yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
Inside the house began a dance for which I had neither paid the ticket nor had been sent to see it. I stood there, not knowing where to place myself. Standing, sitting, close, far away, staring at them or pretending nothing because of that strange embarrassment, I had no idea, I was in limbo; the only thing I could do was to admire them. They were glued, now by the lips, now by the hands, going on my wife's face, breasts, hips, buttocks. And after each kiss, they were both a little naked. Her loose hair fell loose on her shoulders and, on her neck, small drops of sweat fell down to the stretch of skin that divides her second abundant one. And there they went no further, for he licked them all, those perfumed droplets, shaking my Scarlett with shivers.
She looked at me and said, "Mirko, we're going to the room now. Do you mind if I pull the door over? You know, I still feel funny about this whole situation... I'd prefer it that way," but she didn't wait for my answer. I saw Peter take my wife in his arms and bring her to our room, lay her on the bed, on which she lay on her back, with wide legs and bent knees, and went back towards the door, waving to me, and ajar at me.
I remember that the first time was when we were making love; she was never a bigot, but neither was she a libertine, at least with me. She was breathing under my blows when I said to her "you're beautiful... you know, I'd like to make you enjoy yourself even more... maybe involving a friend...". I chose the moment when she was about to enjoy for fear of her reaction, which I could not yet foresee. There and then, in the ecstasy of that orgasm, he almost didn't notice it. Then I told him again, the next night, while I was playing with his trigger " ...are you serious? "I don't think I'm the only one, you know, a lot of couples like to involve a third party," I told her. "but I love you, I don't want to do it with someone else, I don't want to cheat on you..." she said, "but no, you'd cheat on me, it would be in complicity, between you and me. I'd just be... let's say... a conscious cuckold." "Is that what you want? Is that really what you want? "It would be exciting love," I said, "if that's what you want, I'll do it for you," was her answer. I almost couldn't believe it. All the fantasies I'd harbored in the last few years would come true. In a moment the fears had vanished and an electric current had arisen that pushed me to look for a man, let him meet him and bring him to our house. It was all very fast, it was enough to go to a dating site, put an ad and some photos, make a selection among the dozens and dozens of singles who volunteered and, from Rossella's willingness to find Peter, a little more than a month passed. I told Rossella's cell phone number to Pietro, whom I trusted blindly, without knowing that from that gesture on, everything would slowly, with ephemeral and deceiving sweetness, slip out of my hand, until I found myself here, standing in front of the ajar door of my bedroom, where the moans of my wife and her bull came from.
Anger. Instinct was anger. At that moment, unlike today, when I am a worn-out cuckold, I didn't understand why they had to behave like that, especially her. But it's never possible, I'm the husband! I thought. I rushed towards the door, with all the intention of opening it, of removing it from the hinges and not closing it again; of making all my reasons heard aloud. I placed my hand vigorously on the handle and opened the door. Peter was bent between my wife's legs, and her tongue between her big lips. Scarlett waved like a little girl. All red in her face was clinging to the pillow with her arms stretched over her head, while that hungry boar seemed to be looking for acorns in her pussy. My cock suddenly hardened. In an instant my sex filled with hot blood, giving me head. My head was spinning. I couldn't help but touch myself. In front of that scene, all the cuckold inside me came out. The more jealous I was, the more excited I got. My wife was enjoying what I had seen and I was on fire for her. Perhaps, at that moment, I also wanted to incite them - come on, lick her well, make her enjoy it. Listen how she moans. Now put it in her, let me feel how she enjoys it with a male who fucks her hard - but I didn't want to disturb. They didn't even notice me. All I did was go back step by step and put that door, which a few moments before I wanted to disappear, back in the same position Pietro had left it. All I had left was to take a chair, put it as close as possible to the bedroom, so that I could spy and eavesdrop in the best way possible, lower my pants, and saw myself. That was it. I'd beat the shit out of them by hearing their grunts. I could see her hand pushing his head between her legs. I had to slow down my lonely saw right away, otherwise I would have gotten my hands dirty while they still had to start fucking for real. Until that moment I could only imagine how my friend Pietro would have possessed my wife, but soon everything would become reality, and nothing would be the same as before.
[Continues]

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back