yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
As far back as I can remember I think I've been a "transvestite" for as long as I can remember, at least since I was more or less 13/14 years old and in 8th grade. I vividly remember that I liked to look at girls' and women's legs and that I was especially attracted to my 23-year-old sister's sheer nylon stockings and pantyhose. I often stole them from the laundry basket, freshly removed and impregnated with sweat (at that time my sister almost always wore boots) and therefore really smelly. I was aroused by the touch of that nylon garment, its transparency and lightness, and in the evening, in the grip of an erection, I would furtively take the tights to bed where I would smell them all night long. The smell they gave off literally drove me crazy. I would masturbate by sticking my hands in the legs of the pantyhose. With one hand I would jerk off my cock and with the other I would sniff the tip of the pantyhose smelling of sweat, making the hardness of my cock and my excitement grow until I had copious spurts of cum that punctually flooded my panties, pajamas, pantyhose and, almost always, the sheets. Cultivating what I considered "my little perverted secret" I felt the need to go further and further in search of the pleasure that nylon gave me. When, for example, my parents and I went to their friends' houses, I never missed an opportunity to lock myself in the bathroom in search of pantyhose, stockings (my favorites were garter belts, very sheer and in soft colors - beige, light gray, white or black - but in the '70s they were a bit out of fashion) and even used and smelly knee socks, making them coveted trophies that I jealously collected.

1. Francesca the morbid
I remember in particular a day at my father's friends' house, whose daughter Francesca - a little chubby girl 1 year older than me - was particularly attracted to me in a morbid way for her age. Every time I was at her house she took me to her little room and in one way or another found a way to play "fight". So we would take off our shoes, remaining in our socks, and we would throw ourselves on her bed, rolling around and "fighting" until we were exhausted. Who knows how though, strangely we always found ourselves with our heads between each other's legs as in a 69!!! Francesca always wore very sheer white knee-highs of filanca damp with sweat, slightly dyed of blue (for the excessive perspiration) on the tip and on the heel that, I remember,... they smelled in an unbelievable way but they made me horny as hell. In rubbing his legs around my head he always managed to put his feet in my face and in the excitement of the fight I put them in my mouth and, pretending to bite them, I licked them smelling the intense acrid smell. During these body-to-body struggles my erect dick was rubbing against her belly and her ample tits and the morbid girl was enjoying, and it was obvious, the contact of that swelling, wiggling in turn. At one point, at the height of a very painful erection, I could not take it anymore and cummed profusely in my panties. I got up panting and ashamed of the obvious swelling and asked to go to the bathroom where I vented my excitement rubbing my wet cock on another pair of his smelly blue leggings that filled with sperm. When I returned to the room, red in the face for the excitement not yet dormant, Francesca defended herself to my intention to continue the "fight" by bending her legs and stretching both feet on my still swollen cock. With a strange face of challenge mixed with satisfaction she began to move her fingers as if to palpate the consistency of my cock that was hardening more and more. She continued to massage it faster and faster when, overwhelmed by this exciting situation, she told me to show him what I had. I, embarrassed but excited opened the flap of his underpants and discovered the panties that seemed to burst. Francesca placed her foot on them and pulling them down she discovered my hard and shiny cock. The contact of that nylon covered foot on my cock sent me into ecstasy. She encircled the diameter with her big toe and second finger and began to slowly saw me off while holding it tight with the sole of her other foot. The nylon damp with sweat and pre-ejaculation slipped further and further and the rhythm of the sawing increased as my orgasm approached. Now Francesca, red in the face and with the tip of her tongue peeping out at the corner of her closed mouth, seemed to be waiting for nothing more than the moment when she felt two/three strong contractions under her testicles and exploded with 4 jets of thick and hot cum that wet both her feet and her knee-highs. With an air of complicity we went to wash ourselves taking turns being careful not to arouse suspicion (we were still two teenagers of opposite sex...) for the unusual coming and going from the bathroom. The one with Francesca was absolutely my baptism as a stocking fetishist and also my first complete orgasm.

2. Autoeroticism
From that day on nothing was the same as before. I wanted more and more the contact of nylon on my cock and I began to wear my sister's pantyhose without panties, on my skin, initially under my pajamas and my blue lisle stockings, to go to bed at night. I later began wearing pantyhose every day to school. Some beautiful ARWA sheer straw-colored tights that under jeans and socks caused me a perpetual erection: 4 hours of class, 4 hours of excitement. Every day I couldn't wait to run home, lock myself in my little room to study and instead undress of all that was masculine, bring my feet close to my mouth licking them smelling the aroma of sweaty nylon and masturbating my cock over the sheer bodice until it came out.
