Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
Naturist holiday third part

Finding a nice Latvian at that time in a couples only club is not easy, but we found it. The regulars probably prefer to show off. In fact, as we walked through the room I saw very imaginative scenes that excited me very much. But I was also nervous. And then I decided something. Sabrina shouldn't have my man right away. So I let Fabrizio take off the dress, the bra and the thong. How well he did it! They all looked like caresses and it excited me more and more.
Even the other two were now undressed. So I hugged Fortunato and kissed him, because he was mine and I wanted him.
His dick had gotten a little soft on the way over, but maybe it had never been hard. As I started kissing him, he became like marble. I threw him on the bed, my hands in his hands, our fingers intertwined and, straddling my piggyback on him, I put his chapel at the beginning of my pussy and then suddenly everything inside, all the way down, tearing a groan. It was mine!
Sabrina and Fabrizio were watching us, standing up. She held his hard cock in her hand and masturbated it gently. I was enjoying MY cock, my moods were flooding it. Lucky he felt my fury, he was so excited. I told him: "Come... I want you... fill me up! "And he came. It was already the fourth time that day.
I felt my hands on my body at once. I opened my eyes. It was Fabrizio.
Sabrina, on the other hand, had taken Fortunato's cock in her mouth, which was still hard, and was blowing it. I have to say that she licked it really well. I was happy. It wouldn't even come out soft ..sure.
Instead Fabrizio turned me upside down, spread my legs and began to lick it, first gently, cleaning it all from the sperm that was coming out. Then he stuck his tongue inside and picked it all up. It was beautiful to feel that tongue and I felt that I was coming, I was enjoying it in his mouth!
I couldn't see what the other two were doing, but I didn't hear any noise, no moaning.
Fabrizio then began to climb up with his tongue until he reached the nipples which in the meantime had become swollen and were waiting for nothing else. He was really sucking them while I was caressing his hair, making them go through my fingers and this gave me enormous pleasure. Then he came to my mouth, started kissing me softly. But I couldn't take it anymore.
I wanted to try his cock, I wanted to feel it all inside, I wanted to enjoy it, I wanted to scream. Would this have happened?
I hugged him tightly and said: "Give it to me, give it to me, please!"
I shout, I screamed, I screamed with pleasure. He was banging me with an intensity that drove me crazy. I had put my legs on his shoulders and his dick went all the way in, and it was so hard. I was all shivering, I kept having orgasms, one after the other and it was beautiful. It was like seeing stars.
Then I turned around doggy-style and saw Sabrina straddling Fortunato. She was fucking him. Then I approached him, I took his face in my hands and while Fabrizio was taking me from behind, I kissed him with all the passion I was capable of saying: "enjoy, my darling, I'm your bitch! "And at that moment we certainly came in three.
We went back to the bar and celebrated our acquaintance. I, of course, chose the raspberry-red cocktail for the toast, which had given me the courage to speak to them. We greeted each other with warmth, like old friends and Fortunato and I went to our bungalow.
On the way there we were pretty quiet. We were all thinking about our own experience. Actually, I was a whirlwind of thoughts. I wanted to ask a lot of questions, but I was afraid to hear words that could hurt me. When we got home, right away in the shower, to take away that sense of sin that I felt in my soul.
The water was pouring down on me and I had a sense of liberation. I was turned around and I hadn't noticed that he'd gone in too. I felt myself embracing from behind. He started kissing my wet hair, then my neck, he turned me around and started giving me little kisses on my face. The water got us both wet and it felt good to be hugged. To feel his body against mine, to feel his ardor rising ... for me, just for me. We got out of the shower and lay on the floor and made love, like we'd never done it before. Yeah, there's a big difference between fucking and making love. He took me softly and forcefully and said, "You're special. You're unique. I only want you, always." And I was happy and
I enjoyed it again and again and again. Then we came together while he shouted: "I love you, bitch! "
The next morning, looking for my cell phone in my purse the night before, I found a note. It was Fabrizio's. It said: "I finally found a real woman, unique and special. I absolutely must see you again. And the phone number"
I threw it away ... maybe .

Ps. I would like to point out that my stories are purely fictional except for the so-called normal details, as after all I am ... maybe .

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back