yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
The story dates back to the '70s when I was still a student in high school and with my bike a Gilera 124 5V I rode around Rome with my inseparable friends, looking for some nice pussy to tow, always or almost always succeeding in our intentions. Those were the years of lead all the students were politicized and often demonstrations were organized in the city to protest against the authorities. It was at one of these rallies that I met by chance a beautiful girl, long brown hair, medium height, tall and tall, with a great body, all just right in its place. I didn't hesitate to point and immediately, with a trivial excuse, I began to make friends, trying my best to impress her, relying on my speech and my physical appearance. We stayed together for a few hours and immediately established a nice confidential relationship of friendship; I immediately had the sensation of having made an impression, he wouldn't stop staring at me with a sweet eye complimenting me on my thick hair and my height. . We were intent on stirring, with a narrow elbow, shouting slogans, when suddenly chaos broke out, various scuffles caused by the usual troublemakers and so we lost sight of each other, I wandered all day among the crowd of young protesters to find it, but unfortunately all my efforts were in vain. Bitter with the bad luck, I did not resign myself to losing her. During the procession she had told me the name of the school she was attending, so the next day early the next hour before going to my high school I jumped to her practically on the other side of the Tiber, hoping to see her enter; nothing even on that occasion I failed miserably. I was bitter and pissed off for not asking her for her phone number (we're not talking about mobile phones but landlines, domestic phones). I tried again and again on my way to her high school without ever seeing her. Now almost resigned, I did nothing but pity myself by abusing the patience of my inseparable companions. A beautiful evening in late spring while I was with friends hanging out, lying on a bench, I saw a group of boys and girls from the neighborhood that I knew only by sight; wonder of wonders among them was the girl I had lost sight of at the event Simonetta, the name I remembered. With a leap I got up and joined the group fraternizing. She immediately recognized me and affectionately gave me a kiss on the cheek. . I was so euphoric that I invited everyone to have an ice cream sitting at the tables at the bar. I still remember we had the Olympia ice cream cup that was in vogue in the '70s. Immediately I concentrated on her and I couldn't see anything else around me; time was passing happily and I was doing my best trying to win her. I still remember after so many years her clothing, a midnight blue marines sweater and a pair of jeans the first Levis with the orange plaque on the back pocket that highlighted her fantastic back. Unfortunately it had gotten late so she got up to take the tram, so I promptly offered to take her on my faithful bike and at the time there was no helmet required: without delay, given the late hour, she accepted and gave me a jolt of joy. We said goodbye to our friends and headed slowly towards her house near Piazzale degli Eroi, an area that I was very familiar with as my grandmother and I often went to Via Ottaviano not far away and then in that area I bought my first scooter in 1968. I was walking around the city enjoying the physical contact of the girl who inevitably had tightened to my body making me feel beyond a pleasant warmth, her abundant and enveloping breasts. Arrived at my destination after having thanked Simonetta, without even letting me talk, she left me her phone number, hoping to hear from me as soon as possible. Not content, shortening the time, I offered to pick her up the next day after school, but she proposed me better, inviting me to a bar in the center called "the bar" frequented by all students in the area near the riverbank to have breakfast together and chat before entering the classroom. I knew some of my high school classmates used to go to that bar, but I rarely went there. The opportunity to go there had come up.
