Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
Elizabeth and Monica arrived in the kitchen, where the mistress dressed in a tunic and Aiko were having breakfast. The mistress asked Elizabeth if she had slept well since she had seen her red eyes.

"Not much," she said, smiling shyly...

"Yes" intervened Monica kept me up all night...

"I can only imagine it's true," said Jane as she kissed Elizabeth's drowsy face as she embraced her naked body.

"Don't worry with me you'll be able to sleep tonight. This morning I'll have you doing some exercises so you can learn how to walk the catwalk and at eleven o'clock we'll leave for a fashion show at a mall here in the area. You can help me dress some models so you can see what this job is like. Monica and Aiko, on the other hand, I gave you an assignment at seven o'clock tonight, remember?"

"Yes, Mistress, we won't forget." said Monica and Aiko nodded with her face.

Mistress smiled at the three slaves. "Well we can go, you Monica will go home now."

"Yes, mistress. Then I'll come to the fashion show where I'll stay until 1:30, then go back to my apartment and pick up Aiko for the assignment at 18."

"Well, Aiko, you'll have half an hour to update your diary while I train Elizabeth, who will fill it out while you dress me. I'll need time to select suitable clothes and dress each other so we can leave home at 10:45."

"Mistress, you forgot me, who will dress me now," said Monica.

"Oh yes, Elizabeth, take care of your big sister so she can leave."

"Yes, mistress, but how do I dress?" said Elizabeth...

"As long as I'm home, you'll always be naked, unless I order you to get dressed."

"Sorry, mistress."

"All right, you've only been here three days, I want the bodies of my slaves available for my pleasure at all times when I'm home."

Elizabeth and Jane then headed for the gym, where the training would take place. Elizabeth wore only a pair of high heels, otherwise she was totally naked. Jane ordered her to start walking with two books on her head, occasionally commenting on how she was walking, correcting her posture, the way she held her hands, and so on.
After half an hour she rang the bell, Elizabeth stopped waiting for her mistress to say something.

"I didn't tell you to stop, darling." Elizabeth counted nervously, while they could both hear Aiko answering the intercom.

"It's Susan, my dear, I have to talk to Jane about the parade."
"Jane's at the gym."
Susan headed over to the gym and said goodbye to Jane.
"She's a dear friend of mine, Elizabeth. Keep walking without paying attention."

Elizabeth continued to do as she was ordered, frightened but trusting her mistress.
"Jane, we have a problem." She stopped talking when she saw Elizabeth's naked body...
"Who we have here, keep secrets from your best friend Jane."
At that very moment Elizabeth turned around, swaying her hips seductively as Jane had taught her.
"Oh Elizabeth, she only started on Wednesday, she's working out, give me time."
"Come here child, let me take a look at you." Elizabeth looked at her mistress who nodded and then approached the lady.
She was a tall, dark-eyed woman and seemed to be the same age as her mistress. He took Elizabeth by the arms, kissed her on the cheeks, then turned her around and looked at her butt and touched her here and there.
"This is spectacular, Jane, and you didn't tell me."
"No, not just after three days, what do you want now because you came?"
The two women started talking in another room until Jane called Elizabeth.
"Yes, mistress?" He stood in front of the desk with Susan probing her naked body."
"We have a problem with the show, two of our models can't make it. Monica will be able to model twice, but we need someone with your measurements to model some swimsuits, I don't think you deserve it yet, but Susan says you should try it on and you're already good enough."
"I'll do whatever you want me to do."
"Come on, Jane, give her a chance."
He got up and hugged his sexy black toys and kissed her.
"That's great thanks, I'll see you at the fashion show and then dinner at my house, now I gotta run," said Susan, as she kissed Elizabeth groping her ass.
"Shall we have dinner at Susan's?" said Elizabeth...
"Yes, she will make love to you." Elizabeth smiled and kissed her mistress.
"Aren't you surprised?"
"No, mistress, you've already told me I must submit to anyone, every time you tell me that. If Susan will make love to me tonight, it's because you want to and I'll do as you wish. When she came in at first I was scared, I was scared, but then you told me to keep walking and I was ashamed for doubting you for a second. I felt good when she touched me and kissed me because you were looking at her and didn't tell her not to. That meant for me that she had your approval and anyone can do what they want with me if they have your approval, my master will is inside your head, my pleasure, is to follow your orders."
Aiko entered the gym at that very moment.
"It's time for me to dress you as mistress."
"I'm afraid Aiko's right. We have to go. You can finish your diary while she dresses me. Then you'll have to dress yourself. Aiko, we're short-staffed."
The fashion show was a success, Elizabeth showed three different bikinis and her sexy, curvaceous body was noticed by everyone, especially the many men at the mall... Susan dressed Elizabeth in the tent that served as her dressing room and dressing room. Obviously she often put her hands on Elizabeth's body, who thought her mistress knew it too so she didn't say anything, but she thought about the ironic side of it seeing how the woman was serving her. while in the evening she would serve her by subjecting her to any perversion that would pass through her mind, she wet her pussy just thinking about it.
The time came for dinner, Jane helped her prepare a small suitcase with the clothes she was supposed to wear that evening, they were certainly not clothes to go around in.
They were welcomed at the door by one of the models present at the show Jessica, she was white and blonde, her body was completely naked except for a thin black lace garter that held the stockings.
She kissed both of them and said she would prepare Elizabeth and would arrive soon after. Elizabeth followed her, stripped herself first, opened the suitcase and found the garter, the stockings she had to wear, the white high-heeled shoes and buttoned the strap.

