Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
Vale is my cousin. She's a year older than me, I grew up with her and her sister Vero, I often went to their house by the sea. As the years went by, I saw her body change, seeing her go from an anonymous girl to a beautiful girl, with a body that would be able to make even a saint stand "the antennae".
She has everything to be admired and desired by boys. She's very nice, always ready to make new experiences and to get involved, a toned and slender body forged by years of volleyball, about five feet tall, a not abundant but firm and tall breasts and above all an ass that seems drawn with a compass. Then the thing that makes me melt are, without a doubt, her green eyes, with a very particular cut. They look like those of a cat and she has a look that is a mixture of naivety and lust, at the same time, that makes my blood boil.
I've always been her confidant. She told me, asking me for advice on what to do, all her relationships with the boys who, over the years, have tried to win her over, even going so far as to tell me very particular and spicy things, without hesitation and without any problem and I, in listening to her stories, I always tried to advise her for the best even though having her near me and listening to her always provoked physical reactions that I could hardly hide and my desire for her increased more and more, becoming almost an obsession, until one evening I realized my dream.
Her parents had gone out to dinner with friends and Vale and I were at home. I had been invited by friends to a party but I didn't really feel like it, so I opted to stay there and rest while she had to go out with her friends.
I was lying comfortably on my bed, reading tales of experiences in receiving stings, when my cousin barged into my room.
"Anto... how do I look?" she said to me as she opened the door...
I looked at her. She was really beautiful. Her hair was gathered up and her neck was uncovered, her makeup was light and her beautiful eyes were highlighted. She wore a little white dress that was snug on top, emphasizing her breasts and ending in a slightly bell-bottomed skirt that reached just below her bottom. The tan contrasted with the white of the dress and was truly gorgeous.
"heart attack" I told her smiling...
"thank you cousin" she said to me by making a pirouette on herself and the skirt lifted slightly showing me her firm and tanned buttocks and her underwear matching the dress.
Vale turned around and holding her skirt, bursting out laughing, said "oops".
My physical reaction was quite different and to try to cover up what was happening to my body I raised one leg to prevent her from realizing that just seeing her like that had caused me an erection that I could hardly contain inside the shorts I was wearing at that moment.
"Aren't you getting ready?" she asked me.
"No cousin, I'm staying home tonight," I said.
"Come on, why?" he asked me.
"I'm tired! I don't feel like it," I said.
"ah ok. Alright Anto, I'm going" Vale said and came over to give me a kiss on the cheek. As he bent over me and kissed me, I was inebriated by his sweet perfume and my eyes were resting, for a brief moment, in the neckline of his dress, increasing the state of excitement that had already invaded my body. As he kissed me, he noticed that I was reading on the stings and asked me: "But weren't you afraid that they had to keep you in three?" -Yes, when I was little I was terrified, but now the fear has gone away, I'm attracted, a bit like Vero -Ah well - she replied - One day we can have fun all three of us together, you know I'm very good at it.
- Of course I do, but now go Vale, otherwise you'll be late - I told her.
"OK. See you later. Night," she said.
Vale came out of my room, leaving me there alone. I heard her open the front door and immediately afterwards the silence. I tried to read again, but the thought of my cousin, her eyes, her body, was a woodworm hammering in my brain and leaving me no way out. I got up thinking that a cold shower would help me get through that moment and so I went to the bathroom and slipped into the shower without, however, getting what I had hoped for, my erection was still strong and my thought of her was devastating.
I got back on the bed, lay down naked, with my hard and straight cock pointing towards the ceiling and I half-closed my eyes and imagined her lips on me, I imagined my hands in her hair while her tongue caressed my burning glans and while my hands descended to my groin, massaging in a slow comings and goings, my hot flesh pole.
Suddenly I heard the door of the house open. I opened my eyes, struggling to breathe and sling under the sheets, turning sideways, hoping that whoever was in the house, if he came to check on me like that, would think I was asleep and leave me alone.