The disguise was now part of me and the sluttier, more feminine part of my personality was taking over the masculine one. I wanted nothing more than to wear stockings and nylon tights to bring me pleasure, in any way and by any means. So I began to try to practice very extreme forms of autoeroticism. As soon as I was alone in my room I would lie down with only my tights on, resting my ass on the pillow in contrast to the headboard and I would bend my legs to the maximum on my chest bringing them back to the sides of my head. At first with some difficulty, then - thanks to the flexibility of my teenage spine - more and more easily. Sweaty but horny as hell, with the wet chapel a few inches from my open mouth, I pushed further into the back and stroked my thighs and hugged the back of my ass. Now I easily licked the nylon-covered chapel and, as the position became more relaxed, my hard cock entered my mouth. My lips tightened as it slid in and out and my tongue worked on it, licking it left and right, spraying it with copious amounts of saliva that spilled from the sides of my lips and rubbed my cheeks. The latter swelled and deflated in the act of pumping and sucking that turgid rod and I, while I tasted the "taste of man" that I had in my mouth, I felt that I was approaching an orgasm. I accelerated the pace by starting to caress my testicles and penetrating my ass first with one finger, then two and then three fingers. I was blowing like a madman in the grip of a sort of erotic "trance" when suddenly I felt the strongest contractions and ejaculated with 4/5 violent jets of cum that swelled the nylon and literally filled my mouth. It was thick, hot and with a bitter taste that drove me crazy. I felt like a slut in heat and at that moment I would have liked another prick to spread my ass. I kept my lips tight as I continued to suck the cock in my mouth to the last drop of cum. I squeezed the nylon around the head with my tongue, squeezing it well and I finally let my cock free being careful to keep all the cum in my mouth. Now I tasted it tasting the consistency swallowing a little at a time to enjoy that unique feeling for a long time. Slowly I lay back on the bed completely "emptied" from that experience and I looked at my cock still erect with that kind of nylon condom completely soaked with cum and saliva. I now felt like a blowjob and I was beginning to desire a man and especially his big dick to fuck me with: Giancarlo.

3. Giancarlo
Giancarlo was a classmate of mine in eighth grade. We were sitting together in the penultimate desk near the wall. He looked like a male version of Pippi Longstocking and since he was very polite and had some effeminate attitudes he was teased and looked at in a strange way by the whole class. On the other hand, he put a lot of his own, laughing and sitting often on our legs causing embarrassing erections that he could not help but "feel". He always wore tight pants, a sweater and "college" style shoes with white or blue lisle socks. In early high school, knowing each other from middle school, it had become almost a game: when he wore sweatpants made of stretch fabric, we would call him up and ask him to explain a passage in a book. Giancarlo would sit on his lap with the book in front of him and begin to read and, while turning around to ask if you were following him, he would continuously move his butt right on your cock that would eventually become as hard as marble. He heedlessly blushed and continued to wriggle, happy to be useful and above all to feel the hard cock between his ass cheeks.
That morning I was determined to "do something" with Giancarlo, I had put on a sheer powder blue pantyhose (a trophy of a visit to a friend's house of mine) without panties and I was excited. In class several times, passing by him or moving on the desk next to him, during the lesson I had rubbed my cock on his arm and his thigh. Giancarlo didn't protest, on the contrary, I often felt that, upon contact, his thigh pressed on the swelling of my excitement. I couldn't take it anymore and I put my hand on his cock feeling it. He blushed and asked me in a low trembling voice what I was doing. I asked him if he didn't like it and he answered by opening his legs authorizing me to "massage" and put his hand on my cock. I felt his cock swell and a feeling of warmth took over me pushing me to be more explicit and slutty. From the way he groped me I felt that the rumors about his homosexuality were becoming certainties and that at that moment he would have gladly pulled down my pants to feed it all between his lips. He was groping and silently panting. I unbuttoned my fly nonchalantly and his hand slipped inside. Suddenly he looked me in the eye with an excited look and asked me why I wore women's tights and I revealed that I was excited to disguise myself and that I had been wearing them for a couple of years. His massage then became a real hand job, and for the growing excitement, red in the face and hot, we risked being discovered by the professor because of our continuous movements.
I too felt his cock and I would have liked to pull it out and suck it for all its discreet length when the bell rang the end of class. We stood looking at each other disappointed because we were both about to enjoy ourselves. Giancarlo excited, with a winking expression that made me understand "everything", invited me to study at his house in the afternoon and I accepted with pleasure. Returning home, I was looking forward to the dirty deeds that we would have done soon, thinking for the first time of Giancarlo as a possible other "perverted slut".