"No, Jessica there's a mini white one you'll have to wear in there," Elizabeth said.
"I don't think so, but I'll ask your mistress."
Jessica phoned Jane who said that it was the hostess who decided, so the two slaves went up the stairs to the living room.
Susan and Jane were sitting on the sofa talking. The slaves stood in the middle of the room waiting for orders.
Susan signalled to them to approach and present their extremities for spanking. They were told to hug each other as they bent over so that they could kiss, which they were ordered to do after a few minutes.
Each of the bosses spanked the slave she was going to make love to that night, so Elizabeth was spanked by Susan who had a much heavier hand than her mistress's, the pain seemed to travel in her pussy making her hot and hot.
The dining room door opened and a Mexican waitress came in announcing that dinner was ready, completely unaware of the four women's skimpy clothes.
They entered the dining room where there were only two seats for the two bosses: Jane and Susan.
Elizabeth approached Susan who would be her mistress for the evening and would feed her from her mouth as Jane had taught her. As they ate, Susan explored Elizabeth's body with both hands. Jane who was being fed in the same way by Jessica reminded Susan that she had to take it easy because Elizabeth was still a virgin and she was not allowed to deflower her. Susan then asked if she could witness Elizabeth's deflowering.
Jane assured her that as her best friend she would have a front row seat.
The waitress served dessert and asked if there was anything else, she was told no and that she had prepared an excellent meal. She knelt to the right of the hostess, lifted her skirt and presented her plump buttocks. Susan spanked her and she thanked her.
Jane told her to do the same with her, the maid went around the table, lifted her skirt and allowed her to spank her too.
Jane then asked Susan if she could have sex with Jessica and the maid, who smiled and said she didn't need any permission to have sex with her sex objects.
Later Susan took Elizabeth into the bedroom,
"My precious little black dog tonight you will serve me."
"Yes, master my body is totally yours and your sexual satisfaction is my only desire."
Susan walked around her admiring her sinuous body. He stopped behind her and ran his finger around her muscular ass, tracing her slit from beginning to end, he kept walking around her letting his finger slide over her black skin, around her muscular thighs until it reached her tummy. There he started making little circles around her navel.
Elizabeth began to tremble slightly, her pussy was feeling a warm sensation inside, Susan looked at her face as a lioness looked at her prey. Elizabeth's eyes were glued to her mistress's big, hypnotic eyes. Her breath became a brief gasp when Susan's finger stopped under her left breast.
Elizabeth was gasping with excitement, her eyes seemed to be begging her mistress to make her enjoy it.
Susan replaced the finger with lips that kissed as soon as Elizabeth's nipples hardened from the excitement. She brought her lips to her left breast as she began to caress her sex slave's tummy with her left hand, her right hand moving around her pussy but never touching it. Elizabeth instinctively tried to spread her feet so that her fingers touched her pussy, but Susan was careful that this did not happen.
Susan knew that it was a volcano ready to explode, she lifted her head by pulling each of her nipples with her mouth, looking at Elizabeth staring into her eyes, while her left finger reached her anus and her right clitoris at the same time.
Elizabeth screamed like crazy a short time later when she reached orgasm and hugged Susan. The two of them kissed exploring each other's mouths.
Susan gently stroked Elizabeth kissing her neck, then put her hand back on her pussy to soak her in the slave's moods so she could taste them and then let Elizabeth lick it too.

"Now my dear, it's time for you to satisfy me, I'll place my pussy on your face and you'll know what to do," said Susan.
"Oh yes, mistress."
Elizabeth got excited again and her tummy started shaking her mistress up and down. Susan moved her body over Elizabeth's longing body, lowered her knees to bring her pussy closer to Elizabeth's mouth, who grabbed her mistress' buttocks so that her pussy reached her face and her wide open mouth made a violent movement. She sucked and licked Susan's pussy greedily and quickly found the hole to insert her tongue, soon Susan had an orgasm.
The two of them continued to kiss and suck each other, however, Elizabeth's excitement soon came close to climax again, which prompted Susan to intensify her action to orgasm again.
Elizabeth moaned happily. The two of them kissed, sharing and enjoying their vaginal juices.
Thank you, mistress. Thank you for allowing me to serve you," Elizabeth cried, moaning happily in anticipation of her mistress's next request for sexual gratification.

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back