A few moments went by and I heard the bedroom door open, a few light steps on tiptoe to me and then his voice whispering to me
"cousin... Are you asleep?"
I turned around. "What's going on, Vale?" I asked her...
"Nothing! Those bitches had some weird ideas tonight, I told them to get lost and go home," she told me.
"what ideas?" I asked her.
Vale stared me in the eye with that look of his that sent me into ecstasy, lighting me up at the same time and told me
"you've got it all figured out"
I watched her for a moment that seemed like an eternity, always bent over on the side opposite her, while her perfume continued to inebriate my senses, invading the room.
"What's wrong, Antol? Are you all right?" she asked me.
"yeah... It's just that..." I replied very vaguely
I knew I couldn't stay with my back turned for long so I decided to get back on my back, raising my leg opposite where she was sitting to create that game of space with the sheets necessary to prevent her from seeing my erection.
"Come on, let's do something," she said.
I wanted to get up and maybe spend the evening chatting or even going out with her but the condition I was in didn't allow me to move so I had to look for a valid excuse to dissuade her and maybe give me time to wear something that would cover my body.
"come on.... give me two minutes to recover.........." I answered her pretending to stretch myself, raising my arms over my head.
That was the moment when she, laughing, grabbed the sheets and pulled them down, said to me
"but that two minutiiiiiiiiiiiiii"
When the sheet was at my feet, I looked at my cousin. She was red in the face, visibly embarrassed, staring at my dick tronizing between my legs, pointing at the ceiling.
"scu...u... u... you know... she" stammered at me
"Come on... it's okay..." I answered her, embarrassed in my turn.
"it's worth..." I told her
"Yes?" she asked.
"could you hand me the sheet and stop staring at me," I said.
"you're right Anto... sorry... it's just..." She said.
I looked at her for a moment. I had the feeling that her nipples were swollen and pressed against the fabric of the dress she was wearing. She was red in the face and I couldn't tell if her complexion was from embarrassment or something else, or both at once.
"is that..... what... ⁶" I asked her, lifting my torso and leaning on the back of the bed
I watched her continue to follow my body gaze. She didn't take her eyes off my dick, like she was magnetized by it.
"is that... "...she didn't complete the sentence, again, but I saw her sticking the tip of her tongue on her lips while she wasn't looking away from my body.
I watched her for a moment that seemed an eternity, trying to find every plausible justification to try to close that moment so full of embarrassment and excitement, thinking that she was still my cousin but I could not find in me a single glimmer of lucidity.
I got up in a flash and found myself practically in front of her. Perhaps because she was not expecting my gesture, perhaps because of the embarrassment, she backed down a few steps and I grabbed her by the waist, pulling her towards me, I put my lips on hers, pressing lightly, while my hands went along her back.
Vale laid his hands on my chest and pushed me back, saying to me, with a thread of voice
"Anto...fuck are you doing?"
I didn't answer her. I came back like a bull. To try to escape from that contact, she turned her back to me and made to leave but I prevented it, I took her by the waist, wrapped her and pulled her to me. In a moment our bodies became glued together, I felt my cock, hard as stone, push against her kidneys while I, in the delirium of desire, began to kiss her neck, touching her breast with my fingers, through my dress.
I expected that, from one moment to the next, my cousin would try to escape from my grip, instead I heard her whimper quietly while, unexpectedly as devastating, she pushed her ass against me. This gesture of hers made me understand that she also wanted what I wanted and gave me the strength to go further, without asking, without thinking.
My hands were on her shoulder pads and in an instant her dress slipped on the floor, leaving her in front of my eyes with only the thong she was wearing. I turned her around and looked at her for a moment, in her eyes I found the answers to the questions I had not asked her.
"Vale... I want you," I told her with a thin thread of voice broken by excitement as my fingers grazed her naked back, running down her spine, from her shoulders to the elastic of her underwear, and then slowly upward, causing her slight shivers of pleasure.
