yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
For some time now Flò and I had been talking about expanding our relationship to third parties. Initially we did it joking, just to play at getting excited with erotic fantasies; after the fantasies became desires, shared and not kept hidden and finally real projects to be developed and implemented.
Did we agree with each other?
Not entirely, only on one point: on letting a third person into our ménage and only occasionally.
Going into details, however, the divergent meaning that each of us gave to the expression "third person" emerged. I imagined a woman, Flò a man.
In order to convince the other, each one of us praised the range of possibilities offered by the two different "formations" of the triangle, fantasizing out loud just to exercise the work of conviction.
I don't know what happened inside Flò's head in that period, I certainly know that she was able to influence me and not a little.
My initial dream of seeing myself pampered by two women like a sultan between two of his odalisques has never been blurred, but Flò managed to make me add other possibilities to it.
For example, when she told me that if we limited ourselves only to erotic games without full relationships maybe with two women I would have gotten along great but that she would have wanted to have fun when then, going to the point, I would have had difficulty to fuck two of them, going so far as to say, laughing as if she had a lot of fun, that maybe we should have got a dildo or a fake penis first, so that in case of eventual failure (actually she said "probable" not "eventual") of my penis I could proceed with ..that surrogate.
I told her, in an amused tone, that it could be a solution and she, clever to take the opportunity to throw water at her mill, pointed out to me: "See that you admit it too? One cock is not enough, we need two. Why resort to a fake one when you could have a real one by taking in a man and not a woman?"
"Just in case - I said - a woman and a man...and NOT a man instead of a woman."
"That would be an idea."
So we began to consider opening our relationship not to a person but to a couple. Also this time as a joke at the beginning and a little more seriously afterwards.
Time passed, the fantasies increased, but nothing really happened. On the contrary, every time we were about to decide to take the big step, other differences between her and me immediately emerged.
For example, I was oriented towards unknown people, to go looking in places where no one could recognize us or maybe even searching the Internet through sites like this.
Flò didn't trust strangers and would have preferred people she already knew and could trust.
But if I asked her to give me concrete examples of people, as a couple or individually, whom she was thinking about, she couldn't point to anyone.
We lived in this way a phase of stalemate in which our fantasies began to be only repetitive (and therefore boring) means to excite us psychologically, but precisely because we became habitual now did not arise even this effect.
We were still fantasizing but maybe only out of habit acquired when something apparently insignificant happened, like going to dinner in a restaurant during a short beach holiday: a long weekend thanks to the bridge with a falling holiday on Thursday.
It was spring and in the small seaside resort we were still living the winter rhythms: almost all the hotels and all the bathing establishments still closed, the holiday homes still empty, no tourist attraction activities planned. Basically, it was boring as hell.
There were, however, two or three restaurants open; the one in the centre, on a main road, an important communication route between the coastal resorts, did not enjoy a reputation for good food, so we chose one of the other two only according to its location: on a small hill overlooking the sea, from which, we were told, and then we also checked, we enjoyed the view of a fantastic panorama. That evening the temperature was already mild, with warnings of summer not far away, so it was already possible, indeed recommended by the manager, to dine outdoors, on a large panoramic terrace. At our arrival only two other tables were occupied. One with a family by now at the end of dinner that left their table free a few moments after our arrival and another couple more or less our age.
With all sincerity Flò and I thought about everything that night except our erotic fantasies. We were partly serene because we were on holiday, albeit short, and a little bitter about the boredom that reigned in that season in the small town we knew lively and cheerful ... because we had already been there, but in summer.
If something attracted our attention it was the view that we could enjoy from that terrace, it was the unreal "silvery road" over the sea, the result of the lunar reflection on the waves.
Yet something else, or rather someone else, caught our attention: the other couple dining on the same terrace, at a table very close to ours, having chosen both those near the balustrade, from which we could enjoy the view better.
For clothing and behaviour they were a normal couple, not flashy, not insignificant, but physically the two were close to perfection in terms of aesthetics, physical beauty, at least judging by their faces and what you could see while they were sitting.
