yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
June a few years ago.
A few months ago I started a new consulting activity, nothing particularly exciting, but it has the advantage of leaving me completely independent, I can organize the outings as I want, so even those for the pleasure of meat.

It was a long time that I wanted to experience Dante's lido and see if we could actually have fun.

In fact I had already been on a patrol out of season, but obviously I found practically no one and in any case it wasn't the climate to get naked.

So I organized a second day at the first heat, inventing an inspection in the Ravenna area with return in the late afternoon.

From Bologna to Dante's Lido it takes a while and while I'm driving I start to get excited thinking that I can finally give vent to my exhibitionism and my bitchiness.
I still had no idea what was going to happen to me.

Arrived finally at the lido, I stop in the dirt and free parking lot that is on the right before the entrance of the pine forest.
The season is only at the beginning and even though it's a nice hot day and there are a lot of cars, the parking lot is not full and neither is the pay car park that I see a little further on. Well the ideal I would say, on the beach there should be people but not the crowd of tourists and maybe even unsuspecting families.
I get off and take off my "outfit" from work staying in green shorts with a light-colored shirt, without underwear; I leave my accident prevention shoes and put on the colored flip-flops; I check that I have the towel, sunscreen and water bottle.
I put on my cap, sunglasses, close the car, unbutton my shirt and start.

I enter the pine forest from the entrance behind the campsite and I walk along the path, I am already excited but there is no one there. I walk along the wide path to the pond at the bottom, I see sneaking movements in the distance but I decide that first I want to see who is on the beach.
It's hot and I start to sweat, I stop for a moment, just as soon as I take off my blouse before soaking it, I put my backpack back on shirtless and drop my shorts a bit.
I know I'm not a great pussy but it's not for the others, but for me: it excites me to feel a bit slutty, even if it's all alone in my head probailmente.

I walk along the edge of the pond, then the path enters the pinewood and shortly afterwards I'm behind the dune, there's somebody walking around crossing my eyes, it's quite clear what he's looking for. I continue towards the beach, if he is interested he will come after me. I climb on the dune and finally the beach opens in front of me.

Really a nice place and there are also people, not the crowd of August of course but it's better this way.
I go down the dune and I'm on the beach.
They are actually all naked and I would say all men, at least the people you can see but I know that in the bush between the dune and the pine forest there are many discreet places, obviously not completely hidden but we say sheltered to most.
On the other hand, I do not think that those who frequent this part of the beach in this season is really only interested in nature and in search of ascetic isolation ...
So I decide to conform, I put my backpack on and I undress completely, put my panties away and take out the sunscreen.
I am standing well visible to everybody and I start to spread the cream well everywhere, starting from the calves, bending down well, exposing the big ass to the sun, trying, as much as possible for a big man of one metre and eighty for more than one hundred and thirty kilos, to have feminine and cheeky movements. I continue the operation spreading well thighs, buttocks (in abundance), abdomen and back as much as possible and tits with great voluptuousness, to finish with a bald head.

The improvised show doesn't go completely unnoticed and I notice that someone peeks and someone twists his nose. Protected against burns completely naked (now I'm getting in), backpack on my back and trigger to the wind, I start towards the end of the beach where you can see the fence of the park.

Found a place a little bit out of sight from the shoreline but still well in sight, I stretch the towel and I lie down on it always calculating the movements with a certain ostentation; I am in the midst of naked men, most of them already fully tanned, middle-aged with physicists that go from dry to obvious and older but always quite fit, someone just a little overweight.
To make a long story short, I am the fleshiest, but it seems to me that no one is bothered by my soft, pale flesh and my shamelessly feminine movements.

After a few minutes of browning an old man with mirrored glasses, mini blue swim panties and wooden clogs, already well cooked by the sun but definitely fit, approaches me.
We cross our eyes and make him understand that if he wants to attack speech he can do. I wasn't waiting for anything else.

