yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Lustful Shores - Nutaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
The Lustful Shores is a game that I have spent some time reviewing. It gave me hours of fun gameplay and as the name suggests, lustful thoughts and sights. The opening picture and introduction to the story are the best I’ve seen so far. The main theme of the game is that you found long lost shores of the Amazon kingdom and it’s up to you to help them defend their temples from an evil Orc army.
lustful-shores.png
I am sure most of you know a thing or two about the Amazons but for those who are not familiar with them let me put it this way - In Greek mythology, Amazon girls are considered to be the most beautiful and stunning women that ever walked the planet. This game truly shows you that but with a twist - they are all horny and lustful for each other and are always in constant sexual adventures with one another. The opening picture, which I mentioned before, contains erotic orgy of multiple Amazon girls in all positions and actions imaginable and that is enough to get me completely hooked. The gameplay is in Tower Defense style which I really like, 1 of the best hentai games. The massive Orc army is trying to get to the temple where the gorgeous girls are hiding and enjoying their group orgies and it is up to you to defend the gates. The game has a pretty clear tutorial that explains all of the towers available and which tower is good for which encounter. There are different types of towers and before every mission, you will need to choose wisely which tower to put in your inventory, as it may mean the difference between life and death for your sweet and innocent Amazons. The Orc Commander will use everything in his arsenal to break your defenses and ravage the poor girls who are just trying to fuck each other. All sorts of vicious monsters are at his disposal; from wolfs and spiders to armored or even giant Orcs! You will have to use all your might to stop him and his forces in their tracks by using the most advanced towers and upgrading them with coins that drop from various mobs. The lives of these wonderful lustful women are in your hands and if you are victorious and prove worthy, they will give you a well-deserved reward… so will you answer the call?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back