yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Literally perfect <3

read this please :) so you dont end up wasting you time :D

Its hard for me being so pretty so IT should be HARD for you too ;) if you know what i mean.........

that joke was badass i know you chuckled ... anyway..

SO this IS THE DEAL... Its better to be upfront about this..

Basic premise is really simple: I need a bit of money so i made some hot and perverted stuff to offer them for those who would be interested. Stuff LIke nudes, vids and unique roleplaying AUDIO FILES !!! This stuff took a lot of effort and i am actually quite proud of it so I just know that you will enjoy it....

Oh and my username is obviously rosegirlfromthemoon

THIS PART IS IMPORTANT!!!!! Hope to hear from you soon and please state where you found my username and your purpose, in your opening msg to me, so I can respond and get back at you ASAP :* If not I WILL IGNORE YOU!!!!! THIS PART IS IMPORTANT!!!!!

Older gentleman will get a free nude :) (just kidding of course not :D )

I have other threads here too but I decided to create a new one. I do plan to move away from KIK soon. You will be notified.

Attachments

• bab.jpg
    bab.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 74
wow

wow this site is the worst

this website is fairly terrible

so glad i found you baby girl.. thanks for everything

I LOVE YOU

thank you for everything. I already said that .

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

i will tell you one of three things..

you want a black friday deal? hahaha

feeling a bit lonely

this is getting old, where is my xmas present?

Hope you are having a nice Christmas Eve

back in business making people cum hahahah

give me a chance....

i have so many wants ...

THIS PART IS IMPORTANT!!!!! Hope to hear from you soon and please state where you found my username and your purpose, in your opening msg to me, so I can respond and get back at you ASAP :* If not I WILL IGNORE YOU!!!!! THIS PART IS IMPORTANT!!!!!

Back