yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
One night on the highway, returning from Milan after watching a soccer game, I stopped at an autogrill for a drink, before leaving I stopped at the toilet.
I go in and I see that it is very crowded, but there was also a lady sitting with the basket of money, I do not pay attention and I start to pee in the toilets leaning against the wall, I premise that I had under the hold-ups and thong. While I pee alongside a gentleman who also does his needs, giving a peek out of the corner of the eye but for fear of being seen I rearrange and exit, I go back in the car and restart.
I was going at a slow speed because the next day I didn't have to work and I could take my time.
Suddenly I see from the rear view mirror a truck flashing its lights at me, I try to look better but I can't see anything, I slow down again so I let it get closer and after a few kilometers it overtakes me and blows the horn on its roof.
So at the first rest stop I stop, take off my pants so I'm only in my stocking feet and start again when I'm behind him. I take off my pants, wait until there is no one behind me and get in the fast lane slowly, staying as close as possible to the cab and moving slightly towards the passenger side so I can understand and see if he was watching me, which he did.
I overtook him and got in front of him going at the same speed as him; as soon as he had overtaken me he honked at me again and passed me over and over again; at the first rest stop I found I put on my blinker and stopped and he did the same.
My heart was beating fast and I was trembling all over, he got out and approached me and told me that at the bathroom in the autogrill before he was wrong that he had understood, but he told me to follow him and to stop at the next autogrill because in the rest areas sometimes happen the police and they are trouble.
So after having put on my jeans I resumed the journey this time with more interest than before.
Reached the autogrill I park in the spaces of the car while he goes in the parking lot dedicated to trucks, we find ourselves inside to drink something and talk about more and less. He asked me if I always went around with the thong and stockings, I replied that I liked it and when I had the opportunity I always dressed like that. Then he told me to follow him on the truck, we went out and arrived in front of the behemoth makes me go up, once inside I realized that he had already closed all the curtains and you could not see anything from outside.
Inside it was well kept clean, it looked like a living room, he beckoned me to follow him behind in the bed that was not at all small as I imagined, but in two, well matched, we were fine.
He began to kiss me and undress me at the same time and so did I. In short we found ourselves both naked I do not know how but we found ourselves in the famous pose of 69. saw that dude in front of my mouth I did not do anything but open it and begin to kiss him, I must say that I imagined finding a trucker all dirty and smelling of grease and instead I have to change my mind, it was clean and tasted good.
I continued with the blowjob trying to savor that beautiful rod in all its length even if with difficulty because it was long enough and I could not get it down my throat, in the meantime I realized that he had taken to giving me a good blowjob. I was dazed with pleasure, he took the moment of inattention to give a blow of kidneys and with his hands push my head towards his cock so I found it all in my throat, less bad only for a moment because I seemed to choke and as soon as it was removed began to drip abundant drool from the mouth, he took it with his hands, passed it on the cock and again
This time I didn't have the sensation of drowning but as soon as he took it out I was still gagging and so it went on for a while, until he told me to turn around and started to lick my ass sticking his tongue in the little hole, it made me squirm with pleasure then he started to go up and I found myself with my cock pointed at the hole well moistened but not yet open.
So he started the light thrusting; I felt him opening the hole slowly and feeling him enter inch by inch I was trembling with pleasure and the sensation I was feeling. Slowly he made his way in and entered until I felt his balls slamming on me, I felt a sense of fullness and he was still all inside me, when at some point he pulled out and without even the time to understand he crashed it all in again, this time plunging me hard. We went on like this for a while, changing positions, then he made me lie down on my back and raise my legs and he penetrated me in front of him, keeping my legs on his shoulders; I couldn't stand it any longer and I came on my belly. At the sight of my cum, he started to pump me like a madman and pulled out his cock, took off the condom and splashed me, hitting me all over my face.
We relaxed one next to the other, I wanted to pee so I told her that I would go to the bathroom, he said: - wait, I have to pee too but we are not going to the bathroom - he said - let's go downstairs, we are quiet and covered by the trucks and we will do it outside.
