yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
On the morning of October 31, I wake up excited. It's the day of the Halloween party at Leonardo's house and I can't wait. For some time rumors had been circulating in the corridors of the high school that he had left Annalisa after almost two years that they were together and I liked to believe that he had done it for me and that at the party we would tell each other that we loved each other. That morning I dressed pretty, with a black miniskirt tight on the hips, blouse and over a very tight purple pullover, my favorite color. Black shoes with heels. A light makeup and her hair pulled back on her head completed the ensemble.
While I was enjoying my reflection in the mirror of the closet, my father came into the room.
"Annaaaa, come see your daughter." You don't know how much effort it cost my father to call me Francesca and daughter. However, after a difficult beginning he had accepted me for who I was and I was very proud of him.
"What? What's going on here?"
"Look at her."
"I see her. She's your daughter and she's getting older, it's only fair that she can express herself the way she likes even when she dresses." For my mother it was always easier, for her there were never any problems.
"Don't misunderstand Anna, I can see her being a "woman" now and I swear to you..... I didn't mean she can't dress like that it's just that... I'm not ready I guess, I'm not prepared for this, for boys... I just want nothing bad to happen to her, to avoid disappointments, to protect her."
"I know love, me too."
I run up to my parents, hug them and tell them I loved them then grab my backpack and leave the house to go to school.
At the entrance I didn't see Leonardo and in class the first two hours passed very slowly. I was absent-mindedly following the lessons, my head focused on him, on the party, on the dress I was going to wear, on how I was going to do my hair and make-up, on our first kiss that I really wanted to have that night.
The recess bell rings, I snap like a spring, get up and am already in the hallway walking quickly towards Leonardo's class. There he is, his hair a little disheveled, falling over his eyes. I stop and watch him from a distance, enchanted.
He sees me, greets me smiling and comes towards me.
Hello Francesca". He says it with a slightly detached tone.
Hello
: - "So for tonight I'll expect you and your friends at seven at my house, do you know where it is?"
: - "no, actually, if you give me the address"
"Yes, come on, ok, I'll send it to you on wazup later now I have to go" and walking away "Maybe I'll talk to you later do you want?"
: - "Yeah, ok I'll text you? Bye..."
: - "...Bye"
Why had he been so cold, what had happened, I feel the world falling on me. If I had been alone I would have started crying. All my dreams my fantasies of the morning had been shattered in that recreation.
"Are you okay Francesca?"
I feel myself tapping my shoulder, I turn around, it's Prof Rosselli.
: - "uh! Yes Professor, everything is fine." I wanted to say no, that there was nothing going well at that moment that, indeed, I felt like screaming, but I don't.
"I'll see you Monday at second period, right? Unless you're also coming to the party at Bessi's house tonight, otherwise we'll see you there."
Why are you coming, Professor?
"Who else would bring the VCR and the old horror movies on VHS?"
You know it's a costume party, right?
"Over 40s are exempt, it's a rule...". And disappears down the hall.
I am left alone and desperate.
After lunch I receive a message from Leonardo. "This is the address for the party: Via Marie Curie, 16. You can't miss it, it's the last house of the street, on the left, the one with the big park. See you later."
Even this message seems cold and detached. I didn't want to go to the party anymore, but the desire to see Leonardo was very strong.
That afternoon, before the party, I went downtown with Chiara and together we went first to pick up the costumes from a costume store and then to Viola's house to get ready for the party.
We had decided to dress up as witches. My costume consisted of a very light black and orange tulle skirt, black stockings with my mother's line and black and orange striped hold-ups over black ankle boots with heels but those were mine. Above a white blouse generously low-cut and a bodice all black laces, witch hat and broom. Underneath I had put a black lace brazilian with a balconette bra always in black lace. Heavy makeup, a bit 'slutty, hair gathered and tied with colored ribbons black and orange. All three of us look at each other in the mirror and Chiara says: - "Let's go on a killing spree. We burst out laughing.
When we arrived at Leonardo's house, we rang the doorbell and immediately the gate clicked, letting us in. A huge park opened up in front of us, the path leading to the house was lit up only by lots of Halloween pumpkins. We were late and almost everyone had already arrived, even Prof. Rosselli was already there, intent on connecting his old video recorder to the modern TV in the endless living room. As he had told me at school, he wasn't wearing a costume but only the pants of a tracksuit and a long-sleeved technical T-shirt, both tight and leaving nothing to the imagination. Seen like this, bent over the television I could clearly describe all the muscles of his backside and judging by the queue of girls who attended him I must not be the only one who had noticed.
