Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
"Kneel!" The voice whispered in the half-light of the little wood in the suburbs excited me further. I had left work late, it was already dark and with the car I reached the small park in the Bonola area, in the city. I was wearing, as always, my pink panties under my overalls, and around my neck I had fastened the slut collar that I always carry with me in the car, suitable for these occasions. It's about 9 p.m.
I'm not a hottie, I'm 52 years old but I wear them well, clean shaven, masculine and sissy to the point, but the most important thing is that I'm a broken cow. Ever since I took it in the ass when I was 17, my brain has gone crazy, I just want cock and cum, I think about it all the time, I crave it and I crave it. Kneeling down as befits the slut that I am I shudder all over my body and reach out a trembling hand, I am on my bare knees waiting submissively for anyone to dominate me! I look up and see that standing there a 180 cm. beast is staring at me, he has a hint of a beard and a mason's tank top, he is sturdy, with a prominent belly, the physique however looks gymnastic, at least a little.
"Freeze, pervert! Don't move a muscle, hands against the tree.
He pushed me with his face first against the cold bark, maybe I was in trouble this time! I slowly turned my head to look at him, barely finding the courage to match his gaze, I stared into his cold blue eyes, so at least they looked that way in the dark. He had very short blond hair and was very well built and put together; perhaps he was muscular under his tank top.
"All right, well bitch. You look like you're in a lot of trouble, don't you? I bet you even have a beautiful wife back home, she doesn't know you secretly crave cock, does she? What's the matter, she doesn't satisfy you? Are you looking for something more? "
And then as he stood next to me I felt his hand reach down to take my balls in his hand and give them a firm squeeze, his hand deftly cupped over my glabrous balls, "You know you have to be good to me. After all you came here to suck a cock, so do it, slut!"
There was really only one possible choice and I lowered my eyes from his and fell to my knees. He unzipped his black pants and pulled out one of the biggest cocks I had ever seen. It was already semi-rigid and getting bigger and bigger. It had to be at least 22 cm and it looked like it was going to get harder.
I was mesmerized by it, this is why I had come here and was quickly forgetting everything else as it moved towards me. I licked my lips and then leaned forward and opened my mouth in anticipation. I wanted to taste it, roll the huge chapel in my mouth and drool, that's what I wanted but the giant wasted no time, he pushed forward and sank his cock halfway down my throat with the first lunge .
The flow of thoughts in my mind was almost immediate, guilt, shame, excitement and then as he quickly began to fuck my throat I stopped thinking, I was just trying to take it all in, focus on breathing through my nose. I closed my eyes and savored the taste and the sensations.
"Look at me while you suck me, you slut! I want to see the whites of your eyes as you pleasure me."
He was so dominant and aggressive as he stood in front of me and barked orders at me. Somehow my mouth managed to accommodate the length of his cock and I felt his pubic hair tickle my nostrils and his big, heavy balls bounce on my chin. His strong hands held my head steady as he relentlessly fucked my submissive mouth. I felt my lips open wide as he entered and made a series of involuntary vomiting noises that echoed through the thicket. His cock bounced off my mouth as he pushed it in deeper and positioned his legs on either side of my kneeling body, forcing his groin directly onto my face.
The animal began to grunt and breathe even heavier and I watched in horror and longing as he held my nostrils closed between his thumb and forefinger, his large cock blocking my mouth making me gasp for breath. My eyes opened wide and looked up to plead with him, but the asshole was lost in his own ecstasy, his eyes closed as he grunted and pushed himself to orgasm. Tears were forming in my eyes as his pace finally began to slow and his cock entered my mouth ever so slowly, allowing at least some air into my lungs. Quickly a stream of thick, sticky cum landed in my throat and slid down it, towards my stomach. He continued to squirt cum into my mouth.
I was still drinking his cum and I looked up and noticed the unhappy expression on his face: "You ungrateful little slut! How dare you drop some of my cum! lick it."
Wiping his shrinking cock, he grabbed me by the hair, pulled me up and pushed my face to the wet ground. I stuck my tongue out and began eagerly licking the drops of cum off the dry leaves and soil. He was degrading me.
"This is a good bitch, now I'm going to tell Marco, he's going to love your white ass!"
