yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Naughty 21f virgin looking for male dom to put me in my place as a dirty slut.

KaylaKatss

Hi I am a 21 old female from kenosha Wisconsin who is a shy nerdy virgin with lots of kinky fantasys for a still pure body. I am looking for a male dom to train me to be a dirty slutty sub. I am a vigrin and have no experience with kink or sex but I have alot of fantasys that I want to explore. I am quiet shy which is why I haven't ever really tried doing so before. So thats why I am looking for a male dom to help put me into my place and make me a dirty slut. I think I am into things like bondage, nipple play, orgasm control, forced orgasms, sex toys, dungeon furniture things like cages/chains/that horse and cross thing, feeling helpless power dynamics losing my power having to take whatever my dom says I have to, maybe noncon/rape play, humiliation, and etc.. and I sure i would be willing to try pretty much anything. So if your a powerful male dom that is able to turn a shy virgin into a slut please dm me at my kik KaylaKatss open to trying anyone but would like it if close so I can try to lose the v card.

Back