yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

❤️LIVE VERIFIED❤️SELLING❤️Nudes,Live Sexting, Vids, Camshows KIK me now : emily.brow1998

Hi guys!! let me introduce myself shortly ^_^ ❤
I'm a 20 year old european girl. im the last person u would think that is selling her nudes since im usually shy and awkward, but oh well it happens. I had a tough childhood and still have some bad flashbacks but lets not talk about bad things :] the world needs more positivity. So yeah im selling my pics and some services for some pocket money and also to have fun <3

RULES
1. If you want me to consider you a serious buyer, then START THE CONVERSATION WITH WHAT OFFER YOU ARE BUYING (example: hi Amelie, I would like to get the 1 hour sexting, lets do it <3)
2. Don't send dick pics pls.
3. Don't ask for nudes before, dont timewaste, dont try to chit chat before paying me. I need to know u wont bail on me so I kinda wanna get paid first before engaging further. :)

VERIFICATION
I know there are alot of fakes and scammers here, understandable. While I'd rather have you guys trust me without me having to take a picture for every buyer, I will STILL provide live verification for you ^^ HOWEVER ------- The verification pic is 2€. Sorry. If you are a serious buyer and want me to provide a live verification pic for you, then you must pay me 2 euros. ALSO THE PIC IS FULLY CLOTHED AND ONLY FOR VERIFICATION PURPOSES, U DONT NEED A NUDE TO KNOW I AM A GIRL!!!

PRICELIST ❤

So you are a simple person and you just want to buy pics. Sure why not <3

€30 - 30 pictures
€50 - 60 pictures + 1 free short video
€100 - 130 pictures + 3 free short videos

So you are a video person. Sure here are the vid offers <3

€50 - 5 short videos
€70 - 30 minute custom video ----> YES THATS RIGHT. I OFFER CUSTOM VIDEOOOOOOSS WOOOOO! You can tell me all your fetishes, desires, wishes and it will all be compiled in one HQ video with no time wasted, made just for you!
€60 - 1 longer vid (I have: sextape, blowjob, public masturbation, lesbian fun, lots of stripteases, JOI, anal and deepthroat) all ranging from 12-25 minutes, depends on which video)

You find plain vids and pics boring and you want something more engaging, like sexting? YOU GOT IT <3

€50 - 30 minute live sexting with pics
€75 - 1 hour live sexting with pics
Take note, if you buy 30 minutes for 50, and you want to extend it to an hour, you won't be able to pay 25 to get to 1 hour, you will have to pay another 50, so I encourage you to get the full hour for the full experience ;)
You can also add €10 extra if you want vids along with the live sexting aswell :)

Experiences? You have lots of money to spend and you want something spicyyyyyy?? lets do it <3

€150 - 1 DAY GIRLFRIEND EXPERIENCE! ----> so you want to see what its like to have an online sexy horny girlfriend? I can be yours for a whole day!
€200 - 1 DAY SLAVE EXPERIENCE! ----> hmm you are a dom and you like when a slutty sexting girl obeys everything you say? Buy me and I will be your obedient slave PUNISH ME DADDYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Or maybe you want a private camshow? WHY NOT

€60 - 30 minutes live camshow
€85 - 1 hour live camshow

NOTE: WITH EVERY PURCHASE YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR RECEIVING A FEW FREE NUDES DAILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prices are maybe a little spicy for someone, however I find them relatively cheap compared to what other girls sell. I've seen first-hand what content other girls give, and no offense but I can freely say I have 10x better content than theirs. I carefully pick only the best stuff for you guys, captured with high quality cameras, and some vids are even in 4K. I engage with you guys with my whole heart and I make sure everyone leaves happy. I hit up loyal customers with freebies, hell I even hit up loyal ones when im bored for a free sexting session. I promise you won't regret if you choose to buy my stuff :) You help me - I help you!

Back