We couldn't fail to notice them being the only other patrons of that place after the departure of the little family. At the beginning we simply noticed that they were more or less our peers, perhaps belonging to a social class and a cultural level similar to ours...more for instinctive sensation than for other reasons.
After a while we realized that the two of them were also talking to each other confidentially, sometimes laughing, even a little too loudly, often looking at us. We noticed because we often looked at them too. It was natural to do so; there was nothing else to look at: either the view or those two.
After one of those giggles at unmeasured volume we heard her, too, who spoke in a voice slightly above the volume used until then, say, "You're the man, it's up to you to approach them if you really agree it's worth a try. I like her and I like him too. You do it... if you want."
Flò and I looked at each other almost as if we were asking each other "Did you hear what I heard?". We said "yes" gestually, with the understanding that we had acquired in our many years of living together and, after exchanging a smile, we both looked at the other couple. The "She" simply smiled at us, but he raised the glass in his hand like a toast and, just looking at us, pronounced his "cheers".
It was instinctive to ask, "Are you celebrating something?"
He: "As Peppino di Capri sang in the days of our fathers, let's toast to a meeting. Champagne waiter...- Do you like it?" he said, pulling the bottle of cham out of the bucket...macché champagne, was a well-known prosecco, famous more for its advertising than for its quality.
I said "No thanks", Flò instead: "Why not? Let's celebrate.." and he stretched the empty glass towards the other table.
That's how we met Paolo and Adriana. From that first step it was easy to do the next ones, to join as if we were one group to continue the dinner and tell them that we expected a little more life in a tourist resort.
Paolo pointed out to us "Summer tourism. Fishing village in other seasons!".
They were not there for the long bridge, but had come down to the village just for a fish dinner for two. In fact, they told us to live in a country cottage, on a hilly area a few dozen kilometers from the village where we were...
It didn't take long for Paolo to propose that we start talking to each other: "If you want we can also accommodate you, it would be fantastic, have you ever seen that four of us, alone, in a quiet place, we can also find pleasant antidotes to boredom.
Sincerely, I had some qualms. I don't know what kind, certainly that didn't seem to me a proposal to accept immediately, with a closed box, I don't know if I was afraid of something and eventually what, I simply would have preferred to think about it a little bit, to probe a little better the real intentions of those two.
Flò instead replied with immediacy "I think there are no problems if we warn at the hotel that we will return a little late, I don't know if they have a night porter".
"Tell them you're not coming back at all, you're staying with us tonight," said Adriana.
I became even more intimately opposed to accepting their invitation, and I was about to give my opinion when Flò surprised me by saying, also on my behalf, that we accepted the invitation. He only made one condition: we would follow them with our car.
Adriana "haggled" also on this: she proposed (and the others accepted) that she and Flò would go with their car and I would bring Paolo with ours, so that in every car there would be those who knew the road well and, they said, it was not easy to explain it to those who were not practical in the area.
I was also given the task of passing first by our hotel to warn in person instead of telephoning about our possible non-return or a late return and to inform me about the possible ways to follow in the latter hypothesis. The fact is that as I had this task I did not follow the car driven by Adriana but the women left on our behalf, they and I and Paolo and I went on our own.
Adriana's proposal had a reason of its own, different from the difficulties of the journey which in reality were not excessive: during the journey Adriana would have openly exposed their intentions to Flò (as if we had not already understood them) and Paolo would have explained them to me.
I must say that the tactical choice was very opportune, at least for the way Paolo was able to start the conversation with me, In fact not only Paolo's words served to prepare the ground well and, I admit it, also to make me a little excited, but they managed to remove all my unconscious and unconscious hesitations. He told me that Adriana was also informing Floriana (they don't chat Flò confidentially, like me) about their habits and their previous experiences with other couples.
She told me that she had several of them behind her, not all of them positive, but most of them yes, and anyway, she said, none of them useless, all interesting, even that not really pleasant couple.
