yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
The preparations for the wedding started immediately, Muve and his sister Grik took care of the location, the guests, the catering, the dj, the party. I went along with everything, overjoyed to be able to marry the transnex I loved: Muve. The idea that I was going to share my life with her and her black dick sent me into ecstasy and turned me on.
Grik also took me to choose the dress, but since she couldn't find the one she liked and that was good enough for Muve, in the end I suggested renting a light blue vintage dress like the ones from the 60's and 70's movies. Obviously I didn't see the dress that Muve had chosen.
The preparations, however, did not affect the days spent on chat and making videos. My Muve loved and enjoyed the chatroom and wanted it to be full of videos of our performances or scenes of everyday life at home. Once she wanted me to clean the house dressed as a maid with white fishnet stockings, a little black skirt open at the back, a white blouse, gloves, a headband with the writing SLUT on it. She even tried to get me to wear heels, but it was impossible, too difficult and her shoes were too big. Luckily I remained without wheels. Muve set up a fixed camera and I started to tidy up, clean, especially brush with a long colored stick on top of feathers to collect dust. Gik's voice-over was telling me what to do, where to clean, and how to stand: on my knees, ass up, and back tucked in somewhere between the closets, the armchairs, the big bed. I went on for a long time cleaning under Gik's orders while his sister was smiling excitedly.
"It looks good to me...your future hubby is a perfect domestic slut, don't you think?"
"Umm, it's missing ...something is missing to be a true domestic slut dear...."
She came over to me, took some scissors and cut my stockings off at the level of my shaved ass. Then he opened my anus a little, slowly slipped two fingers in and then spread. He spit into the groove several times and invited Gik to do the same. I had my back to the couch, my ass well up in favor of those masters. Muve took a small pink plug and lightly shoved it into my ass.
"Oh, that's a real domestic slut. Resume your duties baby.."
"Thank you," I said.
Muve spanked me and so did her sister.
I resumed tidying up. Behind I was open, stockings obscenely cut, a plug in my ass, I was cleaning showing it to the camera while the two sisters were laughing at me.
After forty minutes they tired of the game and sat down on the couch.
"We could use a drink baby."
"Right away ladies" to I went to prepare the drinks, served them and started massaging the two's bare feet. They talked and drank as if I wasn't there. I still had the waitress dress on, the circle with the SLUT sign and the plug in my ass.
"You know dear, what I think? "she said to the still on camera.
"What big sis?"
"That my future hubby did his duty today , cleaned up, tidied up, served us drinks. He deserves a reward....
"Of course big sis. And I already know what...
and in fact Muve pulled out his black cock from his jeans and invited me to take it in my mouth and suck it well.
I proposed to Muve to put a section in the chat to raise money for the wedding. "Hey that's a great idea! Sure, why not, and then we'll record every part of the ceremony and show it to those who bid and weren't there!"
The idea worked: in two weeks we had raised over $1500.
Muve loved the chat and so did I because that was how the idea of getting married had come up and that I would have her dick all to myself(or almost) for a long time.
Muve also wanted to give me an engagement gift, "A special tattoo, baby, you don't have any and I'd like the first one to be a tribute to me!"
"I'm afraid of needles...but if it's your will...that's how can I say no?"
"How cute you are baby...I love you, baby...you'll see you'll love the tattoo and I'll hold your hand the whole time, you won't feel a thing, my friend Gyt has fairy hands..."
So we went to Gyt's studio, who was a huge man with a neat beard and clear eyes for a black man. Mueve explained what he wanted.
A writing: THIS WHITE ASS IS MY PROPERTY, MAGIC MUVE and above my name I'd like a kiss, mine of course..." he said, holding my hand, he completely overpowered me with his brown leather jacket and tight jeans, his huge ass, a cotton turtleneck shirt that highlighted his large breasts, he held me close, he hadn't revealed anything about the tattoo yet and the sentence was long, I was shaking with fear.
"Cool, I like it!" did Gyt "How about you? Dude? It's a challenging statement...and final....
"It's the truth, man: my ass is owned by this beautiful Woman, whom I adore and I am honored to be her white ass forever...
Gyt laughed, Muve kissed me. We began. It was three days of work spread over a week, but at the end, over my shaved white ass, where my back ended, in black, Gyt carved Muve's phrase, THIS WHITE ASS IS MY PROPERTY, MAGIC MUVE and at the bottom, over her name, her signature, a red kiss made with her lips, Gyt did a beautiful job.