On the way back, I found my friends waiting for me to find out how it had gone, since I had been crucifying them for months by talking about the ghostly girl. I stopped with them for the time to tell the story of what happened, showing off the conquest, exalting the evident physical qualities of the girl noticed and appreciated by all and then I went straight home for dinner. I was very happy and euphoric but at the same time agitated to have met her again, months had passed since the fateful event, and when the hopes of meeting her were almost exhausted, by pure chance I had seen her again and I had already managed to have an appointment. I spent a bad night thinking about her; it was not my first experience, but I had found something in her that the others, although very beautiful, had not given me; perhaps she had shown up at the door, the first youthful crush. Something similar had happened to me during my stay in Palermo I was strongly in love with a Conni girl with whom I had spent a very intense and passionate period, interrupted only by my departure and the definitive return to my hometown; we had written to each other but shortly after everything had ended miserably. When I arrived in front of the bar I hesitated to enter fearing to find her with her companions and why not her boyfriend, at the end of the day I knew nothing about her, the only certainty was that she intrigued me very much, entering I saw her immediately sitting at a table with two girls also not bad. All with marines sweaters, jeans, black clogs and the inevitable Tolfa bag. Immediately I was invited by her to sit with them and after having ordered a good cappuccino with a cream and husband, we started to fraternize. Shortly afterwards the two girls were asked out by two young men with motorbikes and immediately disappeared to join them. Left alone talking about more or less, we decided to jerk off at school and go to Villa Borghese for a nice walk. So we did and after parking the bike we began to walk around the beautiful park, looking for a nice place to sit on a bench For the first time in my life something rather strange happened to me; sitting, while I was reeling, on how to declare me with various arguments, she approached me and reset me, which was not easy, she held me tight to her kissing me intensely on the mouth. I still remember the gentle sensation of holding her in my arms, fraternizing with her body, tasting her perfume, perceiving the contact with her tongue, palpitating her prosperous breast. After having allowed ourselves a nice but chaste make out since it was getting late, we got up and headed towards the motorcycle to go home, but before that, still eager to caress and touch her, we stopped behind a thick bush and taking advantage of the thick vegetation and the total absence of people, leaning against a tree we deepened our knowledge: It was then that without any request or forcing on my part, she lowered the zipper of my jeans and with sweetness after having taken it in my hand she dedicated herself body and soul to me in a masterful saw, continuing undaunted until the end making me inevitably cum; I still remember the bursting splash that stained her pants. By mutual agreement, we both decided, taken by the euphoria of seeing each other again the next day to go around together again and give ourselves a few more outpourings. Since she had to go shopping, we met in Via Cola Di Rienzo at about 4 p.m. When I saw her, she was very beautiful and intriguing; long, loose hair on the shoulders, a white sweater with a large skirt and a Tolfa bag with black clogs and green Ray Ban. The typical clothing of the alternative girls of the 70's. I watched her ecstatic, enraptured not only by her beauty but also by her decisive and friendly way of doing things while she was looking for some clothes in the various shops. Without any shame she allowed me to enter with her in the various dressing rooms proud and proud that I saw her as her mother had made her. During those rehearsals I scrutinized her beautiful sinuous body, wishing her even more.
The days passed in peace and quiet, and I had moved away from my friends and dedicated myself almost entirely to my new conquest. With her I did everything I could finally get out of the narrow mentality of the male who only has to have sex with the girl; (previously my appointments were directly in the places where I made out: Flaminio Stadium, Villa Glori and sometimes Villa Borghese). I remember that with my friends, after having organized the various appointments with the girls on duty, we stopped to look at them from a distance and from the clothing we understood what we were going to see and where we would go to parry; the top was a skirt, short jeans, clogs and blouse, possibly without a bra: the classic outfit called by us from combat, suitable for any purpose we wanted to achieve, versatile for any situation in any place you went from the lawn to the bench.
Simonetta had revolutionized this way of being by highlighting my best qualities. I was so busy that for the first time I felt the desire to introduce her to my parents, something that had never happened before, on the contrary if I saw them by chance while I was with a girl I avoided meeting them on purpose. Often on rainy days we used to take refuge in some cinema to flirt undisturbed, right in the cinemas gave me the most beautiful jerks I'd ever had before. Among us we talked a lot about any subject, but the favorite at least for me was sex. It was the time of the first conquests, you could hear about abortion, divorce, free sex, group sex, pill and various birth control systems, in short, there was a taste and a desire to transgress that was beginning to make its way in all fields. As time went by, our relationships became more and more consolidated, enriching and maturing each other. I loved to be told about her past with boys before me even if she didn't have much to say given the few experiences she had before me not for a morbid feeling but to establish with her a complicity and trust and then honestly I found such arguments intriguing, I always loved to listen to erotic stories even from people who I didn't care about anything. She did not disdain and knowing that I liked her, she serenely told me all her experiences more or less rich in details. She admitted, to my amazement, that she had never reached the clitoral orgasm before me: all the previous guys just touched her as much as they could and stuck a finger inside her, but none of them took care to make her reach the apex of pleasure with both hands and tongue. Of course, I had the usual bullshit to say, but she swore it to me on what she held most dear; before she met me, she had reached orgasm by touching her alone in her bedroom. It was precisely during this intimacy that I learned that she had had a pseudo-Saffian experience with a friend of hers, the girlfriend of one of her relatives, whom she met in the summer in her parents' village.