I waited there on the beaten earth with my eyes down, it wasn't long before I heard footsteps near me, looked up and saw a guy, he must have been about 6'2" tall. He had a pink dildo in his hand and as he walked forward he said, "So Carlo says you're a cock sucker, right?"
I nodded meekly, humbly before him.
"That's fine, but I like to use other holes too, if you know what I mean."
As he spoke these words, he lowered his zipper and released a cock that made me pale. He must have seen the surprised look on my face and chuckled, "Yes, bitch, I'm going to kick your ass, do you think that will do?"
Her laughter suggested that she thought it would be a tight anal pussy and certainly as I knelt there contemplating her, the thought of her entering me scared the hell out of me. I like being fucked in the ass, however I like the sensations of sucking cock much better. But it didn't seem like I would have any say in the proceedings. Then he giggled again in his deep voice and put the vibrator in front of my mouth and said, "You better lick it, lube it up with some drool because I'm going to fuck it in your ass!"
Humiliating me, he ran the pink dildo over my lips and cheeks. The shame and humiliation of being treated this way caused me to open my mouth trying to capture him. A real hungry bitch.
I immediately started sucking hard and soon the fake cock became a wet, slippery pole, but all too soon he pulled it out of my mouth and ordered.
"Good whore, now turn around and show me your open ass!"
He reached out to grab my hair and pulled me roughly. I screamed at the way he was treating my hair; he put his large shovel-like hand on the back of my head and pushed it against the tree, as a result I felt my butt rise and immediately realized that my ass was now totally available and accessible. I braced myself and felt the tip of the fake cock touch my ass cheeks and slowly part them.
Thank goodness I had coated its length with my saliva, but even with that slime it was painful as it slid down to my wrinkled anus and began to press inside. I grimaced as he continued, now it was slow and deliberate and the sensations as he filled me were unlike anything I had experienced before as he slid deeper and deeper and seemed to get bigger. I arched my body in ecstasy as he slid and pressed on my prostate gland.
"Here, bitch, take this! “
She pulled the vibrator back most of the way and pushed forward against the back with such force that I was sure she had split me in two! And once he had started he wasn't going to stop, he fucked me with all his strength, locking that huge plastic thing inside my asshole. I thought I would never sit down again in my life.
It seemed like we were the only two people in the world at that point, and there was no doubt who was in control of things. It wasn't me! I felt so humiliated, degraded, dirty and low but also so fucking ecstatic.
Suddenly he pulled out the vibrator and my smashed hole remained open, wide open; the sound of the flop was heard by everyone, all the pigs who were watching me, about ten people I think.
Then I heard the sound, like a rubber band being pulled and let go, a pair of surgical gloves being put on. It was then that slowly, one finger at a time, Marco penetrated me with his hand.
He came up to the knuckles of the fingers, he was forcing the hole, he was trying to devastate it ... I then took a good pull from my nose from my bottle of poppers, I sniffed with both nostrils and I waited; when I exhaled the rush made me expand the muscles of the sphincter and the hand entered all in one go up to the wrist. I enjoyed it like a sow, I moaned and moaned while the boy slapped my ass...people came forward, closer to the show I was giving, some were beating their cocks, others were smiling, one said to me: "Cow, what a hungry bitch, you can see she likes a big cock, come on, fuck her asshole...".
In the meantime Marco had started to fuck me with his hand, he made a fist in my intestine and released his fingers; I was enjoying myself and I was drooling at the mouth and my tongue was sticking out: "Again, again...". From my little cock an unbroken trickle of cum was dripping... "Please, push harder!".
Violently the hand was pulled out of my hole, I felt on my bare back the glove slipped off, cold and wet. Marco stood up and just as he had appeared he disappeared...and with him the others disappeared. It always happens like this after having used a bitch, the males abandon their prey! Only the bastard who had fucked my throat at the beginning of my filthy evening remained, he approached with his member in sight, dangling...he lifted it with his hand and directed it towards me. I knew what he wanted to do and opened my mouth submissively. The jet hit my cheeks and nostrils and ended up in my mouth...I was jerking my cock and violently and came howling, writhing on the floor in a puddle of piss.
"Thank you, thank you...", I managed to say. "Thank you!"

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back