Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

M4F 22 year old Boy wants D/s Relationship

Phobetor

Hey i am in need of a longterm D/s relationship.
I am 22 year old Male and 187 cm tall. I love cuddeling, taking long walks, anime and all things tech.

On the sexual side i would like to try pegging, facesitting, edging, bondage and more depending on what you like of course. I also enjoy gentle femdom but in session in doesn't always have to be so gentle.

You should be loving and caring and take good care of you're sub so he will in return submit and obey you.
My Limits would be Strong Pain, Needles, Blood.
I am also willing to have an online Relationship as long there is no money involved.

I would be happy to hear from Woman from Austria but if you live somewhere else you can still text me.

If you are around my age please pm me on Kik
Ivillious

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Back