Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
I occasionally enjoy attending a well-known naturist club in Milan.
I love to be seen naked and tease women with provocative approaches and poses.
I'm intrigued by couple games and sometimes the opportunity to take part in some orgy pays off the distance I have to cover to reach my goal.
Recently, during a beautiful day in September, I returned to visit this place where my most secret, inconfessable and perverse desires are satisfied.
The place was well attended, thanks to the protraction of the good season; many beautiful couples and some rare singles.
I undress, I wear a towel half my life and I sit on a white bed in the part of the garden where most of the guests stay.
I relax, read a bit and observe the other guests.
I immediately realize that the day is particularly sparkling: although it's only the early afternoon, a black girl is doing her best to give her partner a generous blowjob, licking and sucking his dick with energy and voluptuousness.
I already feel that mine is waking up; I watch smugly and smile at the woman who, while applying herself in her enjoyable activity, throws glances of desire at the people present.

After a while I decide to take a break from this disturbing spectacle and I go for a drink.
As I walk I observe what is happening on the other side of the lawn and I notice that the activities are in turmoil: a young and beautiful brunette, curvy, lies on her knees on a cot while her companion is possessing her from behind, firing energetic blows that make her groan with pleasure.
The scene attracts me irresistibly; I get closer, postponing the satisfaction of the desire to satisfy my thirst until later.
The woman arches her back and then presses herself prone on the bed, letting her round back soar upwards, completely succumbing to the pleasure that the man is giving her with the fabulous doggy style.
The good-looking guy, with great generosity of strokes that continue for several minutes, when she, changing position, gets ready with wide legs to be possessed from above.
While I observe the incomparable scene from a few meters, I notice that other customers have let themselves be carried away by the disturbing intercourse: a man is giving himself a generous saw while a copy next to me is warming up.
He, a man of sturdy and strong physique, licks with expert tongue the beautiful vulva and she, of amazing shapes enhanced by a smooth and tanned skin, gives an unforgettable show by completely opening the long and turned legs.
This show at such a short distance makes me raise the pressure and I feel my cock pushing upwards under the towel.
The guy with the now hard dick shoves it into her pussy and starts fucking her with great passion.
Every once in a while, he pulls it out almost to make himself want it.
She's enjoying it and through the sunglasses he looks at me and smiles at me.
I, feeling like I'm invited to participate in the party, I get closer and let the cock slip out of the towel and show it to her; she keeps smiling at me, a sign that she appreciates the show.
After a few minutes, he takes off and sits by her side and the two of them start joking.
At a certain point the blonde girl says to me: "Did you enjoy the show?" "I'll answer a lot." "Then why did you hide your big dick under the towel again?" "You know the effect I see, I don't see is a technique that always works, not only for us men but also for you women," I answer.
"Hi, my name is Natascha and I'm Russian, this is my boyfriend Giulio. It's the first time Giulio comes to this club and if you agree you could be our guide".
"Very gladly, the garden is my favorite part of the club because it's the one where you can exchange love affections by showing yourself and watching others. For the shy and reserved downstairs there are also rooms that I do not prefer because they are dark.
"So if you agree later you will be our guide, but don't disappear".
"Of course, I'll have a drink and then I'll meet you here."
After having been to the bar I come back to them; I find them waiting for me and next to me I find another couple she's young and very blond, he's more mature and with long grey hair gathered in a tail, who are performing a fabulous fuck on a small bed.
"She is beautiful, says Natascha" "Too skinny for, says Giulio; you know I don't like slit pussy, but generous ones like yours".
"We're from Florence and she lives in Milan but we've been seeing each other for over twenty years now."
We get up and start the tour. Natascha stops right after seeing a very attractive woman by the pool. "Spread your legs more and let us see her!" he says. She's a woman he's met before, and suddenly he breaks away from us to go kiss her.
It fascinates me; usually Russian girls are beautiful but cold. Natascha is an erupting volcano. We go down the stairs to the rooms together, holding hands.
We meet a guy with an obvious erection under the towel and Natascha stops him: "Hi, but we know each other, we met here some time ago. How are you? What have you got under there? Come on, let me see it." Natascha is uncontrollable. She gives him a little bit and then she says hello and we're back on tour.
We enter the rooms and here Natascha, in violation of the prescriptions, continues to speak loudly; she jokes, teases us, arousing my amusement.
"But you can't see anything here, it's just not right."
In a few minutes we're out again. In front of us we find a big round bed on which a very beautiful couple is doing their best in a fabulous 69.
Natascha is getting excited, she is approaching to take part in the love affair.
We also approach and start to caress Natascha and the other girl.
The result is a fabulous orgy in which I first find myself licking Natascha's tits, reciprocated by an amazing blowjob on her part while fingering the clitoris of the beautiful brune.
In the meantime Giulio has started to penetrate Natascha while the brune caresses him on her manly chest and, after a few minutes, puts his tongue in her mouth. His partner is vigorously fucking her, while he palpates Natascha's tits.
A small group of people has formed around us who are watching us: two singles are polishing their cocks vigorously while two couples are hugging each other and enjoying the show.
At a certain point Giulio breaks away from Natascha to possess the beautiful Mora: it's finally my turn! I kiss Natascha, sticking my tongue in her mouth and, wearing a condom, I penetrate her from above.
You start riding her impetuously, she pants. After a few minutes she gets up, turns around and hands me her ass.
I slip it in from behind: I grab her well at the hips and I start a fantastic doggy style that will take me, after ten minutes, to an impetuous cumshot that I accompany with howls and moans of pleasure.
Natascha is also satisfied, but once I get out of her, Giulio starts fucking her again from above.
After a few minutes Giulio stops her: in an hour she has to take the train back to Florence and she is already late.
The two of them pull themselves together, go to retrieve their clothes and I accompany them, greeting them warmly.
Natascha kisses me, puts her tongue in my mouth and says goodbye to me, hoping to have the chance to meet me again.

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back