yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Mistress needs subs to worship don’t you? Worshipping My ass from your knees is one of your favorite ways to tease yourself. kik; Linda09033161655

Mommymaddie871

Ass Worship Tease and Denial in Chastity

I have you right where I want you – on your knees, with your cock locked away. I love teasing and denying those who are locked in chastity for Me and can’t even stroke without My permission. You aren’t going to be stroking for Me today, no. You are going to stay on your knees, and worship My perfect perky ass from your rightful position. Chastity is such fun with Me! The view from your knees is an excellent one! From your knees, all of My perfect curves look amazing. You can’t deny how sexy I am.

You are so weak for every inch of Me. I know how much teasing you will get you all worked up – I can see how much I am making you leak! That pleases Me pet. Seeing how much I make your dick leak makes Me laugh because it looks like your dick is crying. You will never escape the control that My ass has over you. But then again, why would you ever want to?

Ass Worship and Denial for My Locked Pet

I wore a sexy pair of purple panties for this ass worship clip. You will drool over My luscious curves as I tease you. I have you right where I want you - on your knees, with your cock locked away. I love teasing and denying those locked in chastity…

Yoga Pants Ass Worship Tease and Denial

You love to worship My ass in yoga pants, don't you? Worshipping My ass from your knees is one of your favorite ways to tease yourself. I know how addicted you are to worshipping My ass in yoga pants, you just can’t get enough, can you? You are turning into…

chastitycouples.png

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Back