yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Looking for a submissive girl.

Your Master NL

About me:
I'm a 40 years old male, living in the Netherlands.
In my vanilla life I like sports, cats, video games, walking, netflix, doing things with friends etc.
In my kinky life I'm a little bit sadistic, so I love giving pain, humiliation, bondage and hard sexual abuse, but I'm caring as well.
I am an experienced Dom, about 17 years of experience into the beautifull world of BDSM, in real life and online.
I don't have many limits except any illegal things.

What I'm looking for:
A submissive female who wants to have a D/s relationship via kik messenger. I understand we both have a private life so wont be available 24/7.
You have to be honest, committed, open minded and willing to try new things. I will respect your hard limits.

If you are interested or having any questions, send me a message at kik YourMasterNL

Poke Bella

Back