At the moment I didn't understand but he opened the curtains slightly and showed me that there was no one in there; so I went down and he followed me and we put ourselves immediately behind the booth near the wheel and I peed and he looked at me, then when I finished he told me to kneel down. So I did and he started to piss on my face and on me then he told me to open my mouth and pissed in my mouth; I must say that I had never tried it and it made me strange but it didn't bother me, on the contrary, that heat that dripped on my body made my dick redirect. I didn't realize that in the meantime another gentleman had arrived who had pulled out his cock and began to piss on me too; in a short time I had around 4/5 people who were pouring their urine on me.
As they all finished unloading, one of them young and also cute asked me if I wanted to rinse off, that he had a tank of water in his truck, so I took my things from the truck and said goodbye. Arrived at the van also this well covered by trucks and in a dimly lit area, I put my things inside and he began to pour water on me like a shower. finished gave me a towel that had inside the van and made me climb in from behind, was empty with leaning against a wall of blankets, he told me he needed the blankets.
of blankets, he told me he needed them when he transported the stuff not to make it bang.
Finished to dry me began to talk but I could see that with the look scrutinized me in the private parts, so I took the initiative and I kissed him, we began to touch and kiss each other, in the divincolarci I found myself with his cock in my mouth, definitely even more in all, than the previous one. I started to pump it with gusto trying to make it slide down my throat but I could not because it was so big, so I decided that it was time to feel it in my belly, he took the blankets and put them on the bottom of the van, I turned around and with my back to him I went doggy-style trying to open up as much as possible, he took some lubricating gel that he had and began to spread it in my hole widening it with a finger and then put in two and then three, at that point he removed his fingers and pointed his cock in my little hole and began the thrust that I felt strong, but he could not enter because of how big it was, so he had to resort to other gel and with the force of both pushing each in its own direction began the entry that I must say I was hurting, but I tried to endure, when with a blow of kidneys even stronger on his part managed to enter making me breathless and with a strong pain that for a moment I wanted to remove it immediately from my ass, but fortunately I was able to desist and slowly passed and began a long pleasure that soon turned into a cumshot for me.
He said to me from behind "you enjoy for so little" then how much you will enjoy for what I will do to you now..."
he took out his huge tool and with the gel he put it on his hand and started to insert finger after finger, when I got to the fourth finger I told her that I had never done it with my hand not to do it but he told me to stay calm and relax as soon as you feel pain I stopped and began to push trying to enter the thumb with my whole hand, I felt an intense force pushing me but my resistance was stronger; he noticed this and took his hand away, he put it close to my ear and said "relax, relax and you will see that if you are relaxed it will enter by itself and you will feel the ecstasy".
He went again behind me and started after lubricating himself again to open my anus starting with a finger until he closed his hand on my hole and pushed hard but without sinking when I gave signs of resistance.
He continued with his thrusts but he didn't enter because I was afraid and I didn't relax enough.
Then he talked to me and lubricating more and more my hand trying to relax me and went forward pushing and withdrawing, I do not know for what reason but I felt that I could trust, so I decided to try to relax as much as possible to try to help him.
I don't know how long we went on but I remember very well the moment when, by dint of widening and pushing, he entered me with his hand, an indescribable and endless feeling that leaves you breathless, it seems to continue to widen with a feeling that you seem to burst all at once but then you feel it closes (so to speak) on the wrist and there I began to breathe again but with a feeling of fullness never experienced before.
He felt at ease and asked me how I was, if everything was okay, I replied that everything was fine and he started to move his hand inside me going back and forth and rotating it here and there, I could not resist any longer and I came, I felt my sphincter tightening his wrist, a chilling sensation.
After relaxing I felt that he took his hand from inside and the feeling is the same if not stronger than when he enters in fact much stronger you feel torn and taken away, but without pain rather enjoying crazy.
We lay down and he asked me if I enjoyed it, I replied that I had never experienced such a feeling.
A feeling that takes your whole body and brain you feel full and in possession of the other person.
After we rearranged ourselves, we said goodbye and left our cell phone numbers, promising to meet again, and each of us went our separate ways.
I thought I would never see him again, but we are still in touch and when he passes through Tuscany for work, if possible we meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back