yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

GODDESS LOOKING FOR SUBS, SLAVES OR SISSIES TO consider to be both a fun and crucial aspect of my role as a Femdom snapchat: therealmejil

FemdomEmpire

I am often asked how I started in BDSM and why I became a Mistress. So, to answer those who have yet to ask and perhaps cast some light on my dark side and how it has led me to be the person I am today, here is my answer for you.
Many people can point to an exact date or a particular formative event that drew them into BDSM. However, I know many others, like me, find it harder to pick a single point in time. When I was younger, I always knew that there was something missing, something my subconscious knew it needed but was lacking in my life. Somewhere between the occasional and the somewhat random kink experiences in my life my yearning for BDSM grew more pronounced, and by the time I watched my first BDSM film, it became engrained deeply within me (if you are curious, coincidently, it was shortly after I moved to London that “Preaching for the Perverted” was re-released).

body whip mistress london dominating rubber slave kinky domina kink bdsm mistress

pEver since, I have been (and still am!) fascinated by all things BDSM, including a deep interest in both the emotional complexities and the underlying psychology of my fellow explorers in this fun and deviant world. That interest eventually led me to become a Mistress, a profession perfectly matched to my insatiable BDSM curiosity and my natural exploratory nature. This, in turn, is reflected in my own approach to BDSM.
I also firmly believe that BDSM should always be fun and enjoyable – at its basic level. As such, I am not a cold and aloof Mistress who wants someone to grovel at her heeled boots, and I most definitely do not adhere to the old adage of a Dominatrix being someone who “hates men”. Creating a genuine dynamic is far more satisfying than any false masquerades.

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Back