yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Male Dom Looking For Female Slave To Use

SStorm

Be sure to read it carefully so you know if this is something you would enjoy.

Message me once you’re done and if you have any questions or interest, either here or on KIK, lurker friendly info will be at the bottom.

Due to the chaos of life, this will unfortunately be online only. Keep that in mind.

I focus mainly on control and training as they are my main interests as a Dom. That being said, I am flexible and my subs interests, thoughts, and feelings are taken into consideration with how our dynamic progresses and ultimately forms.

Deciding what my subs does, when she does it, and how she does it. From something as simple as her clothes, to how she performs a sexual task that is within her comfort zone.

Teaching and helping her step outside her comfort zone and grow, or just to try something new that she didn’t have the willpower to do so on her own.

I don’t have a preference for a subs age, relationship status, or living situation, but make sure you actually have the time and privacy to commit or it won’t be fair to either of us. A few minutes 2-3 times a day is not acceptable.

*REQUIREMENTS:*

•Slim to average weight for your height

•Disciplined

•Available daily

•Independent or have some privacy

•Comfortable with nudity

•Comfortable with taking nudes - pics and/or videos. Your face does not need to be seen if you’re not comfortable.

*MY INTERESTS AND KINKS ARE:*

•Training - Heavily

•TPE/Total Power Exchange - Heavily

•Rules - Heavily

•Tasks -Heavily

•Forced orgasms - Heavily

•Orgasm denial - Heavily

•Anal - Heavily

•Feet/Heels - Heavily

•Spanking - Moderately

•Choking - Moderately

•Exhibitionism - Heavily

•Teasing - Moderately

•Body writing - Heavily

•Panties/Lingeries - Heavily

•Degradation - Lightly

•Humiliation - Lightly

Username is wordsleftoff

*I am more of a daddy than a sir or master in that I believe that encouragement and reassurance is better than punishment and denial. Not that either is unique to one kind of Dom, but it might be worth mentioning. That being said, I’m not quite soft enough for a little.*

Poke Bella

Back