It all came out of watching a movie the night before in a movie theater in the village, where the two protagonists had a total lesbian experience filled with kisses and caresses.
Both of them were disturbed by the scenes they saw, even though they were straight, one hot summer afternoon they were alone in the house, they allowed themselves a shower together and from there they gradually arrived a bit for fun and a bit for boredom to a sexual approach. They had first looked at each other with curiosity, then kissed in the mouth and finally touched each other's pussy, unsatisfied they had continued the carousel in the bedroom giving each other any kind of physical pleasure with their hands with their mouth and with the help of a vegetable specially remedied for the purpose. They both liked it and repeated it a few more times. The whole thing had sold out or with the end of the summer season. Beyond that time, she had never again wished for a female or had such an experience. A sporadic episode in a moment of curiosity...
Being still a virgin, given her young age (we are talking about the 70s and not today) she did not allow me to go further, always stopping on the most beautiful; we dabbled with Spanish between thighs and saws but as for the pussy nothing was touched until coming but never exceeded the limit: I even tried to ask her ass as an alternative, very popular practice among girls to remain virgins and satisfy the boy on duty, but even there nothing did not want to know, answering me that she had no intention of becoming, like so many of her peers, an asshole (her words). One fine day, given my constant insistence and let's face it, her desire to satisfy her senses, she finally decided that it was time to get deflowered; a very important step for her to take with the right person not to waste it. For her, I was the right person at that precise moment, regardless of whether the relationship would last for years or days. We talked about it for a long time, a way like any other to calm her down and prepare her positively for an important step in her life, but inevitable, sooner or later it should have happened, according to her, the right situation had arisen, so in the end we decided to do it. She had a small apartment she had inherited with her brother from her grandmother in a central street of the city, a few square meters of close-up floor but well arranged, which she kept like gold going there constantly to clean it and let it take air, in which of course could not miss a beautiful stereo system not hers but her brother's ; I still remember a Dual cymbal and a Marantz amplifier with a myriad of both 45 and 33 records I still remember her tastes, she adored Lucio Battisti and other Italian singer-songwriters It was there that we implemented our intent planning a period in which the brother had not happened with his girlfriend.
It all happened one afternoon between the notes of Francesca, who after being completely naked and tucked into bed, we slowly began to warm up with various games: after having her doggy-style from behind I started to lick her pussy soaking it all with saliva to prepare for the imminent entry of the hard and swollen cock. I pointed my rosy chapel between her vaginal lips. I avoided forcing the entrance and very slowly I started to push the member inside her entering a little at a time; unable to move forward and worried about giving her pain, I removed myself and continued with my tongue to lubricate her vagina further, beyond my saliva her body in the midst of excitement was naturally providing with warm moods to smooth the ground. Feeling her completely relaxed and dilated I tried again, this time with success, I entered slowly and smoothly into her body which was quivering with pleasure. I still remember clearly today that I perceived a barrier as a bottleneck, which effortlessly dilated and opened like the petals of a flower, creating a moment of slight inevitable pain and discomfort for my partner. Luckily there were no unpleasant consequences in the past I had witnessed some real hemorrhages this time blood came out but in very limited quantities and the pain on his part completely ridiculous perhaps because of the fact that having spoken calmly had managed to dispel any preconceptions, or guilt. All the result of a retrograde and male chauvinist education.
