Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

[M 25] [Dom/switch looking for [F] Sub] [Read All]

Oakfoot

Hi ;* I'm a Dom (partly switch), who is looking for a little sub to play with. I'm a soft dom, so i like giving affirmations and positive encouragement, and making a safe space to explore fantasies. All though that doesnt mean i dont like being rough and I also like teasing a lot, so dont expect an easy time. I can also do degreding and humiliation, but obviously that depends on you as my sub and what you prefer. I do like punishments and rewards. And i like delving into fantasies and getting close with each other.

- What to expect:
We will get to know each other, sext, and see where things go. Itll hopefully be a safe space for us to have fun as much as we'd like.
If you aren't active all the time, I won't be active all the time either, then we can just focus on having fun from time to time, and give you rewards and punishments to do for me.

- Just a little about myself:
I like being very loving and caring, and I love pleasing both me and my sub. I do that by either using them, making them do stuff for me, or by doing things that please us both. I am known to spoil my slave, but because of that I try to tease a lot too ;3
I also like degrading and being rough. That ofc depends on you, what you like, and our moods.

- What I expect:
Someone who is actively trying to have a good back and forth and not just expecting everything to get to them.
To have fun and explore together, create a nice and warm connection with each other.

When you message me it could be a good idea to write about these things right away:
-Your name
-Your age
-Where you're from
-What you like in general
-Your fetishes
-Your limits and what you are open to
-Your fantasies
-How you feel about being a sub and your expectations

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Back