Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

If You Are Tired Of Work Today, Tired Of Bots And Scammers Just Hit Me Up! Read My Post To Add Me!

hottie4cherry

First of all I want to thank you for being here and reading my post, I know it is a little bit longer,
but I am sure you won't regret any second of your time reading it.

I'm in this „business“ for a long time now and one thing that frustrates me the most is that people
constantly come and complain about bad experiences with other girls in the past.

I want you to be aware that for me you're not just „one-of-many“. You are a real human being who does
have sexual needs, that I will transform into your most memorable adventure. But at the same time you're
just a normal guy who has it's responsibilities, life difficulties and emotions, as we all do, and I will
be happy to a talk to you any time about anything as long as you respect what I do.

Since so many of my cus|tomers have been complaining about links, fake photos, and not receiving what
they paid for in the past I can guarantee you that you won't have any similar problems with me.

And this is really important part. When considering mutual respect, we need to make it clear about one
thing that I strictly require – I do not trade photos, videos and sextings, but only SE|LL them !

One request I have from you, and this one is most important, or I won't respond to you. When you kik me
say „Maria I'm interested to Buy some vids/pics and sexting from you“, so don't type something like „Hey“
or similar, because this is my way of protecting from spammers, and when they spam me I have less time
for you – nice people... If you don't do this I'm afraid I won't even open your message...

My Kik @ hottie4cherry

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
upload_2017-10-7_7-50-20.jpeg

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-7_7-49-44.png
    upload_2017-10-7_7-49-44.png
    49.3 KB · Views: 6
Back