Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
One night on my way home from work, around 4 am, I was walking around Melchiorre Gioia to look at some trannies, imagining what a man might feel like going with such a creature. More than once I felt aroused to see them and masturbated without taking it out of my pants. They had nothing to envy to women, some hotties, but the fear, even to slow down to see them better while they showed the merchandise, always had the upper hand. When I reached the vicinity of the house I parked the car and walked towards the front door. I put the key, open the door and reach the elevator on the mezzanine floor and wait hoping that it is not out of order another time. While waiting for it to arrive I hear the door open and I see the shadow of someone standing in front of the mailboxes. Finally the elevator arrives and I go in, but as soon as the doors are about to close Flavia, a beautiful 6'1" Brazilian tranny with dark eyes and long hair, comes in and asks me to come in. I press the button for the 6th floor and she says 5th. My heart is in my throat as the elevator begins to rise and I almost have trouble swallowing. Flavia must have noticed my embarrassment and asks me if this is the first time for me. Embarrassed I stammer and ask her to repeat and she casually opens the duster from where you could see 2 long black leather stilavi, a miniskirt and a bodice also black leather, repeating if it was the first time I saw a trans. Trying not to stutter I tell her yes and that I had never seen her in the condo and that I didn't even know she existed. She laughs and in a low voice tells me that she meant something else. We are almost at the 5th floor and I can't take it anymore, my cock is on fire and I feel like it's boiling and I think Flavia has noticed. Finally her floor arrives and she comes out greeting me with a big smile. When the doors closed I leaned against the wall touching my cock and thinking that if she had been dressed differently I would have thought she was hot and I couldn't wait to run to the bathroom to jerk off thinking about what she had between her legs. The elevator arrives slowly to my floor and when they open the doors I find, to my amazement, Flavia with a big smile asks me in a whisper if I wanted to fuck, gently resting his hand on my cock that had become marble. I felt a flush of heat that went through my body and without hesitation I put my tongue in her mouth. I open the door and forcefully pull her in as if I was afraid she would change her mind or want to escape. When she closes the door she tells me to go slow because there is plenty of time to do things right. I get more and more excited and start undressing while she asks to go to the bathroom to freshen up. After 15 minutes she comes out wearing boots, a pair of white panties with a thong and a white push up bra. I can't take it anymore and I start touching everything, exploring with my hands every cemntimeter of her body. Flavia laughing tells me to relax and everything will be better and she drags me in the living room where she makes me sit on the couch and starts to kiss me on the mouth masturbating slowly. My cock is on fire and as soon as he reaches down to take it in his mouth I erupt in a copious cumshot. "You were overexcited" he tells me and now that you need some time to recover dedicate yourself to me. I do not make me repeat it 2 times and sitting on the couch I make her get up to take off her panties a little disappointed because she does not have the package I imagined. As soon as I lowered the briefs a cock came out, which I thought was hiding between her ass cheeks, not yet up but big and long. Flavia with her usual smile told me to take it in my mouth and that if I was good that 23 cm. of cock were all mine. I don't make her repeat it twice and I start a pump licking from the balls up to the head. She takes me back because I'm hurting her with my teeth and she tells me not to rush. And how can you say that? I continue in my blowjob while I touch her big and firm breasts with one hand. She asks me if I like it and at my answer continuing to lick that huge cock she asks me to go to the bedroom. I satisfy her immediately and accompany her to the other room where as soon as we lay on the bed I see her rummaging through her purse and taking a condom and a bottle. She looks at me and points out that my dick is bigger than before so she puts the condom on and asks me to lick her asshole. It was my first time doing this and I have to say it was a blast. She gets on doggy style and spreads her buttocks to let me lick it better and deeper. I put my tongue and a finger inside her while with one hand I shoot a big hand job that once again I have to stop to not cum. After a few minutes she tells me that she is ready, she turns around and takes me in her hand and directs my stone hard cock to her asshole. She tells me to take it easy, but because of the heat and the excitement I enter slowly only with the head and then I sling her a sharp blow making her scream. She calls me a bastard but tells me to continue because she likes it and after she would have made me pay with interest. I pump her well and alternately massage her breasts and touch her cock masturbating her well. We come together in a fabulous cumshot. Flavia takes off the condom and starts cleaning my cock with her tongue, then laughing she comes up to my face and puts her tongue in my mouth holding my head so I don't escape. "This is the first down payment" she tells me then picks up and tells me to follow her into the bathroom to wash up. This had never happened to me before but as I watched her in the shower and I cleaned myself in the bidet I got hard again. We got back on the bed again where I took off her boots and started licking her legs from her calf going up slowly and up to her balls. I lick her asshole swimmingly as I give her another hand job and feel her cock getting even harder than before. I take it in my mouth again and the feeling I get is hugely pleasurable. She lets me play with her cock then tells me it's time for her turn. He puts me on doggy style and starts slapping my buttocks occasionally touching my cock but without jerking it. He slowly runs his hand over it as if he wants to rub it but lightly, gently like a feather. She slips a finger in and all happy and excited she points out that it's very tight. No wonder it's my first time! She takes the bottle and spreads the liquid between my ass cheeks and then gently enters first with one finger, then with two, with three and at the end she whispers "now you're ready". I beg her to be quiet because I'm afraid but she laughs and reminds me that she had previously said the same thing. I feel the chapel at the entrance of my asshole. She pushes to enter but she struggles and I honestly feel dazed. She puts the dilating cream back on me and continues to drill a little with her fingers then she tries again and gently slips the head into my ass. I felt a stabbing pain in my stomach. Luckily she took pity on me and went slowly until more than half of his cock went in. She didn't put it all the way in and was only pistoning me with half her cock. More than once I asked her to stop but with the sweet manner she told me to relax and think about how good it felt and how long I had wanted it. As soon as I followed her advice I felt my asshole widen and her big cock enter up to my balls. She paused for a moment to let her muscles adjust to the "new intruder" and then started going back and forth again. I kept feeling some pain but her grace and manner made it all go away. Slowly she starts to go faster and her movement intoxicates me sending me over the edge. I start to follow her movement and as she pushes it into my ass I thrust in the opposite direction to feel it better and all inside. So good! It feels wonderful and I don't want her to stop. She goes on and on and then giving me stronger strokes she lets herself go with a moan of pleasure telling me that I was fantastic diving on my dick sucking it like no woman had ever done. Needless to say I cum after the third slurp. We stayed on the bed relaxing a bit and then started over with the most exciting little games I've ever played. Ever since that night at least once or twice a week we've been seeing each other on the sly at my place or at her apartment for dreamy fucks; but to my request that she introduce me to one of her friends to do a threesome, she's always refused....

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back