For both of us it was a fantastic experience even if for me it was not the first time I appreciated that union as never before: we had not fucked, but we had made love, a very different concept. After that time we never missed an opportunity to make love, every place was good and the desire was always present and pressing: in the meantime I had taken the license and my parents had bought me the legendary 500 L midnight blue with which we gave it to each other even if the possibility to do it in an apartment was far superior then at that time but every now and then a good fuck in the car was not bad, then with the reclining seats was a real cakewalk. With time we began to fuck more and more frequently and to vary, we decided to try the second channel, I had had some experience in this field but I was never so satisfied with it; it was an alternative to the theme, a novelty that after the last tango film in Paris we had to test, I suppose that film has increased the wild sodomisation of most girls. One evening in her apartment we decided to try it, I still remember her nice firm ass and her tight little hole surrounded by a thick and thick hairs, first I smeared it with a lubricating ointment based on Vaseline, starting to dilate it with my fingers and once I reached the right elasticity, I took off my fingers and sank my dick between her asses making her jerk and screaming with pain. Hoping that it would pass as soon as possible, I continued to move inside her, inexorably coming to cum inside her and making all the whitish liquid between her asses. She was very pissed off after having promptly cleaned herself started to rage against me, claiming that some fluid could reach the vagina giving rise to unpleasant unwanted situations. Mortified I tried to belittle her but there was nothing to do for days she remained with the snout and annoying pain, promising never to do it again. Another thing that was missing was the blowjob, she just didn't want to know about trying to have an oral relationship, claiming that she hated hearing about it. After long insistence, even talking about it with her expert friends, she surrendered to the pact that I had come out of it. I promised to please her. One evening on the way home, while we were in the car, we stopped in a secluded place where we began to touch and kiss lasciviously during the relationship, I took advantage of it, trying once again to get it in my mouth; this time she didn't think twice and gently went down with her head down and started to lick the chapel swirling her tongue around me. Standing still on the seat I couldn't wait for him to suck it all into his jaws to give me his first blowjob. It didn't take long, after he swallowed it all up to his balls he continued with slow but precise head movements never stopping swirling his tongue around the glans. The thing didn't last long, just a few wise movements were enough to make me end with a powerful cumshot I hadn't kept my word and she started to spit convulsely out of the cockpit. For being the first time she gave a blowjob, I must admit that she had an innate talent and it was really a pity that this art of hers had only been unlined with me. Usually I avoided having them done to me for a simple reason, as they were not practical, they would reduce it like a pedal as they say in jargon and then almost all the girls would quit first without finishing. She, on the other hand, had been relentless to the point of making me enjoy it. Once we had overcome this last obstacle we were now free from any brake and our relationship became more and more unscrupulous and varied. We used to have fun in her apartment to fuck and count the times we did it: one day from morning to night we reached ten times, so much so that in the end she asked me to stop for physical pain. Our relationship continued serenely, alternating between the car and her apartment, sometimes we would go to the beach and inside some cabins we would run after her. I remember a cold mid-season day that we went to the coast of Lazio in search of intimacy. The beach was deserted due to the bad day and we took the opportunity to slip into an open cabin: she was elegantly dressed in a blue pleated skirt and a gray cardigan with a white blouse underneath. I made her lie almost 90 degrees against the wooden wall and simultaneously I lifted her skirt and lowered her panties. At the paradisiacal vision of her beautiful body almost totally naked wearing only stockings and lace garters I pulled down my pants and I penetrated deeply into her pussy starting a sweet up and down. The more I increased the rhythm, the more she was panting out loud, regardless if there were people nearby. That was the first time that, taken by passion and voluptuousness, under her express will, I cum in her pussy, flooding it all, not caring about the possible consequences. Moving a little bit further with my hard cock I enjoyed the whitish liquid fluid coming out of her pussy dripping down her thighs and ending up on the wooden floor. After settling down, we headed to the car to go home. The episode was followed by moments of anxiety and trepidation on the part of both of them that vanished like snow in the sun when he had his cycle. Summer was just around the corner so we decided to take a vacation together if his parents had sent it. Cunningly Simonetta told her parents that she was going on holiday with Giulia, a very dear friend of hers, and so she was granted permission. Giulia was really just the girl we had introduced to a friend of mine and with whom she had bonded. There were no problems, all four of us together would leave with the consent of our parents. Everything was solved, we just had to buy a tent and sleeping bags for the two girls. Me and my friend Giancarlo, my friend and I, we went without problems in Via Sannio known Roman flea market still present today. Found everything for two lire we went home and as usual we mounted the two Canadian curtains in the gardens under the house. These were the customs of almost all the boys of the 70's. Finally came the fateful day of departure after picking up the two girls at Termini Station and loaded the poor 500 like an egg for the event I had to mount the boot, we headed towards the destination, all together we had opted for a holiday between the sea and the mountains and not to disappoint anyone, the lake seemed the right choice. Among the various lakes we chose Lake Garda. Arrived on site after having placed the tents in a camping we began to organize by establishing roles for everyone to avoid that some clever people took advantage of the others. Giancarlo and I proposed ourselves as dishwashers, Simonetta and Giulia offered themselves as cooks. For the clothes to be washed, everyone would wash their own. Once the roles were established we immediately began to organize our days taking advantage of the beautiful lake beach equipped for bathers.