"Did you see that ass the proff?" said Viola externalizing what we were all thinking.
Although not indifferent to Rosselli's buttocks at that moment I don't care, with my eyes I look for Leonardo among all those vampires, zombies, mummies. Then I see him in the kitchen, a beautiful Freddy Krueger without the face disfigured by flames, intent on opening a package of chips, then I see her too. Annalisa.
What was Annalisa doing at the party? They had not broken up? Why is she opening pop Korn with him? Leonardo and Annalisa were talking, I can not understand what they are saying, the music is too loud, I hear only the guitar and the heartbreaking screams of Kurt Cobain. I think that the music was suitable for the moment and that I was suffering inside like the singer of Nirvana. Leonardo sees us, comes to greet us cordially. He notices that I am sulking.
: - "everything is fine Francy, aren't you having fun?"
I've just arrived and I still have to understand how it works here" I say a little annoyed, so much so that Chiara and Viola look at me strangely.
Leonardo maybe understands, maybe not, but goes away saying: - "Have fun, I'm in the kitchen, we'll be eating soon".
I pout.
: - "What is wrong with you now?"
: - "Haven't you seen her? There is Annalisa in there with him"
: - "Fuck! But come on, we came to have fun and make a massacre you do not want to sulk all night?".
"I want to go home".
No, we are staying and having fun and if I were you I would do the same. Come to dance Chiara?"
We start dancing and immediately two guys from Leonardo's volleyball team, the serious one not the school one, join us. They are nice and ask a lot of questions about who we were how we knew Leonardo and : - "ah! you guys are in Classical too... But you know the tranny from your school because Leonardo said she's coming tonight and she's beautiful, she won't be like you girls though, we're curious to see him, who knows what he's like".
Chiara looking at my side: - "you tell him how Francesca is".
: - "Come on tell us"
I am the tranny" I say a little annoyed, I turn around and leave.
As I walk away I hear: - "What a piece of shit, is he pissed off?"
: - "Pissed off, talk about her in the feminine please, yes tonight is weird".
Dinner is ready, I sit where I can, Viola and Chiara do not sit next to me because I'm too sour, I see them chatting and laughing with the two guys I met before. Annalisa arrives too, she is strange I think. She sits far away. Here comes Leonardo, he brings the food helped by other guys and comes to sit next to me. My smile comes back, during the dinner we talk and joke, he is still a bit distracted but I don't pay too much attention because now I'm happy. I feel him reaching for me with his body, leaning against me. He seeks contact with my hands, I am in ecstasy. The dinner ends, Leonardo disappears back into the kitchen.
Professor Rosselli announces that the screenings of horror cult movies will soon begin and he sits in the front row on the mega couch. No one seems to listen to him and there are those who dance, those who chat. The first couples, official and new, also form. Seeing them makes me want Leonardo. I look for him in the kitchen but he is not there. I go back to the dining room and I don't see him there either. I go back to the kitchen and go out on the patio. He is talking outside with Annalisa, they are close, with one hand he shakes her hands and with the other he caresses her face and moves her hair. I don't want to see anything else, I go back in the house, in the living room, I go to the alcohol table and I fill a glass with something transparent that was in a jug. I want to cry but I resist. I take the glass and guzzle it all in one breath. I feel my throat burn when the liquid goes through it, I am out of breath and I cough. I don't drink and the liquor takes effect immediately, I feel dizzy. I need to sit down.
I go to the mega couch. The first movie has started, the images of Frankenstein Jr. are running on the screen. At the "cinema" there is only the Proff. who laughs, repeating the lines of the film out loud. I don't feel like laughing and, with my inhibitory defenses lowered by alcohol, I start to cry.
"So you see I was right this morning! What's going on Francesca."
Nothing, Professor, nothing happens," I answer between sobs.
: - "It's not true, there is a real boy involved?" and comes closer to me.
: - "Yessss!" and at that point I start crying even harder.
The Proff. comes even closer, he hugs me tightly, I feel that he really means it, his is not just a hug. The alcohol and the situation now take over and I completely abandon myself in the arms of the teacher.
He embraces me, caresses my hair, kisses me on the forehead and says: - "If you want to talk about it...".
"No Proff. it hurts too much right now".
