yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

March '20, The woman you're looking for!

Hey there, I'm Nikki & this is one of my naughty threads at the KikDirty! Here to offer my services to serious men searching for business worthy girls on Kik & other messengers. Ready to please, satisfy, sext, cam & chat with adults (& adults only)!

My services include:

Cam-shows
I've been giving cam-shows for quite a while! Feel free to hit me up for a preview, I can do a 10,20,30min show or even an hour long one depending on your needs, likes & kinks! A girl moaning your name live is one of the naughtiest experiences online xxx

Phone-sex
I'm quite new to this apparently old but favored kink! If you're looking for a dirty phone-sex partner don't hesitate to contact me guys! I always offer a quick call preview before the naughty stuff kicks in! Fake models would never talk with you on the phone
smile.png

Live nudes & sexting
Sexting is what kicked off the whole online fun experience in general! Kik me for some fine nudes coupled with lusty sexting, anytime, any day! I'm one of the few girls delivering wet results!

Videos
Wether you're looking for something done & ready (got a quite big self-made vids library) or a custom detailed & of quality vid I'm your sweetheart in this! Just bare in mind that custom vids do take some hours to be shot given the fact that I shoot, edit, convert & upload them on my own.

GFE
This is all about long-term & fruitful in terms of support & engagement situations. If you're looking for a daily sexting partner, a good listener & someone you can count on then this is for you.

Rules & contact information

Adults only & it'd be nice if you introduced yourself when messaging me guys! Age, country & a name/nickname along with where u found me at is a good start.

Kik/ICQ/Telegram: NikkiiRvn97
Forum
: Send me a private message

I'm online guys! Get ready for a very sexy Friday night with me! ;) Message me on Kik, Telegram or ICQ if you're down for live sexting, custom vids or even if you're looking for a mistress ;) No need to be shy, just naughty xx
Let's keep things only for adults, must be over 18!

Saturday evening can be much more fun than you think ;) You can message me on Kik, Telegram or ICQ for live nudes, vids, phone sex, cam shows and more! Get ready for some real fun tonight xx
I'll try to reply to almost all guys over 18!

I'm online guys! Let's make Sunday a more interesting day with some unique fun on Kik, Telegram or ICQ. I'm down for live sexting, custom vids, GFE, Femdom training and more ;)

Another boring Monday at work? I'm here to chance that with some naughty games on Kik, Telegram or ICQ ;) Hit me up if you're down to learn more about me and my offers xx

I'm online guys which means we can have lots of fun on Kik, Telegram or ICQ! Are you interested for some real and sexy fun, then message me and let's get naughty with live sexting, cam shows, Femdom training, GFE sessions and more ;) I don't mind you being shy..I'm a bit shy too xx

Happy Hump Day! It's a little bit early for weekend but you can still spend your time with a nice way! Drop me a message if you're down for live and custom fun but also for something fresh and real ;) You can find me on Kik, Telegram and/or ICQ, so don't be shy and ask me more about me and my offers xx
Let's keep things only for adults, must be over 18!

Looking for a sexy and real girl to play with and have some good time too? Message me for live sexting, GFE sessions, or even if you're looking for a mistress to serve ;) I'd love to play with all guys over 18 and have some unique time on Kik, Telegram or ICQ xx
No need to be shy!

Don't panic with the virus guys, just relax and come enjoy me on Kik, Telegram or ICQ if you're down for custom vids, live sexting, naughty games and more ;) Message me and make sure to ask me more about me and my offers xx
Let's get into the real fun if you're over 18!

Having a boring and slow-going Saturday? I'm online for some fun and ready to make it more interesting with live sexting, custom vids, GFE sessions or even Femdom trianing, if you're looking for a mistress ;) You can find me at Kik, Telegram or ICQ; I'll wait for your PMs so no need to feel shy xx
Let's get into the real fun if you're over 18!

Looking to spend your evening with a relaxing and unique way? Don't waste more time and just message me on Kik, Telegram or ICQ for naughty situations with live sexting, dirty games, custom vids and more ;) I'm waiting for your messages and your naughty thoughts, so you don't need to feel shy, even if you're a first timer xx
Let's get into real fun if you're over 18!

Monday, probably the most diffult day of the week but there's always way to turn it into a really good day ;) I'm online to have some naughty fun with guys who are down for something different, out of the ordinary! Come and message me on Kik, Telegram or ICQ and enjoy each other xx
Let's get into real fun if you're over 18!

I got the treatment for the virus :D Relax and just message me on Kik, Telegram or ICQ and I'll cure you with my way ;) My medichines are sexy custom vids, live sexting, dirty cam shows and more ;) Don't panic and let's get naughty together xx

I'm online for another naughty night! I'm down for live sexting, cam shows, GFE sessions and even Femdom training for those who are looking for a mistress to serve ;) Through me a message on Kik, Telegram or ICQ for more info xx

21yo girl here, ready to keep you company and have some fun with you! Hmu if you're down for something new, fresh and your taste ;) We can play on Kik, Telegram or ICQ if feel naughty and looking for the right girl ;)

Back