Finally I could try for the first time a sort of pseudo cohabitation with my girlfriend, something unthinkable to implement in the 70s' except for some sporadic cases more unique than rare. I say pseudo for the fact that you were in a tent and not in an apartment with all the comforts. My friends had experienced this feeling even though they were not living together, going to some peripheral hotel to fuck with the girl and sharing with them the warmth of a double bed and the joy of taking a rich shower together. Personally to me it had never happened to all the girls I had proposed it to, they had absolutely refused, getting pissed off as well, claiming to have been treated like sluts; they preferred an uncomfortable lawn with all the inconveniences and dangers to a comfortable hotel room.
We put the two tents next to each other in front of each other to avoid being seen by prying eyes other than our own. No shame touched us, since on several occasions we had found ourselves at close quarters fucking all four of us together in the same environment. We even happened to shower together and inevitably rubbing each other's skin.
All four of us went to the village to do some sightseeing and some shopping. Back at the campsite after having prepared a nice dinner with spaghetti, garlic and oil and chili pepper, tired of the country day, we each retired in our own tent leaving it open to have more air since there was no problem among us. While I was getting ready to fuck Simonetta doggy style, I often stole some pictures of what was happening in front of my friends. The vision of Giulia with wide thighs with her feet raised while my friend was pressing with frantic movements inside her intrigued me and excited me very much. I noticed that Giancarlo did the same thing with Simonetta's lust. As a joke, I made the girl change position and after putting her on her back, I opened her thighs wide offering the vision of her pussy open to the greedy eyes of my friend. So as not to be outdone, he did the same by returning the favor; immediately afterwards we penetrated them again until we filled them with hot cum. The time passed peacefully, offering us all sorts of amusement, the only thought was the return, the fun of being together would soon be over and everything would be back in the schemes. Before leaving, however, all four of us decided to have a good night fuck by the lake and why not do it in the water; the famous midnight swim seen and reviewed in various films. Just on that occasion my friend Giancarlo, much smarter than me in every way, proposed to exchange the females so to taste something different and at the same time transgressive. In line with this exciting proposal, I deepened the discussion by informing myself first of all whether Giulia was aware of the matter, or whether it was just her idea. She did not hesitate to say that the idea had actually come to Giulia, who was sexually attracted to both of us, and she would have liked to go beyond the limits and flirt with us. Flattered and strongly eager to implement such a relationship, I took time to talk about it with Simonetta, not knowing at all how she could see such a relationship. Interrupting me he suggested not to say anything and make everything happen by chance, since the circumstances for a success were all there and as he said: all the pawns are in the right place at the right time. I wanted to listen to him and did not say a word to my girlfriend hoping for a successful outcome. Honestly, I didn't mind the idea of fucking Giulia and then I had an extreme pleasure in making Simonetta try a different cock, since she had only fucked with me and in my opinion it was right to have a yardstick to make sure I was at least sexually comfortable with the person.
The same evening, taking advantage of the full moon, we decided to crown our dream and all four of us, just wearing a bathrobe, headed to the beach. Taking off our bathrobes after having admired and praised the two fantastic female bodies in backlight set by the silver coloured water waves, we dived into the water starting to swim to take heat given the night temperature tending to rigid. Immediately as I approached Simonetta I realized that Giulia had already started the attack by rubbing and palpating her friend in the dark about what might happen soon. Immediately to give her a low dose, Giancarlo added that with languid caresses began to tighten and establish a close physical contact with both girls. At that point I joined the group and holding all four of us with our hands for the head we joined in a passionate and lustful group kiss, pulverizing every remorse, surrendering to the lustful pleasures of eros . Cold and tired of soaking, we decided to go out and lie down on the shoreline. The lunar-like surreal atmosphere had been conducive to our hidden desires, giving us an understanding beyond the limits, but it was not yet finished. Lying on the ground we continued the conversation we had undertaken in the water, continuing to flirt, exchanging and alternating with each other. Given the turn that had taken the matter and all intent on concluding something we opted to postpone the games to a more favorable opportunity, so we decided unanimously, to rent a room in some motel in the country to give us a few hours of leisure and unbridled sex regardless of the rules and common sense.
