yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
Come on confess, tell me what you'd like."
That's how my wife started out one night after a night of good sex.
We have been married for many years and our relationship, although solid and rich in love, was loosening a little bit in terms of passion.
Not that it wasn't, we had sparks that night too. But we both probably realized that we were missing something. We didn't want it to become mere exercise, without passion and fun, and we both understood that something had to be done to awaken the senses and curiosity.
"So, come on, answer me," she said.
"Okay, I'll tell you if you promise not to get upset. But then you answer me the same question, okay?
"All right," she said laughing as her tits were bouncing inches away from my face.
"You know what I'd like? All right, I'll tell you, I'd like to see you make love to another woman. I think I'd get a hard-on."
moment of silence... panic...
Now he's pissed off and won't speak to me for two months. I was thinking.
Instead he was silent for a while, he looked up at me, he was on top of me and still had my dick inside. He kissed me and said, "You're such a pig!" smiling at me.
I honestly didn't understand how he took it. Did he think it was a provocation, that I was joking?
"What would you do then? You know I'll kill you if I see you touch another woman, right?"
"Sure!" I said, "I'd just look at you!" I went on, finally realizing he was playing my game.
"But I'm interested in boys, not girls!"
"Whatever... for once! I remember that on more than one occasion you got excited to see a sapphic love video and I remember you commented that blondie was good at licking in the right places!"
"But I was joking ..." and while she was telling me that she was moving around on my dick, rubbing her sex on mine. Those movements awakened the desire and I could clearly feel her lower belly getting warmer and warmer. He came up to me and put his tongue in my mouth.
"And so...mmmm...you wish there was a woman in your place...mmmm..." he moaned as he kissed me and his saliva mixed with mine.
We made love again so intensely that we ended up up upset.
A few days later, when that conversation was over, I heard her get a phone call and she finally came to me enthusiastic.
"You know who was on the phone? You remember Daniela, my little curly-headed friend?"
"Oh yeah, I remember. But you haven't heard from her in years," I lied. To tell you the truth, I didn't remember who she was.
"Sure, she moved town and we lost touch, but now she's back to take care of some family business and she's coming to visit."
"Ah, well" I replied listlessly.
In the evening she had prepared the house and a well organized dinner to receive her friend. I was down there worrying about the evening, reminiscing about the memories of young teenagers in which I was not going to participate.
My molgie had gotten a bit dressed up to greet her friend. No big deal, but all she needed was a freshly unbuttoned blouse and a pair of tight jeans to enhance her still-pleasing figure.
When I rang the doorbell she went to open up excited like a little girl waiting for Santa Claus.
I was waiting in the living room, I didn't want to be in the way when they first met.
"Hello! How are you? But you're still a little girl!"
"What are you talking about? You're still beautiful!"
They began as expected with the usual pleasantries that I kept well away from (I'm a bit 'bear, I do not know if you understood)
When he came into the living room, my attention spurred.
She was very young indeed, not too prosperous, but with a sweet face and a fleshy mouth that made her very sensual. She had a trickle of makeup that enhanced the design of her perfect face, and I immediately stood up to greet her.
In the evening I could tell she was a very easygoing guy. She talked about all the pranks they'd pulled when they were kids, her disasters at school (even though she was now an established bank manager), her early love affairs, etc., etc., etc.
In short, the evening passed pleasantly, better than I thought.
After the excellent dinner, we moved to the sofa to finish the conversation. The wine was last abundantly and ended with a French champagne to celebrate the new meeting.
It will be for the alcohol, it will be because it could not be otherwise, the speech fell again on sex and the various experiences lived.
"you know, I've never had long relationships, I can't do it. I kind of envy you, but I like to change and fidelity has never been my forte."
"I remember perfectly," my wife said, "you drove all the boys crazy... and the girls too!"
The girls? She said... "The girls"? This sentence reminded me of the speeches of a few nights before. I spoke on the subject. "Ahhh" I said, laughing, "So you were making out with girls too?"
She didn't hesitate to say, "Yeah, you know how it is. When you're a girl, you want to try every experience and I had my first attempts at love with some friends... didn't I?" she said to my wife, winking.
She blushed, but she didn't say anything.
I jumped at the chance. "What?" You mean you and her... I mean... we understand each other."
"Gia, she never told you? We kissed each other for the first time" while my wife was violet with shame, I realized and the friend had gone out because of the champagne and that she would never stop.
"Really? Gee, I'm glad about that, that means you taught her well!" I said laughing. "maybe she could use a little tutoring right now!"
My wife caught my eye, but to a lesser degree, she was also under the influence of alcohol and her inhibitory brakes were loose.
"Up," I continued, "show me how you did it."
The friend did not repeat it twice, she came close enough to touch her lips with my wife's lips. At first he left her a little kiss to see how she reacted.
Seeing that she did not run away, he brought his hand to her face caressing her and began to suck her lips to open them and then stick his tongue inside my wife's mouth.