"I love it, bitch!"
"So do I Mistress. It's only his my white ass, I'm his bitch!"
"That's how I like you baby, let's go show it off in chat now!"
After everything was set for the wedding came the celebration. Grik and Thrysanna took care of my bachelor party and picked me up one night in a cab. We went to a house outside of Orlando where Grik's girlfriend Mindy and a transex friend of Thrysanna's were waiting for us. Mindy looked even thinner in person, but also more beautiful. She had an angelic face and pearly white skin. Thrysanna's friend, on the other hand, was a tall black woman with long curly hair and brown eyes named Hava. Grik and Mindy started making out as if they hadn't seen each other for ages, I thought they were going to make out right there in the doorway, but then Grik slapped his girlfriend's angelic face really hard and said it was time to eat, afterwards there would be a party. We sat in the kitchen and ate laughing and joking, only Mindy never spoke unless questioned directly by her mistress, she just held a hand in Grik's black hand and nibbled something every now and then. Hava, on the other hand, proved to be nice and funny, Thrysanna on the other hand was a hoot, she wore a yellow jumpsuit and a red wig, her belly was all visible, as well as her massive black legs. She wore a lot of makeup: silver eyes, a lot of blush, a deep purple lipstick. We had fun drinking and eating Japanese food with Grik who was happy for me and for his sister. Mindy stared at her and shook her hand, Hava laughed and Thrysanna burped a lot and we all shouted HEALTH!!!!
Then Thrysanna threw her napkin on the floor and went:
"Hey girls, we're here to celebrate our Italian friend here, isn't it time to start? On the floor bitch! You're a good hubby and a little white bitch...get on your knees bitch!"
I did and picked up the napkin, she had dropped her panties and his cock was swinging between her legs. I took it in my mouth and started sucking and kissing it. Hava joined her friend and unleashed a nice long smooth curved cock and wanted me to suck it. So I started to suck first that curved cock then the massive one of Thrysanna who took my head and pushed it on her soft belly. Grik and Mindy were touching each other on the carpet but I was busy with those cocks going in and out of my mouth, and I was licking, kissing, sucking, swallowing and Hava was having fun and her friend as well. They took pictures and videos and then Hava grabbed my head, pushed it against her curved cock, made me take it well in my mouth, pushed her thing against my cheek and then exploded in a cumshot that filled my mouth: "THE first of the night!" announced Hava while continuing to come in my mouth. Thrysanna then made me swallow it all and then, with traces of Hava's cum still in my throat, I took to sucking his black cock thrusting hard, telling me I was at his bitch and sinking my face into his cock and sexy belly. She was a tough nut to crack I knew it so I started touching her balls as I sucked and eventually she came in my mouth.
Afterwards we got into dancing and drinking, with me making cocktails for all the women. Hava and Thrysanna were wild and screaming, dancing patting each other on the ass and then giving it to me. We were naked and sweaty. Mindy and Grik began kissing with lust and lesbian passion. Mindy's petite body disappeared into Muve's sister's arms, mouths ate each other, hands touched, Grik's huge breasts pressed against her friend's barely there tits, the black woman's massive, stubby legs wrapped around the white woman's thin ones. Then their bodies lay on the bed and blurred together. Kisses chased each other, hands touched pussies, legs crossed each other. The three of us, on the other hand, danced and laughed as we watched in admiration. Then Grik's mouth descended on her friend's neck, he licked and kissed her for a long time with pleasure and passion, Mindy's slender body sent rapid jolts as if overwhelmed by the ecstasy of the kiss on the neck, of the licking of her earlobes, she quivered under Grik's powerful and shapely body. This kiss with wise desire, descended on the tiny breasts and the white woman's small tits were prey to Grik's big mouth, black and red lips eating them. Mindy arched her back, writhing in lust, in orgiastic frisson. Her friend came down again and kissed her belly button, with one hand she held one of her tits crushing it, Mindy murmured in pleasure, she moved and her lover's tongue licked inside her belly button.
When he sank his mouth into Mindy's small, shaved pussy Mindy cried out loud, Grik laughed, kissed her on the mouth, pressed his body to his lover's slender body, stuck one leg into her sex continuing to kiss her in the mouth and then pulled away, put his hand in Mindy's mouth and then went back to licking her pussy. He was raging, licking like he wanted to make Mindy's pussy disappear, his tongue went and then his mouth grabbed the big pussy lips and swallowed them continuing to lick though. The white girl screamed with pleasure.(...Continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back