He specified "Not pleasant just because we were not yet prepared, today would be different, indeed it would certainly be beautiful, only that we happened to couples too uninhibited when we were just at the beginning and for exchange of couple we thought of a simple exchange of partners, one fuck each other's wife, instead they were ready, as we are now to do even more and better, for example to make group together, not to pay so much attention to the fact that who you hold or hold you is your wife or the other or even the man of the other. ... in short, now we are able to let ourselves go at everything, in fact we really like to do things that two people can't do, but in the beginning, we were not like that ... we were really clumsy. "If the experiences weren't exciting, it wasn't because of us, it wasn't because of who we met,..."
Then he asked me about our experiences and I confessed that we were debutantes at the first experience, and that we had already been thinking about living some transgressions for some time.
He, in excited ways, asked me, "Really? How nice! And tell me, tell me, what do you like to do? What do you like to do? What does your wife like?"
"Maybe we're like you guys at the beginning, maybe we don't have a clear head. "I hope I don't ruin your evening."
"Absolutely not. In fact... it's exciting to deal with novices if they're convinced. How do you say? You never forget your first experience! Isn't it? I'll be your official godfather for this initiation. Uhmmmm I think Adriana... I'm sure she's cuddling your woman right now. "You'll see what it's like to see two women having sex with each other."
"Woooossaa?"
"You're shocked? Ah, ah, ah, ah...-she clapped her hand on my thigh- don't worry, you'll enjoy watching their effusions and your wife will enjoy being pampered by mine too. Adriana's great at this. I always tell her that she is a lesbian by nature who adapts to heterosexuality so as not to deny herself any pleasure because, believe me, soon you will see for yourself, as a female she is a bomb even with males but with women she is..., she is... how can I tell you what a cyclone she is... you have to see her... how she licks the pussy of the others she there are no others who can stand comparison. I love to fuck her like a sheep, while she's with her buttocks in the air and her face between a woman's thighs... You have to try it too... while she's playing your wife, you have to fuck her... One thing to try to believe, you can't tell. Think that I enjoy just imagining you: it's a spectacle."
Crikey, I was already immersing myself in the scene too, I was so excited, I would have already wanted to live the things that he was going to show me.
I asked him if it would be long before we got to his house. He said, "Not long, but let's not hurry, let's give the women time to warm up a little. You know, women aren't like us, they need more time to start to warm up, even if when they leave in fourth grade they often leave us at the post because they know how to be wild pigs when they put in...but first they have to warm up a little,...remember that the woman gives you everything if you know how to warm her up with foreplay. Women are not like us males, or at least some males, you know of those who get excited immediately, maybe they ejaculate already while talking about sex and then ... then they go down .... By the way, he asks me to change his tune, I hope you're not that type too... You're holding, aren't you? Because tonight you need the broadsword... you'll fight my friend... let's hear where you are!" and, surprisingly, with a sudden and unexpected lightning move he put his hand between my things and squeezed my cock from above my pants.
I whispered, even hitting the brake pedal involuntarily and exclaimed, "Ouch! What the fuck you doing?"
He drew his hand and laughed and said, "You remind me of me at my first experience. I was hurt too. If you only knew how many times I regretted it afterwards, when I learned to give and take pleasure even with men. I don't deny myself anything anymore, if you accept a piece of advice don't deny yourself either, not a priori at least. Try it and let it try, sex is immense pleasure, enjoy it to the full, in all the forms you like, but try them before discarding some a priori. You don't have to like everything, but to know whether you like it or not try it first. I have tried everything, you know, even a little sado-maso but I saw that it is not bread suitable for me and I let it go, but I tried rhyme. I thought I didn't like men either, instead...ah, ah, ah... Adriana and I compete for them and compete with whoever treats them best...We like it...you'll see, you'll like it too, you'll like it... “
Then suddenly changing his tone, he said, "Watch out, we're coming. In fifty yards there is a branch on the right, take it and ... here, the house is the one where the light is now on. You can see the women have arrived too."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back