yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Im looking for sub/slave/sissy to train and own

wlauren

I'm looking for a sub boy to spoil and coddle while also being able to do naughty things to. I am definitely the gentle in gentlefemdom and would like a sub I can love and appreciate!! I couldn't be too degrading, there could be the occasional punishment or spanking but mostly just a lot of calling you a good boy and stroking your hair. well-read, Kinks:
Main ones I like that I’ve tried so far are orgasm control, edging, teasing, denial, and ruined orgasms. But I’m into almost anything within gentle femdom, so don’t be shy :)
With kinks it’s more about the headspace for me, so I’m very curious and open- I definitely want to explore together.
I'm a little sadistic and love to tease (subs are really pretty when they cry!!) but wouldn't want to humiliate someone too much at first. Basically I want someone I can tease and make squirm, I'm an incredibly affectionate person and would wanna give the world to my sub! Hard Limits/I wouldn't be into things like , ageplay or incest rp, scat, blood, vore,abdl...
If you choose to message me, please don’t just say “hi” or “I’d like to get to know you.” I’ve given you more than enough to go off of, send me a thoughtful reply.
Snapchat:mslauren2998

Attachments

• bellaeliserose~p~CYsNdWBveV7~1.jpg
    bellaeliserose~p~CYsNdWBveV7~1.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 46
Back