4. Exciting discovery
When I arrived at his house, Marida, his 16 year old sister, came to open the door and let me sit in Giancarlo's room. He entered after a few minutes wearing a gray sweatshirt suit with slippers and light blue socks on his feet. He was very happy to see me and unexpectedly hugged me. Our embrace was very prolonged so much so that we began to rub our birds that began to harden. Both of us felt and palpated the ass and at that moment under the fingers felt the sensation that Giancarlo was wearing a garter belt. Excitingly, I kissed him in the mouth and the tongues began to swirl. He groaned and pushed my pelvis against his slightly spread legs, suddenly I lowered the pants of the suit and I appeared horny with a white lace garter belt that framed a beautiful hard and hairless cock and white stockings that veiled the legs tapered and without a hair. I told him he was beautiful and he, very excited, revealed that he had stolen them from his mother's underwear and worn them just to please me. We began to undress everything and remained only in sheer tights, which I had been wearing since the morning, and in garters and stockings. We lay down on the bed and began to touch each other's cocks. Giancarlo bent down and licked it for the whole length continuing to saw it gently with his hands then he took it all in his mouth and began to suck and pump it while I, putting myself in 69 began to suck his. While we blew each other writhing and moaning, I slipped my middle finger in his ass strangely warm and cozy until you get it all in. Giancarlo moved his toes sheathed in those beautiful socks in the throes of excitement caused by my cock pumping in his mouth and my finger that stantuffava his ass. I took advantage of the situation to throw myself headlong on his feet licking the tip of reinforced nylon and smelling the aroma while I continued to masturbate his cock. Suddenly Giancarlo stood up and, lying on his back with his legs open and folded on his belly, he begged me to stick my cock in his little ass already quite lubricated by my saliva. I didn't wait for anything else and taking him by the thighs I approached his ass cheeks and I slipped it inside. At first it was a little tight but after a while that I fucked him harder and harder the little hole yielded more and more and wrapped in a warm sheath my cock, harder at every stroke. Giancarlo moaned repeating that he was my little bitch in heat, he spread his ass cheeks with his hands and sawed his hard cock begging me to fuck him harder and to push my cock deeper. I was caressing his nylon covered legs and licking his smelly feet as I pounded into his ass. What a slut!!! We changed positions and lying down underneath him, he straddled me shoving his cock all the way into my now wide ass, telling me that he felt drilled by that meaty pole and that I was driving him crazy. He straddled me and jerked his cock that was dancing in front of his belly. I was over the moon and stroking his legs and feet guiding him by the hips the rhythm of that up and down on his hard cock. I felt the orgasm getting closer and closer and suddenly I stiffened my ass pushing it all in and exploded in a cumshot that filled his bowels with hot sperm. Giancarlo enjoyed clamping and wiggling his ass on my cock with rotating movements. After a while he got up and lay down on the bed exhausted and satisfied and I, who was still horny as hell, decided to touch his cock with my feet. The contact of the nylon on that hard and hot rod was for me a new and exciting sensation so much so that, tightening my fingers to wrap it in all its diameter, I began to slowly jerk him off. Giancarlo closed his eyes, took my ankles and guided the movement accelerating and slowing it down. I could feel under my fingertips, through the nylon of my wet tights, his cock hardening and quivering so I put the tip of my foot to cover his cock and with my big toe and the 2nd finger of the other foot I continued to saw him. Giancarlo told me not to stop because he was coming and I, paonazzo for excitement, accelerated the pace until it came with 4 powerful streams of hot cum that I literally soaked my feet and tights almost to the calves. I immediately brought my feet to my face and licked them sucking and swallowing all the cum. Giancarlo looked at me intensely and excitedly told me that I was a pig and that he would like to put it in my mouth. I didn't hesitate even for a moment and I welcomed his wet cock of sperm and semi-soft in my mouth. I began to work him with my tongue swirling it over the head encircling it with my lips and beginning to pump it with my hands in the back of my mouth. As it flowed into my mouth I inhaled it and felt the intense, bitter taste of the semen. Giancarlo turned to the side and put himself in 69 and took possession of my now excited cock masturbating and licking it along the entire length. We felt like two depraved sluts and we enjoyed blowing each other's cocks wanting to fill our mouths with thick and creamy cum. We were writhing and thrusting our cocks into each other's mouths panting and telling each other that we would be lovers forever and would never leave each other. We were now attracted to each other by our status as transvestite little sisters and this excited us the most to the point that, almost together, we erupted in a shocking cumshot that swelled our cheeks with thick cum that we could barely hold in our mouths. Exhausted, we collapsed on the bed, one next to the other, and kissed each other in the mouth, mixing with our tongues the cum of both of us in one tasty juice that we drank to the last drop. ...Well, that was the most satisfying and exciting afternoon of both our young careers as transvestite sluts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back