Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Goddess looking for new slaves. (payment involved)

MistressM1992

Hello I am Mistress Miya from Europe. I am a pro Domme who travels the world and live my Femdom lifestyle. I am open to slaves all over the world, they must be wealthy and able to spoil me enough to satisfy me. I am a high class Mistress and you must understand you are just one of many slaves contacting me. So do you best to stand out. If you do, I will bring you much pleassure.

To get started you must transfer USDT to my crypto wallet
0x4cE2aBc0D0EE71500C6F3aaE72970b4342C3984F
At least €100 to get my attention. I don't have time to talk to just everyone.
If you can't do this. You are not worth my time.
Can't send crypto? I also accept PayPal through my real life slaves account. Contact me only when you are READY to pay immediatly.

When you paid to my wallet, contact me on kik: MistressM1992 with the transaction hash. I will check and respond to you. Depending on how much you sent me I will give you some of my time and you will have to opportunity to prove yourself, and entertain me in our first online camsession. We will discuss before we start when we are both available. For the €100 minimum you get at least a 30 minutes camsession.

Surrender yourself to me, you wont regret.

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS

Attachments

• m.png
    m.png
    664.2 KB · Views: 25
Back