: - "Francesca, you are a beautiful girl, a peculiar girl and you have to understand that this, if on the one hand it can attract the attention of boys, and I can swear that at their age and with the hormone high, you attract it, on the other hand you intimidate them, maybe they are afraid of what could be said about them if they started dating you, they are afraid and fear for their virility, not to consider themselves more alpha males just to be attracted to you. If I were in their place I wouldn't have all these fears, I would take the chance". These last words came to me like a train, I broke away from the embrace but the professor held me by the arm, not violently but to make me understand that everything was fine. I looked up and met his eyes, I was hypnotized.
"Come with me."
He took me out into the park to the trees, there he turned to me.
Francesca, I'm going to tell you something now and I want to keep it here, a secret between you and me. I'm not indifferent either, since the first day of school, the one where you said you were a natural tranny, I feel attracted to you, I know I shouldn't but I do. Every time I see you I have thoughts that I later regret but every time it happens and I can't help it.
I take a step back and find myself with my back to a tree, the Proff. approaches me, wraps his arm around my waist and takes me towards him. I try to push him away with my hands on his chest but I can't.
"Francesca I like you." He brings his hands to my hips, slides them under my skirt and places them on my butt. My head is spinning, my heart is racing, I feel desired, I let go of my inhibitions and let myself be guided. He kisses me on the neck, I feel him breathing, I feel his sex pressing from his pants onto my belly, swollen and hard.
It's a new sensation, I like it. I lower my hand and bring it right there, I touch him, he moans I get excited. I touched my first cock even if it was from above the fabric of my sweatpants. I bring my hand back.
I can feel the Proff getting more and more aroused, he turns me around, pulls up his skirt and rests his face on my ass.
I feel his hands searching for the edge of the stockings, they find it. With a quick move she pulls down her pantyhose and panties, I feel the cool air caress my butt.
He turns me around again, now his face is in front of my "clit", I am ashamed and try to cover myself with one hand and he: - "Stop, I want to see it, you don't have to be ashamed."
: - "Yes"
He reaches up with his face, licks it, my head explodes, indescribable sensations run through my body. I feel his lips open and take in my baby penis, and then he starts sucking his hands on my ass cheeks pushing me towards him. Even though I don't have erections I enjoy it and I start to feel my anus getting moist. I put my hands on the Proff's head dipped in his soft hair and I also push towards me starting to instinctively move my pelvis. He turns me around, now I can feel his tongue licking the cleft of my butt, with his hands he separates the apples and now he focuses on my little hole. He licks it, starts drumming it with his tongue pushing harder and harder. I seem to go crazy, new sensations invade my mind, I try to take the rhythm of his strokes and with my ass I go against his tongue. I feel the anus giving way, it bees and the tongue darts fast inside it making me go crazy. I enjoy, I enjoy more and more, like in the school bathroom something begins to mount inside me and like a wave it sweeps everything away annihilating every other thought. I feel that something is about to happen, my body is going through convulsions of pleasure and then, all at once, unexpectedly I have an anal orgasm that I can't hold back.
Now the professor stands up in front of me. Now he takes off his overalls and underpants. I've never done this, I've never touched a penis before but without fear I clasp my hand around it.
: - "Come on Francesca, show me what you can do."
: - "Proff., you are the first.... I don't know if"
:-"Shhh!!! Let your instincts guide you, do what you'd like to do."
I let my hand slide over Proff's sex, it's smooth pleasant to the touch, I close my eyes and start moving it up and down. I feel it respond, it gets bigger still, more turgid. With my other hand I caress his balls.
"Good! don't stop, faster now."
I increase the rhythm of the up and down, the Proff. is panting, moaning and I, excited by his pleasure, raise the pace again, then I feel that the member stiffens, the chapel contracts and something warm descends on my hand while the Proff. says: - "Oh God that's nice! How beautiful! How good you were.
I close my eyes satisfied, now our mouths are touching, our lips are opening, our tongues are looking for each other, chasing each other, finding each other.
Then I hear someone coming from the house with hasty step, I detach myself from the mouth of the professor and I see Annalisa running away crying. I reconnect to the world, I think about Leonardo and I turn to the teacher with the face of someone who does not want to be there anymore. He looks at me and understands.
He says: "Go to him, go to the lucky guy who is looking for you now".
I smile at him and run away, away from him, towards the house towards my love? Now I don't know anymore. I stop, I turn around, the Proff is gone, I still have his seed on my fingers. Without thinking I bring them to my mouth and lick away the evidence of what had just happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back