yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
It was Saturday night, we had finished the evening very late, it was 3 in the morning, and I had a crazy desire to have sex, that night in fact my friends and my lovers were not willing to do what I wanted.
With a feeling of forbidden mixed with excitement I went with the car in the neighborhood where there are usually beautiful transwomen, very often older women waiting to be sodomized.

It was my first time, arrived on the place there were some very ugly and then further on the show began.

Beautiful, tall, major (at least the fifth breast) but silicone (what do you expect .. I thought)

I stopped next to a brunette, long hair and very big, she was sitting on a plastic chair, I lowered the window and she immediately said "come on love, it's 30 euros and if I know how to do it you'll come in my mouth. I was really embarrassed by that ambiguous but exciting Brazilian voice. I let her in the car, closed the lock and we went to the place where we would consume.
It was a secluded parking lot, a very intriguing place but at the same time a destination for these clandestine and unnatural encounters.
As soon as we arrived I gave her the money and she asked me what my name was. I told her a fancy name, who knows why I wonder, she told me her "my name is Cynthia and I am from San Paolo in Brazil.
I immediately touched her those huge mountains of silicone, they were hard but they gave a lot of pleasure, I sucked them and got lost in that heap of perversion.

She took my cock in her mouth, she had full lips and I didn't have time to say anything, she started to blow me in a very very intriguing way, something that a woman can't do (of all the women I've had only 2 knew how to do with pumps).

She mumbled with pleasure as I teased her ass, anticipating a good sodomy.
she told me "now smash my ass" I put her in doggy style and I smashed (so to speak since it was already smashed) her ass, tender walls where I put my piece of meat eager for transgression.
She was panting like never before "again, again" and I mounted her clinging to those large and appetizing masses of meat and silicone.

After about 20 minutes I came copiously, but not in the ass (since I had put the condom), I had time to take off the glove that my cum flowed on the huge tits of the cow.

I cleaned myself well and I recomposed myself, but she wanted to suck me again, I didn't say no, in fact she started another violent blowjob, I cummed in her throat and she swallowed everything.

I took her to the place where we had negotiated everything, she greeted me with a kiss on the lips and said "you pig, you have a Guinness World Record cock, come and see me, it's on the house".

I guess I'll be back very soon....
even if I'm straight, I like to sodomize these well placed asses with big tits, even if they are made of silicone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back