yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Free Nudes. Because That's What You Really Want Anyway.

You've got 2 choices.

You can take the free nudes that I give away and try to make yourself cum. Some guys are able to do that. It usually works if it's easy to make yourself cum. But it doesn't work for everyone. And at least you get something instead of using your time in an endless search.

or

You can ask me about all of the other things that I do. Things like sexting sessions, dick/cumshot ratings and sexy stories. Those things are almost guaranteed to make you cum.

So it's up to you. You have to decide how much you want to cum - a little or a lot?

18+ Only. I'm available. 18 + Only.

Not a buyer?

That's fine. Everyone isn't. Most of you just want something for free and I don't have a problem with that.

I don't mind giving away some old nudes for free. I have a Dropbox full of content. So it's easier to just give them to you instead of wasting my time trying to make you buy something. That's dumb.

It's better to spend my time with the guys that do buy. There are lots of them and they deserve as much of my time as possible.

So you get the free things you want. They get what they really want. And I get what I really want. That's the most important thing.

Everyone wins.

18+ Only. I'm available. IYKYK.

The links in my posts are not really me.

I like doing everything that no one else wants to.

It eliminates any competition.

Most really don't even want to talk to you. And they won't unless they think you're buying something. Even then, they will talk to you as little as possible.

Nobody will give away more than I do. They can't and they won't. They're afraid that will keep you from buying. I don't worry about that. Men that buy don't care about free things anyway. And 5 old pics really don't make a difference when you have a Dropbox full of pics, videos and stories.

The others won't sext or rate either. I know that's what you really want. And I do it very well.

That's why I make enough that I don't need to beg anyone to buy. When you're ready to cum, you know where I am.

The links in my posts aren't really me.

There's only 2 reasons why you don't buy what you say you want.

You don't have the money or you don't think it's worth it.

Those are the only real reasons. Anything else is just an excuse.

If you have the money and aren't buying, then you're crazy. You're just wasting your time for no reason.
If you don't think it's worth it, is it worth it to keep wasting your time and not getting what you really want?

Either way, the 5 old pics that I give away will be enough to satisfy 90% of you. The other 10% knows they need more. And they know how to get it.

Let's talk about why you can't be nice and why most of you can't have nice things.

These are the types of "men" that prevent the rest of you from getting the things that you really want. And they are the reason that the free nudes might end. I'll spare all of you the dick pics they sent because they were angry. But I will say that to use the name bigdong was the real false advertising.

Why deal with "men" like this when I can just deal with the ones that act like adults.

I'm not gonna keep putting up with this bullshit. I'm gonna start exposing more of it and IDGAF if I get banned for doing it.

bd1.jpg
BD2.jpg
BD3.jpg
BD4.jpg

Last edited:
Too many kids playing too many games.

So we don't need to do Free Nudes anymore.

I say 18+ Only for a reason. And I gave away some old nudes to keep guys from wasting my time. But since I have to spend so much time filtering out the kids from the adults, it's no longer useful. I can just dedicate my time to keeping my buyers happy instead of trying to be nice to everyone.

So any free pics will be clothed pics. That way, everyone can get something for free.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Yes, they're really FREE.

No links to click.
No "favors" to do.
No games to play.
No begging you to buy.
No bullshit.

I know most of you just want a girl to send you some pics. That's fine. 5 old pics doesn't hurt my business at all. It's only 5 pics out of the hundreds in my Dropbox. Giving away free content actually helps me because it keeps guys from taking time from my buyers.

You get what you want, my buyers get more time with me and most importantly, I get what I want.

What's your time worth?

You don't even know, do you? That's why most of you are wasting it.

I know what my time is worth because that's what I really offer. That's why I can give away nudes.

Nudes are ok but what most of you want is my time. You want time to sext. Or time for a rating. Time to really cum.

That's what you really want. Some of you will satisfy yourself with the free nudes while the rest of you get the time that you really crave.

Yes, they're really FREE.

No links to click.
No "favors" to do.
No games to play.
No begging you to buy.
No bullshit.

I know most of you just want a girl to send you some pics. That's fine. 5 old pics doesn't hurt my business at all. It's only 5 pics out of the hundreds in my Dropbox. Giving away free content actually helps me because it keeps guys from taking time from my buyers.

You get what you want, my buyers get more time with me and most importantly, I get what I want.

There's only 2 reasons why you don't buy what you say you want.

You don't have the money or you don't think it's worth it.

Those are the only real reasons. Anything else is just an excuse.

If you have the money and aren't buying, then you're crazy. You're just wasting your time for no reason.
If you don't think it's worth it, is it worth it to keep wasting your time and not getting what you really want?

Either way, the 5 old pics that I give away will be enough to satisfy 90% of you. The other 10% knows they need more. And they know how to get it.

Back