yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
I dig into my memories so I go back in time.
They are of the magnificent (because they were the best years for Italy) generation of the 60s, I remember my 17 years well.

I am a tall, dry and handsome boy (I don't notice it at all) with my face annoyingly surrounded by the usual pimples.
The organism is saturated with hormones that often pleasantly condition my whole day, the brain is hyperactive, the body is always in agitation, the eye always resting on the forms of the females, any female, sexting, mature, fat, thin, beautiful or ugly .
Mind you, it's not an obsession, we are still children, so we go around, have fun with scooters, go to the sea etc. Everything except studying

Among the things that unfortunately will disappear over time are the continuous spontaneous very hard long daily erections.
It happens every day dozens of times a day, you find yourself with a hard erect cock but you are not thinking about anything erotic or you are seeing nothing exciting, maybe you are, for example, in class in the hour of philosophy with a male teacher.
It's hormones, it's curious, it's normal.

It is also fun, in these years where the fucking fashion (!) Requires you to wear very tight jeans so that to put them you have to lie on the bed, with huge amusement for your balls that are always crushed like pancakes and the kidneys that protest painfully (What idiots are humans) to see your fellow man's cock clearly stamping under his pants, to evaluate how it is made how long, thick, at what level of erection it is at that moment.
Many spontaneous erections also mean a lot of saws, the resources are inexhaustible, if you feel like it and you have nothing else to do you make one and then another one in succession, the cartridges are many, not like now.
I'm also lucky because nature has given me a rather abundant "measure", but I don't realize it because nobody has ever pointed it out to me, it will happen in the future, but I will always be a little incredulous. I also have very big balls, which are of little use but make a good scene: in the course of my life I have noticed that females like them very much, they have often played with them. They were forerunners of the stress balls.

I have had a girlfriend for a while, she is 15 years old, they seem few but then the girls were more mature and intelligent: there were no mobile phones, video games and social networks. they were already women.
My first virgin, my first fuck.
In spite of my discreet presence and my means, before being with her I was inhibited, blocked and breaking the ice with the girls was a real nightmare.
She thought about it, she practically, discreetly approached me, I'm still grateful to her.
It was awesome.

Beautiful, too beautiful for me, sweet and kind, caring and accommodating, a jewel.
Tall, long legs, long blonde hair, beautiful face, beautiful physique with mandolin ass and big boobs, heavy, so much so that without support they fall down a little tasty with the nipples aiming deliciously high.
I spend the afternoons sucking them.
I feel really comfortable with her, even if during the summer I allow myself some betrayal with a couple of girls on vacation, my pig disposition is immediately evident.

Dante and Giuseppina are a couple of childhood friends of my parents, they have always been dating.
On a regular basis they meet with other old friends to have dinner in some country or mountain restaurant where they eat game (bleah) or worse sheep (bleah), their passions.
They are a beautiful typically Romagna couple, free range, always cheerful, smiling, they express themselves most of the time in archaic Romagna dialect.
Pleasant fun and above all people of great company. Both are of good presence, while Dante is not tall, he is well built, dry physique and an American western actor face.
Giuseppina also quite small and curvy, is the classic version of the Romagna housewife, however very attractive, if I interpreted the current tastes of the adults of the time she would have defined herself as "a beautiful bride".
He always speaks aloud, speaks a lot, is funny and sexual vulgarities never fail in his speeches.
Despite their country origin, they are gentlemen, they are always aesthetically cared for and elegantly dressed.
I have never seen Giuseppina without makeup, eye-catching lipstick and wearing jewelry.

The two have a son of my age whom I know well, we often meet at the disco on Sunday afternoon (then the sexting went there on Sunday ..)
He is a very smart and active guy with females, much more awake than me ...
In the future, due to hormones and its exuberance, he will be thrown into a lot of mess.
However, I acknowledge that I have always admired his tastes: he has always had hand-blows, tall women, with big boobs, imposing but always very beautiful horses.
Curiously, he married a mussel with a
unlikely, a good girl with a lot of money, this saw the pigeon in her, only to then cover her with horns and be kicked by her father-in-law without metaphorical kicks.

My parents have always worked, hard and exhausting work, in order not to miss anything and to maintain a dignified standard of living.
I am never at home during the day and during the week, often working on Saturday and Sunday.
My mom, not having enough time to take care of the house, has hired Giuseppina as a cleaning woman for a few years (now it would seem COLF), I am used to having her at home once a week for a couple of years.
I don't like it very much, I don't like strangers seeing my things, then I think he talks too much, but she is my mom's friend, so she likes amen.

From the earliest times he comes to clean his house to now things have changed enough for me. we go from 15 to 17, in human biology it is a big leap.

However, I am used to this woman, who walks around the house every week one afternoon, always rigorously elegant in spite of cleaning, a beautiful plump, bandaged tightly by the dress, with heels and the inevitable mouth of showy lipstick.
She is just under forty, like my mom, but what a difference!
My mom is always sloppy and scruffy, she looks like "her" mom.

Giuseppina the chatterer now that I'm a big boy in my 17 years, loves to make fun of me or tease me with speeches about females, boasting the bullshit that her son makes, especially now that he knows I have a girl, whom she knows well because she lives in the same street.
I grew up, therefore, apart from seeing and touching my things, it doesn't bother me, I play games even when very often he makes sexual allusions, he would like to understand if I fuck with my girlfriend, how I do it, etc. "Hangover" I think.

