yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
While I was returning home after that experience I still felt upset and I discovered with pleasure to swallow passing my tongue on the palate in search of the taste of Giancarlo's sperm. I felt the excitement rising and a strange new sensation affecting my ass. I felt an unusual pleasure to evert and contract rhythmically my wet little hole. In those moments I wanted to tease it, rape it by sticking something in it. While I was thinking about how perverse I had become, I arrived home and ran to my room.
I felt hot and convulsively tried to undress. I remained completely naked and the smell of my sweaty feet, my hard cock obscenely deformed the sheer blue tights that I had been wearing for two days. My sister had gone out with my mother and so, taking advantage of the favorable moment, I ran into the bathroom in search of a pair of her scented stockings on which to masturbate and cum. But my eyes fell on something that filled me with lust: the large rounded handle of a new plunger still in its supermarket bag was showing off in the cabinet next to the tub. In my mind I could already feel that handle widening my little hole and making me enjoy it like a, or rather a piglet. I took the little blue box of Nivea cream and the plunger and ran into the room locking the door excited. I smeared three fingers of cream around and inside my hole and while I was wetting myself two fingers slipped inside giving me a thrill of pleasure. I touched my cock feeling the wet tip wetting my pantyhose with pre-spermatic liquid and my little hole, when the three fingers penetrated it had contractions dilating more and more. So I moistened the suction cup, planting it strongly on the back of the bed, I lay down with my butt on the pillow and spreading my legs I brought them folding them towards my chest. I spread my ass cheeks and approaching the big handle I slipped it noticing that it slid inside widening my hole and making me crazy with excitement. Now I pushed and the handle went all the way in, filling my bowels. I began to plunge it into my ass that was yielding more and more and the more it yielded the more it entered my ass for its entire length. At the same time I was jerking my cock and I was enjoying like a little bitch thinking that that "big cock" that was splitting my ass was Giancarlo's and in silence I was moaning:"...mhhh come on pig, fuck me all the way, ahh give it all in the ass your big cock, love"... I was going crazy and I wanted to change position. I pulled the handle out of my ass and with excitement I realized, from the traces of Nivea, that it had entered my ass for at least 20cm.
Excitedly I turned around and got on my knees pointing with my ass the handle that slipped into me all the way making me moan again. I slammed it all the way into my ass sprawling on the bed. My arousal was getting higher and higher as the feeling of total filling and increasing dilation became more and more acute. The more I stuck that very hard and by now hot handle in, the more I wanted it... I looked at the mirror of the closet opposite and saw myself mirrored doggy style with only those impalpable tights veiling my legs, my back completely arched, pushing back my ass from which I could see that stiff lubricated pole, shiny with intestinal humors, going in and out. My head whirled in sync with the movement of my hips, I licked my lips and with my hand sawed off my cock that was now close to cumming. In the grip of the real convulsions that I was experiencing, I decided that I had to violate my ass with something that would make it wider.
I took off the handle and not before making sure I was anchored in the house, I went to the kitchen and found in the pantry a cucumber that could be 18-19cm long but was very large in width. At the sight of that "big thing" I got even more excited and I continued to masturbate my cock running excitedly in my room. I locked the door, took that big cucumber and I put it in my mouth miming the dirtiest and most sensual blowjob I had ever done thinking of having in my mouth the cock of a man like a truck driver. I was now at paroxysm, I went back to doggy style and I reinserted the handle of the plunger in my ass entirely, for its entire length and looking at myself in the mirror I began to penetrate and suck that vegetable that, as wide as it was, did not enter my mouth. It was completely shiny with saliva and I kept swirling my tongue and licking the rounded tip. I felt ready by now and the desire to feel my little hole dilated made me change positions again. I placed the cucumber on the carpet in front of the mirror holding it upright with my hand and squatted down with my legs wide open. The rounded tip began to enter hurting me so I stopped, but after a while I felt my hole open up and slowly that tool slipped disappearing into the hole literally filling my channel. I felt it very hard and I could feel my sphincter giving way. At that point I let go of my legs and sat down, letting it all go in. The image reflected in the mirror was incredible: a boy of 13 years old naked sitting with open legs with a sheer blue pantyhose with the asshole dilated in an obscene way from which came out only the shiny tip of a large cucumber ... I began to go up and down making it come out for half and risbattendomelo in the ass in full shouting: "siiiii, Giancarlo smash my ass ... I'm your bitch ...". The more I looked at myself, the more I impaled myself and the more I slammed my cock that was now very hard and pointed threateningly towards my mouth. At that moment I felt very strong contractions that tightened the hole around the diameter of the cucumber blocking the flow and immediately after three spasms and three violent spurts of thick and hot cum that hit me on the lips, cheeks and mouth.
I was shocked, I licked the cum off my lips and cheeks and collected it on my tongue savoring the taste halfway between sour and salty. I swallowed it all slowly as my anal muscles relaxed and the shiny cucumber slid out of my little ass.
It was then that I got scared looking at my obscenely enlarged hole, but I had a very strong urge to put three fingers in and turn them around feeling that the inside of my ass was hot. As I slowly relaxed, I slowly massaged my limp cock escaping and squeezing the reddened chapel bringing my fingers to my lips to suck the last drops of sperm. That night upset me so much that I became aware that I had definitely become a perverted thirteen years old transvestite who liked to play the part of the slut. I got dressed and went out of my room, I immediately went to the bathroom to wash and dry the plunger. I put it back in place and ran into the kitchen to throw the cucumber in the garbage can and ... I realized that my mother had returned. She told me that she had heard me raise my voice and I, after washing and peeling the cucumber, I replied that I was joking on the phone with Giancarlo. ...Hmm Giancarlo, if only he had been with me tonight, I thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back