Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
He knew that I loved to find him ready when I went to him and even that night, when I closed the door to his apartment, I entered the empty and dimly lit living room and began to undress leaving my clothes on the sofa and remaining completely naked.

My dick was already joking about the excitement of the situation as I headed towards the bedroom where Matteo, a handsome guy of thirty years old with a small but defined physique, was waiting for me: I found him in the sexiest and most exciting position for me, naked lying on his belly with that round and firm ass waiting only for me.

I knelt down on the bed admiring how the sign of the costume made that body and especially that ass even more exciting while one hand had started to caress his buttocks and my mouth was gently kissing his shoulders and his back going down.

Slowly with my tongue I got to his bottom biting gently one buttock first and then the other and then I used my hands to spread them and dive into his little hole that was waiting for nothing else; as soon as I licked his hole I heard Matteo moaning with pleasure and arching his back crossed by a tremor of pleasure while my tongue was moistening more and more that ass completely hairless.

I had my face completely submerged in his ass and I didn't let go to prevent the boy from escaping from my hands even if, considering the pleasure he felt, also testified by the moans that resounded in the room, he would never escape me.

My penis was by now completely swollen and he too demanded attention as Matteo, moving under my licks, grazed him with his legs further increasing my excitement.

Going up slowly with my mouth I came to lick and bite his neck while my dick was lying on the groove between his ass made slippery by the subscriber saliva of my licks and I started to slide it slowly between them while I whispered in his ear if he wanted to get fucked.

I was excited to hear him ask me to fuck him and hear his pleas of desire and so without any effort I pointed the tip on his little hole and entered completely inside him; a little scream of pleasure filled the room and while my balls caressed his ass with one arm I cinched him under my chest to hold him tight to me and started to fuck him with deeper and deeper strokes, decisive and rhythmic.

Metteo enjoyed underneath me and begged me not to stop while I heard the sound of my pelvis banging against his buttocks with an increasingly intense rhythm.

I decided that it was time to change by stopping and coming out of his ass and lying on his back next to him; Matteo approached me and kissed my chest first and went down to suck my dick sucking it completely in his mouth up to his balls and not letting go even when some vomit hit him.

While I was enjoying that magnificent blowjob I caressed and squeezed his ass by occasionally sticking a finger inside his warm and cozy hole that almost sucked it inside himself; I wanted his ass again and I told him while with one hand I slapped him firmly on his ass.

The obedient guy freed my dick from his mouth and climbed on top of me while he took me by the wrists and carried my arms over my head blocking them with force: he wanted to lead the dance and went down with his pelvis until he sat completely inside me while my dick went back into his hot ass and came to caress new points of the inside of his body.

He started to impale himself on my cock while I was enjoying the pleasure he felt on my cock and I was enjoying his face twisted with pleasure every time my penis sank into his body.

Always with my dick firmly planted inside him, he fell on my chest and approaching his mouth to my ear he whispered to me: "please fuck me, fuck me, let me enjoy" and then he continued to lick me and bite my lobe.

My hands, now free from his grip, came down to grab his ass and holding Matteo tight to me, I started to fuck him hard while the guy was screaming in my ear all his pleasure with rambling words and phrases but always asking me not to stop because he was enjoying as never before.

That wild fuck was making me enjoy immeasurably as well and I knew I couldn't hold out much longer:

"if we go on like this you'll make me cum soon" I was able to tell him but Matteo was only able to repeat "don't stop, please, please don't stop" making me understand that this is how he wanted to be fucked that night.

We continued in that position for a few more minutes until, almost exhausted from the long fuck, I warned him that I was ready to come. Matteo always clutching at me was biting my ear with pleasure: "go on, don't go out, fill me up" he yelled out of himself for the pleasure.

I couldn't do it like that anymore and so I let my dick explode all my cum inside that ass; I don't know how many splashes filled Matteo because the pleasure I felt was so intense that I almost lost contact with reality.

I remained with my dick firmly planted inside Matteo who kept moving slowly on my dick and who still felt shivers of pleasure until he collapsed exhausted on me. Slowly my penis went back to rest coming out of the guy's ass.

Matthew, although exhausted, slipped next to me, coming down to lick my now soft cock before coming to recover by leaning his face on my chest while my arm wrapped around his body and my hand caressed his back.

We relaxed for a few minutes before returning to reality: I went back to the living room and dressed quickly leaving Matteo's apartment and going back to my car discovering several missed calls on my cell phone.

When I started the car, I called my wife again and she had looked for me several times: "Hi Love, yes, the usual endless meetings! "Half an hour and I'm home... put the kids to bed so we can watch a good movie together."

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back