Early the next day we found what a nice motel outside the village with a garden was doing for us. After paying, we retired to the room where we immediately began our love meetings. First of all we urged the females to undress very slowly a sort of striptease, appreciating all their sinuous forms. Once naked all four of us went to the bathroom to freshen up... All four of us, under the roar of the shower jet, delighted ourselves by palpitating each other in a libidinous way, deliberately stimulating all the erogenous zones. Finally the two females took it in their hands alternating and delighting us with a rich saw. Aware of how it would end up, I never imagined that I would get excited at the vision of my girlfriend flirting with another guy, well, the vision of Simonetta all naked masturbating and was in turn masturbated created an unusual feeling of lust. The good things were yet to come and by now the logical epilogue of the rough situation was imminent, I would have fucked Giulia and Giancarlo Simonetta. After the invigorating refreshment, all four of us lay down on the comfortable bed in close contact with each other and it was at that moment that we witnessed a lesbian performance without equal, Giulia with a strong and voluptuous attitude untangled with her hands and mouth on the sinuous body of her friend who was incredulous of what was happening, she let herself be guided by the hand to discover new and intoxicating sensations in a world hitherto unknown to her or almost unknown except for that sporadic experience as a girl. After having licked her breasts while lingering on her turgid nipples, she had slowly forked the way towards the pubic area full of thick hair and after having spread her thighs she had projected greedily on the vagina tasting all its fragrance. He had gently made her perceive his tongue stimulating the rosy clitoris swollen with pleasure. After having stimulated her well, avoiding to make her come, he had demanded the same treatment; then, positioning himself at her side, he had invited her to emulate her behaviour. In an evident state of agitation mixed with modesty Simonetta led by her friend after having widened her thighs well, had thrown herself headlong to lick her vagina gently swirling her sweet tongue all around the prominent clitoris.
Standing on the edge of the bed masturbating, we watched the two females masturbating and giving themselves a mighty 69 . At the sight of our erect cocks without delay they seized them, making them disappear into their ravenous jaws. It was all in the schemes the parts were not exchanged, and with a lustful eye I watched Giulia struggling with my friend's cock appreciating the mastery; at the same time I imagined her struggling with mine and consequently Simonetta with her friend. The two of them were blowing the best of themselves, taking us to unspeakable levels of pleasure. Tired of the usual soup Giulia after having avoided her friend had taken possession of my cock and with unusual virtuosity had begun to delight me with her tongue. Simonetta, not to be outdone, had rushed to Giancarlo and started dancing. We were both standing there with the two horny females who were blowing us properly. We avoided coming in her mouth and when the fateful moment arrived we watered her with a copious cumshot on her face. Not yet full of sex, we lay down on our backs on the bed and without making a sound so as not to condition them with our dick again on the line, we let them decide what to do. They were moments of great pathos, broken at the end by their decision; in the half-light of the room I saw Giulia riding up on my back who, with the help of her hand, put it all inside her pussy and let it penetrate all the way; immediately a sort of dance began, swirling up and down the pelvis clockwise and holding her breasts with her hands. She was offering me a colossal fuck, making me stiffen everything. Simonetta, on the contrary, got doggy-style in her favourite position. I watched with lust my friend with his cock in my woman's pussy while he stroked her big breasts with his hands. I will never forget that scene we were all four of us in a state of voluptuousness in a state of excitement almost in catalepsy intoxicated only by lust. We continued for a little while and then by mutual agreement we put things back in their order; to embrace and penetrate Simonetta again gave me an indescribable charge, considerably increasing my libido. At the end of the pleasant interlude we put on our clothes and went back to the campsite as if nothing had happened. The surprising thing was the attitude of the two females after what had happened, who behaved as if nothing had happened without any shame or guilt; on the contrary, we were subjugated by their unscrupulousness when, in the evening, they exchanged places in the tent. We put them doggy-style in front of each other and fucked them while they dabbled in kissing with voluptuousness. I looked into Simonetta's eyes intent on kissing her friend and at the same time taking a nice cock in the pussy. By now the holiday had come to an end and a little disconsolate we went home to our usual life. We had had fun consolidating a beautiful and unique event to remember for the rest of our lives. As time went by it all ended and for years I didn't know anything about it. It happened again after about twenty years to see Simonetta in a supermarket in my area always beautiful and attractive with two beautiful children and a man at her side, probably her husband. Ironically, on that occasion I lost sight of her...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back