yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Loving daddy for loving daughter

Justalex1121

41 unhappily married daddy dom looking for a sweet but naughty kik daughter for longterm. I'm caring but strict. I require live pics but most won't be naughty ones. I dont feel cared about at home and cant leave her. I hope I can find a girl with no larger than "a" or small "b" cup bra that is like minded, will follow my wisdom, and enjoy taking selfies showing how happy it makes you following my instructions. If this sounds like you PM me and say yes daddy and include a live selfie of ur cute smile. Justalex1121 is my kik name

Poke Bella

Back