I would say that between the two I am the newbie, he seems to know the environment well and move very comfortable. I turn on my stomach to the air taking care to open my legs wide, or rather to open them slowly.

The immediate judgment is correct and unequivocal, in fact, leaning towards me he tells me without half words: "hello beautiful ass bitch, if you want to have fun follow me in the pine forest that you might be interested in a friend of mine".

Clearer, yes, that's it! "Okay.

"Anyway, get some cover because sometimes there are controls inside."

As I see him heading towards the pinewood I put on my shorts and throw everything in my backpack, put on my flip-flops and climb up the dune a few steps behind my new friend.

As soon as he's in the shade of the trees he turns to make sure he's following him, I nod to him and he tells me to wait in a moment.
I get in the shade too and wait while I watch his moves.

He approaches the reeds at the edge of the pond just behind the trees; he turns for a moment to tell me to wait. I see him disappearing into the vegetation.

After a while I see him looking out among the reeds, he's completely naked, he's about ten meters away but the bat I can see is remarkable even at rest.
He beckons me to join him.
I don't let him wait for me.

As soon as I enter the cane thicket, without much ceremony he tells me to take off my shorts and leave the backpack out of the way so much our friend is a little more in there and in fact I perceive a presence.

As soon as I get down to take off my shorts and I remain with my butt uncovered I feel a hand from behind groping my ass and weighing my testicles.

"What a beautiful sow you are, and you have a nice trigger finger."

I'm a little clumsy and I don't know what to say, I'm excited and I think you can tell by how red I look.

"There's a German guy I've known for a long time, he doesn't speak a word of Italian and he's about my age - about ten years older than me - but he's nice, he's a big pig and he likes big asses and blowjobs. Do you like to take it in your mouth?"

"Go crazy!"

"Well, then go ahead, I'll come over and then we'll play together."

I move the reeds and I go a little more towards the pond water until a muddy clearing where a thin, tall, completely naked man is waiting for me, except for the glasses and the cyclist's cap, fully tanned and with a big dick already in my hand at least twenty centimetres long.
As soon as he sees me he tells me something in German that I don't understand, but from his tone I'd say he appreciates what he sees.

From behind comes my improvised matchmaker, he puts his hand on my head and pushes me down whispering sweet words in my ear, "get down and take it in his mouth ... come on slutty slut whore that you are nothing else".

Those words are like honey for a bear, I squat down, put my hands on the German's hips and start licking the rod to moisten it.
It's hard as marble, hot and throbbing, I open my lips and start running my mouth along his cock.
He puts his hands on my head and guides the rhythm of the blowjob pushing the red-hot chapel further and further down my throat. He almost suffocates me but I'm now lost in the excitement too. I moan and shake on the German's cock like a slut in heat.
I'm a slut in heat! Now without restraint.
Even my German friend screams things I don't understand with his voice in heat, panting like an animal.
The friend from the beach starts to warm up and I feel him banging the geek on my shoulders while I'm squatting with the Teutonic chapel pressing my glottis, while I try with my tongue to get to lick his balls.
He gets down and approaches my ear with a tone that I perceive as authoritarian, he orders me, "now get up, you pig! turn around, give your ass to the German and take my cock in your mouth. Now I want to enjoy it too."

I'll do it. I'm reluctantly taking the bar out of my mouth a little bit. I'm drooling like a bitch and I turn around bending over to hand over my big, white, soft ass, craving to be smashed and filled with hot meat.

I don't have to wait long, I feel an abundant spit that wets my anus already wet with moods and sweat, immediately after one and then two fingers to prepare the way.

At the same time the other one takes me by the ears and screaming insults, he shoves his dick down my throat and starts to pump me violently.

While I try not to suffocate with saliva coming out of my nose and the corners of my mouth, filled by the cock that is fucking me now out of control, I feel a sharp and intense pain in my anal anal leakage: the German has entered in one blow and I feel it pulsating in my bowels. He grabs me by the loins squeezing them with his hands while he pulls me to himself, with the other one in sync pushing the cock down my throat.

