yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Horny College Girl — Kik Me Tonight!

Hello!

A little about me... I'm a full-time university student from Canada... I'm 25 years old, 5'6'', 125 pounds. I have shoulder-length straight black hair, perky C-cups and an athletic body type because I love to swim and bike.

Most people in real life think I'm super sweet and innocent, but in reality, I have a veeeery dirty mind. I love sex... I think about it all the time... I spend a lot of time reading erotica, but it's a whole other experience actually creating a sexy scenario with a real live partner. One thing I especially love about sexting is that it's a totally safe environment to indulge all kinds of wicked hot fantasies that I might not be willing to do in real life. On kik, I can indulge my inner slut to her heart's content, without any of the risks involved in real-life sex :)

One important thing you should know about me... I'm a very private person. I'm thinking about going into politics one day, so I'm not willing to share my photos, videos, real name or any other identifying information. If that's a dealbreaker for you, too bad. But if you're looking for smokin' hot sex chat with a knowledgeable and articulate nymphomaniac, I'm your girl!

I offer various sexting packages on kik, such as explicit chat by the minute or by the hour.

I also offer a customizable "Unlimited" package. Basically, for an agreed-upon amount per week, I'll be your secret sex friend via text whenever you want me, all week long.

If you don't see the service you want listed above, just say. Make me an offer and I'm sure we can come to an agreement that will be fair for both of us.

You can call me Lisa. Find me on kik @ helloworld587. Contact me there for more details. I can't wait to meet you!

Back