I am a teenager, hormones aside, in this period of my life a 40-year-old woman represents absolutely nothing in my erotic fantasy, the aim is all in the 15/16 years, an 18-year-old girl is already considered unreachable.
The 2000 MILFs erotic dream of sexting people have not yet been born.
In spite of this, more than once I find myself thinking that this woman so brisk, is a ... female, so it could be a prey that someone would sweep.
I also think of the effect that one of my aunts showed me, a recently breastfeeding mother.
The sight of these two beautiful natural bowls with turgid, elongated, almost black nipples had made my cock swell out of all proportion and a single saw was not enough to make me go down.
Occasionally I still thought about it and the saw went off.

It is late spring, I have returned from school, I have already had lunch, done two fucking homework and I am lounging around.
I feel that Giuseppina is around the house, noises of vacuum cleaner and furniture moved ..
Today my fiancée is not coming because there is Giuseppina in the house, yesterday they did not let her go out, so I will be two days without fucking. Shit !!
I'm just thinking this when I realize I have erect and beautiful hard cock for one of the usual spontaneous erections: OK, I want a good wank.
Already with the zipper lowered I head to the bathroom of my room (each room has its own) and enter.
Fuck! (yet)
There is Giuseppina bent forward on the bidet she is cleaning.
As if he always wears nice shoes with heels (at that time I had not yet understood that they made me feel) he has his dark legs uncovered, he wears a thin skirt and his round ass protrudes in the air.
"If you have to piss, go ahead, otherwise wait three minutes for me to finish and go away .."
Not breathless. My hormone-clouded brain is confusingly processing thousands of information, I don't know what to do.
I have my cock pulled to the max, I wanted to make a nice cumshot and now this unexpected, I also want to show her my cock, show her how manly I am, man, so she will stop breaking the cock and teasing me.
Reflecting now was surely what she had long wanted.
I am immobile and dumbfounded.
"Csa fet? At pies al mi cul? " dialect but does not need translation ... and remains bent with the ass back in the position of the sheep.
"Guerdal mei"

As she does not move, I lift her skirt like an automaton and show her housewife's buttocks: they are much smoother and more velvety than I expected, in my buggy head she must have been an old woman (at 37 years ..) , therefore having an old skin.
The black underpants cover the rest, but I want to see, they have "authorized" me so I take them down to find out what the differences are between a woman and a girl.
How much fur! A very black and thick fur surrounds the dark dark flounder, a little further up the anus is geometrically perfect and is not hairy.
It is the moment in which I change my mind, I have the weapon that is already bursting at me, I rest the swollen chapel on the opening and push carefully, as I am used to doing with the girl.
Without any res
existence within, everything, right away, everything is inside but I don't feel the bottom, as a confirmation that women have it bigger.
She sighs slowly, finally that big mouth has stopped shooting bullshit.
It is wide, very large, boiling, (a little more and I scald the bird) it tightens me very softly, I don't feel the convulsive hold of my fiancée ..
I have a brain that smokes me, not so much for the situation that does not seem intriguing to me but for the excitement itself.
I am not in control of the situation as usual.
I see back and forth for maybe twenty seconds then his hand comes out from under me he takes the balls, he touches me and squeezes me firmly,
SHIT! No! No!
I'm convulsing cum, like a fountain, maybe I'm not even having an orgasm, I just cum. and continuous and continuous, it never stops.
She felt, surely disappointed, she definitely tightens my cock with the fluke and also her hand is milking me the browns.
A minute goes by.
Wait a while, then grabbing the toilet paper, she makes a package and pushes me back with her hand, she puts everything in front of the pussy, pulls on her underwear. he reassembles himself and leaves the bathroom.

I remain alone in the bathroom to meditate, I still don't understand anything.
I also don't understand why I completely miss the experience, at that age you don't understand a shit: you always have it straight, you can make four in a row without problems, you think what matters is the quantity, you don't know not even well to notice if a female is enjoying, coming or pretending. You are a perfect idiot with a straight cock.

It was the first time that I cummed inside a woman or girl who she is.
It was the first time in a long time that the still sexting and fertile lady was filled with sperm by an even more fertile male, because the pill did not exist then and the married couples of the time (therefore mine too) got by with rubber or with reverse gear.
I therefore risked becoming the secret stepfather of his sborone son

After the first days of great fear, that the story would be revealed to my parents or her husband or even become public knowledge (but if I had thought about it it was absolutely not possible that this would happen) I instead began to think about embarrassment to find her again in the house every week.
Although I had clumsily fucked her, she was an adult, who still inspired me deference, respect, awe, she was a kind of non-asexual copy of my mother.

And here I could write that there have been many fucks with Giuseppina but even if I was sorry to disappoint the reader it would not be true.

During the week as the cleaning day approached, the tension increased more and more, despite having vented my instincts on my beautiful girl and also on my innocent hand (laughing).
I had the urge to escape in order not to face the situation, a real attack of youth cowardice.
Giuseppina thought as an adult and rationally resolved the situation without trauma: she moved the cleaning day to Thursday when I had school in the afternoon, so for many weeks we never saw each other alone at home.

When the normal shifts started again it was summer, I was distracted by summer work and above all by the tourists of the same age who then attracted me much more than an "old" Romagna housewife, we exchanged always and only the usual cordiality, without the slightest hint to the episode and without any sexual joke.

The lady intelligently understood that it would have been better to let it go before things took a bad turn.
In hindsight it was really a shame, because the housewife Giuseppina would have taught me a lot of important things that instead I had to learn over time losing a lot of opportunities and making many thin figures.

I never cared so much about the episode because I was still a stupid and immature boy.
I am a little ashamed in our days, when every now and then Giuseppina and her husband, now rather old, come to visit us: I am ashamed because I know that time I disappointed her expectations

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back