yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

hi-im-oliver2

I’m not looking for a relationship, or a fuck buddy. I’m looking for a girl that I can degrade and use. I wanna treat you like a pig. I want you to realize you’re sub human. I want to be in charge of when and where you get to wear clothes. I want to be in charge of when and where you get to use the bathroom and when you get to cum. I should be your number 1 priority on top of everything. If your friend invites you to your house, ask me for permission. If you’re at school or work and I demand you to do something you make it happen. Age, race, and size doesn’t matter to me at all. As long as you realize you’re nothing more than a pig and you’re ready to be treated as such, I’ll reply to you. Girls with no limits get priority. If I feel like you’ve done good I’ll consider giving you a reward. If you’ve accepted the fact that you’re a mere object that needs domination then message me @ hi_im_oliver2 and you’ll get some ground rules.

Back