yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
I opened my eyes; the light filtered through the closed shutters and the chirping of the birds was the melodious alarm clock for the new day.
My wife was not beside me; perhaps she was in the bathroom? I waited a few minutes... then I thought I heard a faint moan.
I got out of bed and quietly walked to the kitchen, where the light was on.
There they were, the shameless ones! Loredana still wearing her nightgown, but pulled up to her throat and her body completely naked, while Franco, behind her, was caressing her everywhere and she, with his cock in her hand, was masturbating him.
On the fire was the mocha that would soon invade the house of coffee aroma.
Loredana turned around, got down on her knees and took Franco's handle in her mouth. After very few sucks, the friend pulled her up and, lifting her shirt to her throat again, made her put her foot on a chair and penetrated it.
What a sight! Loredana's face distorted by pleasure; the vision of my wife, completely naked, while her hands caressed and squeezed her breasts; fingers that titillated her nipples became hard and prosthetic like raspberries; those same fingers that descended from her breasts towards her pubis to scramble her clitoris, while slight moans came out of her lips in conjunction with the cock strokes that plucked her.
A spectacle that only those who live it can appreciate. When Franco's strokes accelerated the rhythm, I had the exact count that her orgasm was about to explode and... "Uhrgggg" was the sound that escaped from his mouth, combined with a repressed squeak of my wife, as the gurgling of the coffee pot accompanied it.
Loredana, with a cupped hand on her pussy to keep the sperm from dripping on the floor, ran to the bathroom and Franco pulled off a paper towel to clean his dick.
They hadn't noticed that I had spied on them, nor did I ever tell them that I had, although I'm sure my wife had eaten the leaf, because on another occasion, after finishing with Franco, she didn't go to the bathroom, but came to me and wanted me to fuck her with her cum-filled pussy.
Around eleven o'clock Biagio and Grazia arrived and, together with Loredana and Liliana, we left the lido, while Franco and I went to the Sapri station to wait for Victor's arrival.
Upon his arrival he embraced me with his usual familiarity and we immediately informed him of what the women expected from him and, in particular, Grazia.
When we arrived at the lido, Biagio and Loredana, we were told, were in the water taking a bath and, therefore, I proceeded to make the introductions of Liliana and Grazia, whose name inspired us to call, for our women, "Grazia, Graziella e grazie al cazzo".
Finally Biagio and Loredana came back and Loredana, who was on the sidelines, informed me that Biagio had wanted to make love with her at sea, near a rock, telling her that he was IN LOVE with her and, during the expected "partouze", he wanted to be always with her, without allowing others to approach her.
Obviously it bothered me and, referring her to Franco, I complained about it.
It's pleonastic to say that, in short, all the members of the group were informed of Biagio's behaviour... "What does this idiot think he can get the good graces of our women like a cheap lover?" concluded Franco, who was also upset.
In the afternoon, after a frugal meal, the dances opened, and both Franco and I did not give Biagio the opportunity to approach our women, who were helped in the circumstance by the cries of Grazia who, having monopolized Victor, asked her husband to be near her, so that he could see her enjoy her while she was hammered by the powerful black handle.
Indeed, in the evening, after dinner, a similar scene took place, with Grace's exclusive possession of Victor.
Then the landlady, Liliana, moved in, claiming that the other women also had the right to enjoy Victor's handle, and literally snatched it from Grazia's clutches.
So it was that Liliana had her first experience with a black man; Franco, her husband, wouldn't let Loredana down at all and, therefore, Biagio and I played with the inexhaustible Grazia.
The next morning, Sunday, I woke up without Loredana by my side.
I returned, as the previous day, to the kitchen and there were both Franco and my wife happily fucking: it looked like a scene from a film with a still image; someone could have assumed that they had never stopped copulating since the previous day.
I walked into Liliana's room then; I found her naked, legs wide, fingering herself. I sling myself between her thighs and began to lick her, asking if she enjoyed the experience with Victor.
"I still have her smell on me; she opened me up and filled me full; yesterday I didn't want to wash myself, just to keep her aromas on my body; aren't you sensing them, there, in my pussy?"
Oh, yeah, right. I knew that smell and taste very well for having tasted it several times on my wife's body. Then she added:
"Franco's fucking Loredana, isn't he?"
"Yes," I said, "just like yesterday."
"It's true - she said - ohhhhh, how much pleasure you give me... I told Franco, that he doesn't have to be so pushy with Lory, but he doesn't listen to me... uhhhmmm, that's nice, lick... lick..., lick my ass, too, that last night was taken by Franco, while in front of me was Victor... it looks like Lory got into Franco's blood and he can't resist her... I'll have to thank Lory who never denies him, always welcomes him willingly, without ever being bothered by it. Now, however, fuck me... I'd like Franco, when he's finished with Lory, to see me fuck you, just as we swingers like to do".
During the ride, we heard screams and moans of Grace coming from the next room.
"Biagio, look, look at Victor who's never satisfied with me; look at him as he fucks me, I can feel it down my throat so long and big... ahhhh, I'm enjoying, Biagio I'm enjoying, look at this "little piggy" of yours as he enjoys with a black man's cock".
These words were an aphrodisiac for me and Liliana too, so we were giving it our all, as if it was the last day of our lives.
Franco walked in with his shiny dick of my wife's pussy still in his hand. Liliana wanted it in her mouth "Come here - she said - I'll clean it for you, while Lucio sends me into ecstasy. A few minutes later my wife also arrived who, looking at us and hearing Grazia's screams, smiled and said:
"She's been fucking Victor since yesterday and she's still not satiated? It's like she doesn't want to break up with him!"
I had to think about the considerations expressed by my wife: "You're right, Grazia has been fucking since yesterday and she's still not full; and you, who fucked the day before yesterday with Franco, are you full?"
Then, lying beside me and Liliana, who hadn't stopped fucking, she kissed me in the mouth where I tasted Franco. The latter, after the cleaning he received from his wife, pulled up behind mine; he opened her ass and started licking her hole:
"This is another one - Loredana resumed - can it be that you still don't have enough? Did we just finish fucking?!"
Those words were the coup de grace for me: I filled Liliana's pussy with a sea of cum, forcing her to run off to the bathroom so as not to dirty the sheets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back