The gesture that followed shocked me and drove me crazy at the same time. My cousin said nothing, she simply placed her hands on my chest and pushed me slowly until I was in contact with the mattress, whispered to me with a thread of voice to sit down and I obeyed as if I were an automaton.
A second later I was sitting there with my legs open and my cock as hard and straight as a pole and my cousin, standing in front of me, looking at me. I had her breasts at the height of my face and I could admire how round, firm, perfect they were with those little nipples pointing towards the sky.
"Now I'm going to kill you," my cousin said to me with that tone of voice of hers that was capable of making me melt and melt at the same time.
She knelt down before me. A second later I saw her beautiful green eyes staring at mine as her warm tongue began to play with my glans inflamed with desire and desire.

My cousin began to lick my whole rod, without losing eye contact with me, making me as excited as ever in life, until I saw her open her lips and felt her mouth envelop my cock. Slowly she began to climb up and down my pole, sending me into ecstasy...

Vale kept moving his head on me, sinking my dick into his throat and then stopping, leaving only my purple chapel inside his mouth to wash it with his tongue and it literally drove me crazy. Then when, with one hand, he started to massage my balls swollen with desire, it seemed to me that I was going crazy. Electric shocks went through my spine, straight into my brain, turning it off.
"You're a wonderful little cousin," I told her in a voice broken by excitement...
He broke away from me, holding his cock between my fingers, moving his hand up and down, giving me a very slow saw.
"you have a beautiful cock cousin" Vale said to me with his voice broken by excitement and immediately afterwards I saw her and above all I felt her jaws sink back into me. She started to move with a mad pace, pushing with her head as far as she could go, getting my whole shaft in her mouth, down her throat and this work of hers soon brought me to the brink of orgasm.
"Va...a...le...fe...e...r...ma...ti" I said to her panting
She looked at me holding only the tip of my dick between her lips, then she sank her face on me, putting my whole rod inside her mouth and started sucking greedily. I couldn't resist any longer. I felt my body quiver and my sex swell inside my cousin's mouth, I grabbed the sheet with my hands and as I stiffened, I exploded inside her.
A sea of hot semen came out of my sex, hitting her palate. I felt like a fountain and my cousin, staring at me as she continued to caress my testicles which, little by little, were emptying into her jaws, swallowed every last drop of my pleasure.
"you're a good cousin," she said as she left my dick, which was slowly fading in front of her.
"six fa...a...n...ta...sti...ca" I said to her stuttering for the orgasm she had just experienced.
Vale got up and sat down next to me, resting her lips on mine and letting me taste my own flavor as our tongues began to chase each other, her hand returned to my cock, starting to move slowly while mine, as if magnetized, ended between her thighs, feeling her, through her thong, soaked with desire.
"mmhhhhhhhh" meowed inside my mouth as I grazed her swollen and burning pussy with desire.
I pulled myself away from her for a moment and stared into her eyes. I whispered to her
"tonight....."
My cousin wouldn't let me finish the sentence, she got up, took off her thong, threw it on the ground and stood completely naked in front of me, grabbed my hand and carried it between her thighs, squeezing my palm against her sex wet with desire, whispering to me.
"I am yours..."
I started moving, slowly, my hand over her hot, wet sex. Vale gave a moan of pleasure as her legs opened, inviting me to go deeper.
There was no need to talk. I watched her, standing in front of me, naked, beautiful as she sighed and groaned at every touch of my fingers with her flower; her breasts moved to the rhythm of her breath and when, finally, my fingers slipped inside her, Vale gave a deep groan of approval...
"ahhhhhhhhh" moaned as my middle finger slipped into his body.
I began to move slowly inside her, sitting while I saw her body quivering with the pleasure I was giving her. I moved my other hand in the direction of her breast and grabbed her nipple between my index finger and thumb, starting to torture her nipple.
"ahhhhh cockooooo Antooooooo" moaned my cousin while from her sex I began to feel a sea of hot lava coming down my fingers, wetting the palm of my hand.