I push him away with all my strength to breathe, a scream of pleasure escapes me, I take air and I re-brew him back to life to put the rod back in my mouth, while the German is destroying my ass holding me by the flesh of my hips with one hand and spanking me violently with the other.

While from the front my friend tries to bend down to grab my tits and squeeze my nipples pulling them down violently, I scream of pain and pleasure.

In a moment of lucidity I realize that I am completely in the power of his males who are older than me in full form and out of control, who are fucking me without even protection, but I am now completely lost in the lust of the senses.

I don't know how I try to whisper not to cum inside.

My friend then, covering me with the most filthy insults, pulls the cock out of my mouth; I just touch the chapel with the tip of his tongue exploding all his cum in my face and in my head, my eyes burning from the drops of sweat coming down from my forehead, and I can't stop one of the flakes of cum going right into my eye.
It burns like crazy!
I scream and I pant, I enjoy it, I would like more, out of the corner of my eye spared by the mixed moods, I catch a glimpse of other naked men who have approached me, I don't know if they are called back from the hustle and bustle (so everyone here knows what happens between the reeds) or if they are invited by my friend.

The German doesn't mention coming, my legs are numb from the position and I have to get up a little. Feeling that I'm getting up, he finally pulls the rod out of my burning hole, and I hear him say something.

He's talking to me in English "... wonderful but too shit ..." at the moment I don't understand but I see him pointing at his dick.

Shit! I didn't realize but evidently in the heat something came down from the bowels even though before leaving I had washed well inside.

He sees my sorry face and smiles at me, "No problem! Clean please!"

I see, and that's right... then I'm so infoiata and excited that even though my face is full of cum and saliva with an eye that burns me to death I bend down to wipe his dick with my mouth, in the end it's all my stuff and so I feel even more slutty.

The German is amazed, maybe he didn't think I would do it and while he shouts "... mmmmhhh, ahhhh, you fat dirty bitch!!!", I feel that even behind me the others comment with heavy words.
I'm more and more lost!

I feel a warm stream dripping on my back while another one reaches my ear and drips on my shoulders.
They are barricading everyone on me, I don't even know how many of them there are and the German is about to come too. I can pull his throbbing cock out just in time to get all his warm juice on my tits, while I realize that a thick white thread is dripping from my trigger that has become as hard as I hadn't felt in years.

I'm exhausted but still excited and completely stained with sweat, moods and cum.

I can see the others are getting cold and the birds are going soft.

M I have one last flash of lust, "You're not going to leave me all filthy like that, are you? Give me a nice hot shower before leaving" and I kneel in the mud like a pig waiting with my eyes closed for the first hot drops.

I don't have to wait long I understand that they are all around me, my friend from the beach, the German cyclist and two or three other pigs who had fun watching my performance.

I don't know who left first but I know that I could wash all the cum off my head, face and tits before they stopped.

Then the exhaustion came on, I raised my hand to ask for help to get back on my feet.

I open my eyes. The others are gone, only my two lovers are left and they are thanking me with admired offspring and colourful insults (at least my Italian friend, German I don't understand what he says because he came back to me in his language, but I understand he is quite satisfied).

I am also satisfied and exhausted, I greet the German who is putting on his cycling shorts and moves away from the opposite side of the beach towards the pine forest path.

The other friend also greets me and tells me that it is better if I go to clean myself a little bit. I look at myself and in fact I am all wet with piss and sweat, while from the knees down I am all muddy. But I like it crazy, it's a pity I didn't take some pictures too, who knows if something like that will happen to me again.

I also say goodbye to my other friend who tells me that he hopes to meet me again because someone like me doesn't happen often and the next time he sees me he makes me fuck all over the beach.

"I wish I could."

I wink (which still burns me), collecting my things and I go back to the beach to rinse a little while I see that many people are looking at me ...

I love it so much...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back