yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Zara_Zara00

Hello, my name is Zara.
I am a 22yo woman, currently living in Norwich, UK, but I was born in Germany.
I love the idea of dominating someone, either trough text or in person and i recently decided to try it.
IF YOU WANT TO BECOME MY SLAVE YOU HAVE TO BE 18+. NO UNDER 18.
My limits are blood and sexting, I don't want to deal with that stuff.
You have to be very open-minded to become my slave, you may have to try new things without hesitation.
Both male and female slaves are well accepted, it makes no difference.
Since I am a very reserved person, I know that showing your face in this enviornment can be dangerous, so it's not required as a must, but if we get in more of a long-term domination I will ask you to include your face in your pictures.
I will dominate you every day of the week for as long as i please, i will give you some tasks to fulfill throughout the day, you have to send pictures or videos of said task to prove.
I also like rewarding good slaves (don't expect much), but if a slave is loyal i know how to reward him.
My kik is: Zara_Zara00
Text me with your name and age and get ready to answer my questions.
I am also open to meet in my city to do something.

OnlyFWB

Poke Bella

Back