I continued to masturbate her like this, for a few minutes, taking her to the threshold of ecstasy then I detached my hand from her breast and carried my palm to the Mount of Venus so that my thumb was in contact with her clit swollen with desire and desire and I began to press against her with one hand, while inserting two fingers inside her.
"siiiiii odd...d...iooooooooo" moaned my cousin by turning her head backwards while I started to fuck her with my hands until I felt her tremble, I saw her open her mouth looking for air and immediately afterwards I felt her sex close rhythmically on my fingers while she was panting, stroking her breasts with her hands and enjoying.
Her orgasm was so strong, leaving her practically breathless. My fingers were filled with her pleasure and when I pulled her fingers out of her body I almost had to hold her to prevent her from falling to the ground.
I said nothing. I just stood up, cinched her with my arms and kissed her with strength and passion, while I still felt her sex pulsating, while I felt the warmth of her desire against my thigh. Then I turned her around, pushed her slightly against the bed and sat her down.
"...o...o...you know...you...have...in...me...and...nte?" Vale said to me in a voice broken by the desire I had just felt...
"eat you up," I said, staring her in the eye.
I didn't give her time to react. I put my hands on her knees and opened her thighs without finding any resistance, and a second later my mouth was on her sex. I began slowly to lick her, with the tip of my tongue, running along the profile of her big lips and at every touch of my mouth, my cousin was moaning with pleasure, with desire.
I opened the lips of her flower with my fingers and plunged my head on her, making my tongue flutter in her flower, starting to fuck her with the tip of my tongue and this made her literally go out of her head. Vale started gurgling, panting, puffing as she moved her pelvis in the direction of my mouth.
"Yeeeeaaah! Antoooo, Antoooo, let's eat me!" she cheered me on while I was washing her like ice cream.
Soon I felt her moods increase in intensity, her desire grow again, her sex open up under my tongue and she was writhing on the bed, as if in the grip of electric shocks begging me not to stop, telling me that I was literally driving her crazy.
"be... oh, God... Vengooooooooo" she screamed as if she were ashamed of the fact that she was screaming with pleasure and the next moment I squeezed her big lips between mine and sucked her sex as her intense and devastating orgasm seized her for the second time in a short time.
I stood there, with my face on her pussy until I felt her body spasms decrease in intensity, until I saw her legs give way and lay on the bed. I got up and looked at her. She was exhausted, her long hair drew an impromptu shape on the bed, her nipples looked like two nails dancing in the air to the irregular rhythm of her breathing, her eyes closed and her mouth open looking for air.
"you're beautiful Vale" I said to her as I brushed her belly flat as a board.
She opened her eyes, raised her head slightly and, still panting, told me
"come"
I knew what he meant! I was in front of her, I was grazing her, my dick was back to being hard as a rock and was pointing, like a magnet, right at her open, dripping sex. My cousin wanted what I wanted at that moment too. She wanted to be possessed by me.
I took her by the thighs and pulled her towards me just enough to have the swollen tip against her sex, I looked at her for an instant, I was about to push and she was ready to welcome me when we heard the door of the house open.
"Fuck! She said Vale gouging out her eyes.
"Fuck!" I replied, suddenly I moved away from her while we could clearly hear her parents' voices filling the room.
Vale jumped like a cat out of bed and picked up the dress she wore in a flash, while I grabbed the shorts and did the same, with greater effort to try to contain my overbearing erection. My cousin walked to my bedroom door, and when she grabbed the handle, she turned to me, and smiled and told me
"we need to finish a certain conversation, cousin!"
I looked at her, I put my hand on my dick and I said.
"certainly cousin" and I saw her coming out of my room.
I lay on the bed and thought about what had just happened between us. I was sure it was only the beginning, and at the very thought of owning my cousin my cock soaring like a marble totem inside my shorts. I turned sideways, closed my eyes and tried to sleep ready to face a new day and a new adventure....

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back