yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
A holiday is always a good thing, especially if spent with pleasant people and in beautiful places. I know people who like to spend their holidays always in the same place. Habits of the same landscape and the same friends that year after year they see grow old, if they make it in time.
I like to change, see new places and always meet new people with whom to make new friends, who maybe stop only at that time, but that still has its importance. So this holiday was intriguing me a lot.
I also liked the trip. Leaving in the night and slowly see the new day, with its many colors, as if by magic. First the almost deserted highway and then as the road became more and more animated by any vehicle.
I leave out the first day spent between the beach, swimming in the sea naked and the rest, which you can imagine, spent in the lovely bungalow a few steps from the sea and surrounded by pine trees, oleanders and various plants.
Let's say that Fortunato is really inexhaustible. Maybe me too!
Arrived dinner time we decide to go to the restaurant. And we have dinner.
What were the people like, both around and at the restaurant? I'm not describing anything, you have to see. I looked like a nun.
A nice cup of coffee and then to conquer the couples-only restaurant, which Fortunato had so longed for.
It's still a bit too early and there are only a few of us. A few couples here and there, some already engaged in small sexual acrobatics, such as oral and manual masturbations, all strictly "Inter nos".
I see Fortunato slightly nervous. In fact, he says, "Everyone's got his own fucking business here! "
And I'm thinking, "Fine!"
Then we pay a visit to the various sectors. Well, that's interesting. Lots of nice Latvians, for all tastes.
We go back to the bar and have a drink, just to look casual and sit on a sofa still free.
Meanwhile, more couples had arrived and they all looked like foreigners. At a certain point a couple arrives, beautiful!
She was very beautiful, very beautiful, with very good make-up, wavy black hair that came down softly on her tanned shoulders. A little black dress wrapped around her beautiful curves and 12 heels thrillingly supported two legs turned to the right point. They are not bisexual, but in those moments one could become one. (I'm kidding!)
Him.
If she was beautiful he was even more beautiful. First of all, two fantastic blue eyes and a smile that went straight to the heart and even a bit lower.
He also had beautiful black hair, slightly wavy and a little disheveled.
The body was exactly the way I like it, long hair.
I thought, "Wow! I'd do that to myself! "
But with no hope
They immediately went to the counter and after a while they were holding their glasses full of a raspberry red drink, my favourite colour (in cocktails).
They looked around for a place to sit and I mentally thought, "Come here! "
And they came... smiling.
The surprising thing was that they were Italian! That's great!
I started talking first, asking what cocktail they had chosen, and then some conversation started.
Then, since Fortunato was a bit too far away, we decided to take turns. Then Fortunato on the left side, next to Sabrina, then me and Fabrizio next to me.
I don't know what Sabrina was like, but Fabrizio was a hoot.
He told me that they would leave the next day and that in those few days they hadn't had the chance to trade because they hadn't found anyone they liked. Usually they were used to meet couples.
I confessed that I never did and I think it excited him. In fact he told me that it was a good opportunity then, with them.
I couldn't believe my ears. I pointed out that I wasn't really a little girl and that he was only 40 years old, like Sabrina, but he said that he was always attracted to older, more experienced and uninhibited women. I turned to Fortunato and saw that his eyes were ballistic, completely taken by that vision of a woman. His dream was about to come true. And maybe mine too.
I felt a hand caress my thigh, on and outside. I felt shivers of pleasure. Yes, he knew how to caress.
His hand was smooth, soft and hard at the same time. I moaned with pleasure, closed my eyes.
The other hand took me behind the back of the neck and I felt his lips on mine, then his tongue, his tongue looking for mine and they were in a passionate kiss, full of eroticism.
His mouth on my neck and then again on my mouth. His hand that pulled up my skirt and slid between my legs, he spread them to caress me and not only. Yes, I was so wet. Without stopping kissing me, he put his finger gently into my pussy, but as I was ready, he started masturbating more and more strongly. I wanted to scream. I was enjoying it like crazy!
He was holding me in his arms, I could smell his perfume that stunned my senses and while he was masturbating he whispered in my ear that he wanted me, that he had always been waiting for someone like me. My hand went to check, you know where and what, right?
He had it hard and big enough. I turned towards Fortunato and Sabrina and saw that they too were quite busy.
I confess I felt a little jealousy. I felt like scratching them both.
So we decided to go there and find a little place where we could be more relaxed.
We found a nice double bed............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back