At first she was petrified, she certainly didn't expect something like that. So many years had passed since they did it and she was no longer used to another woman's lips.
But it was precisely that softness, that perfume, that different sweetness, that melted her and she let herself be kissed by actively participating. She too pulled out her tongue and intertwined with her friend's and I was inebriated in silence by the beauty of the show they were offering me.
Then they broke away, reassembling a little bit but still remaining very close.
There was a moment of silence. No one had the courage to speak. The two women looked at me and looked into each other's eyes with a strange light.
Probably that kiss had awakened cravings and desires that had been dormant in time and who knows how many and what thoughts were traveling in their minds in those few, endless seconds of silence.
I had to do something, strike while the iron was hot. Won the first embarrassment, I had to say "...you are beautiful..." I started by breaking the prolonged moment of silence "thank you for this kiss, you were really fantastic, but I don't want to disturb you or interrupt you, if that's what you want, I'll leave this room and leave you alone. But please continue."
The friend looked at me and overcame the embarrassment and said "stay, don't disturb us. On the other hand, these are things we did when we were little girls. Now that we are adults, we are more aware of our actions."
"You know," I said, breaking it down, "the other day we were fantasizing with her about love between two women..."
I didn't need to add anything else, my friend took my wife's hand and put it on her small breast and slipped it into the neckline of her shirt. Then she did the same by stroking her thriving breasts. "I remember when he was younger, you were always more gifted than me in this and I always envied you." In a few seconds the 4th plentiful of my molgie was completely uncovered and the friend's mouth was attached to her nipple sucking it like a baby.
I know from experience that this treatment drives my lady crazy and makes her lose control as much as she likes.
She let herself be licked and kissed while her hand rummaged through the other one's shirt.
I'm sure at that moment she regretted wearing tight jeans, but even they would have succumbed to the woman's expert attack.
I was enjoying the horny scene. I didn't want to bother them, they were on their own and didn't need any more pushing.
My wife's blouse was completely unbuttoned and the other woman could sink between her soft breasts.
Then the friend got up, standing up. She took off her shirt and stayed with her bra, which was all shifted and didn't cover anything. She took that off too and slowly began to slide the skirt down to her feet.
I could see her from behind and I could admire her beautiful ass covered by a thong that exalted the shapes. I had to make a superhuman effort not to jump on her, but I would have ruined everything.
He approached my wife, took her hand and carried her between his legs, on the light fabric of his panties. "Do you remember her?" he whispered to her.
My wife didn't say anything, but I understood that as teenagers those two had done all sorts of things (You know... my wife's little saint!).
She started to masturbate with my wife's hand and I could hear her breathing. Then he took her head and pushed it against her womb.
He moved the tissue and my wife's nose was leaning against her Mount of Venus. She stiffened a little, but then, pushed further, it came into contact with her lips.
I can only imagine the scent she smelled. The scent of a woman, so unusual for her, but still so exciting.
Her friend liked it, she moaned as she pushed my wife's head up her pussy and with the other hand she teased her hard nipples.
Then he let her go by pushing her towards the back of the couch. She let herself be guided, now prey to voluptuousness. Her friend knelt down, approaching to unhook my wife's jeans. She helped her in the operation and let the useless garment slip off, followed by the elegant lace panties I had given her for her birthday (this made me suspect that she knew how the evening would end).
A few seconds later her head had sunk between my wife's thighs.
An incredible scene until a few minutes before.
My naked lady, with her blouse open and her tits out, half stretched out on the couch with wide legs while her friend, practically naked, was giving her pleasure, very much appreciated, sinking her wise tongue between the hot, craving lips of her pussy.
I couldn't stand it any longer and trying to make as little noise as possible, I opened my pants and pulled out my cock which was as hard as marble. Slowly, in silence, I slid my hand along the pole enjoying that wonderful show of asses and tits, tongues and hot pussy, woman and sex scent.
The friend, certainly more experienced, made my wife lie down well on the couch and positioned herself with her legs apart on her face so that she could get licked while she also dived on her sex. A 69 freakin'.... God how beautiful they were, I could feel them enjoying and panting, my wife's tits in close contact with each other's bodies, her legs wide open so that she could sink as deep as possible into her. They enjoyed each other's mouths with screams and sighs.
I always had my dick in my hand. The friend recomposed herself by sitting next to my wife, in front of me. Both naked and both had one hand on the other's pussy and masturbated gently to each other, satisfied with the orgasm they had just received.
"Come on, we showed you a good show," my friend told me, winking at my wife, "now you show us what you can do. Show me how you masturbate. I like to watch a man do it for me."
I thought I was going crazy, I had the chapel swollen like a balloon sticking out of my hand.
I increased the movement and started enjoying it by splashing hot cum on the floor.
It was really liberating. I'd never had a cumshot that powerful in 20 years.
The friend smiled at me, kissed my wife in the mouth again and then said, "next time I come to visit, let's get you in on it, okay?"
...I can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back