Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Hey there, I'm Nikki & this is one of my naughty threads at KikDirty! Here to offer my services to serious men searching for business worthy girls on Kik & other messengers. Ready to please, satisfy, sext, cam & chat with adults (& adults only)!

My services include:

Cam-shows
I've been giving cam-shows for quite a while! Feel free to hit me up for a preview, I can do a 10,20,30min show or even an hour long one depending on your needs, likes & kinks! A girl moaning your name live is one of the naughtiest experiences online xxx

Phone-sex
I'm quite new to this apparently old but favored kink! If you're looking for a dirty phone-sex partner don't hesitate to contact me guys! I always offer a quick call preview before the naughty stuff kicks in! Fake models would never talk with you on the phone
:)

Live nudes & sexting
Sexting is what kicked off the whole online fun experience in general! Kik me for some fine nudes coupled with lusty sexting, anytime, any day! I'm one of the few girls delivering wet results!

Videos
Wether you're looking for something done & ready (got a quite big self-made vids library) or a custom detailed & of quality vid I'm your sweetheart in this! Just bare in mind that custom vids do take some hours to be shot given the fact that I shoot, edit, convert & upload them on my own.

GFE
This is all about long-term & fruitful in terms of support & engagement situations. If you're looking for a daily sexting partner, a good listener & someone you can count on then this is for you.

Contact details & some rules
Adults only & it'd be nice if you introduced yourself when messaging me guys! Age, country & a name/nickname along with where u found me at is a good start.

Kik/Telegram/ICQ
: NikkiiRvn97
Forum: Send me a private message
Twitter: NikkiRiven

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
I'm online people! Thursday evening's calm yet it can be fun! Don't forget to put off yours masks while at home and certainly while sexting! Shoot me a message if you're looking to have some fun with a decent girl; I can shoot live nudes, sext, go for custom vids and even have phone sex if that's what's on your dirty mind!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
I'm online guys! Hit me up if you're getting sick of bots, schemers and whatnot. This is the real deal, I'm offering my live custom nudes, sexting sessions, custom & premade vids in addition to phone sex.. you just can't say no if you're looking to get off with a genuine chick without spending a fortune! I don't mind if you're shy, a first timer or a skeptic, there's always a first time and for those unfortunate enough to have lost money, there's always a first good time (given you're messaging me and not some wanna be model).

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
I'm online for all guys (kinky & vanilla) who want to explore their naughty side even more ;) I like getting serious and playful at the same time and really enjoy time with the ones who can really stand to a woman with needs! Do u think you can please me? If yes, come message me on Kik, Telegram or ICQ and get your chance to show me your best xx
Only adults please (18+)

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
I'm online guys! It's a lovely night and I'm sure you wanna spend parts of it doing fun stuff with me.. Hit me up if you're looking to get naughty with a genuine chick; I'm willing to shoot live nudes, sext, go for custom videos or even have some top of the notch phone sex (yeah it's still relevant :p). All and all I don't mind if this is your first time doing something like that nor does it matter if you're shy, everyone at their pace, right?

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
It's Friday guys! Grab your gear (toys, lube and whatnot) and drop me a message if you're looking to get dirty with a chick (yes a chick! not a logarithmic bot spamming links :) ). I'm down to shoot a bunch of live nudes while sexting in addition to custom videos for serious guys. Other percs include femdom if you're kinky enough and GFE if you're sensititve enough, don't loose this opportunity! ;)

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Hey everyone! Grab a cold one and tune in because Nikki's back and it's Saturday, the day that almost anything is allowed. Give in & shoot me a message if you're looking for some good and safe time online! I'm up to much, from shooting live nudes to tutoring u about Femdom and why you love it & you feel eager to obey me, again, it's Saturday! ;)

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
That feeling when the summer's about to end and you feel like you need an extra 3 months to make up
for the lost time (experiences wise) or maybe not? In any case it's Sunday, the best day to get off
during any week, hands off guys! Hit me up for some fun, you know what to expect of me, delicacy,
naughtiness and a kinky eye when u call for it! ;)

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Hey Europe! I'll be staying up for a good while if things get really interesting.. hit me up for some
late night fun unless your plan entails going to work tomorrow without having had your daily/weekly
dose of fun before! Same goes for America even though it ain't that late yet.♡♡♡

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
I'm online guys! It's a lovely lovely summer night and since we're staying inside due to covid what's
best than to have some fun over kik or even telegram? Hit me up and see what your friends are talking
about! I'm real and would never ever scam or con you, it's why I've been here for all this long
(I'm legit!). ;)

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Hey guys, your favorite chick is online! Most of you work hard and you defintitely deserve some good time to help you relax and unwind. Message me on Kik, Telegram or ICQ to have some fun and the experience of a real girl getting naughty with you! Don't be shy guys, it's time to get naughty xx

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Hey you guys, what's your stance when it comes to sexting? Do you prefer it done as is, without live pics/nuds or would that spice things up a notch? You see what I'm offering is the latter (between other things such as custom videos & GFE) because for me sexting without action is meaningless.. Shoot me a message if you're looking for some fun, most people tend to enjoy what I have to offer and this is telling! ;)

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Let's make this Saturday night more hot! I'm online and ready for lots of naughty fun with serious guys who really want to enjoy themselves with cute and sexy girl ;) Come message me for hot sexting, phone sex, naughty custom vids and more even if you're shy or a first timer xx

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Hey guys, I'm here to make the night hotter with some naughty and give you a reason to cool down with me ;) You can find me on Kik, Telegram or ICQ if you're down for live sexting sessions. custom vids, Femdom training and more! I don't mind you being shy as long as you're over 18!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
I'm online guys! Are you ready to make Saturday more extited? If not I know how to make you relax and really enjoy your weekend! Come message me on Kik, Telegram or ICQ for naughty sexting games, custom vids, phone sex and more ;) No need to be shy with me xx

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
I'm online guys! Your naughty girl is back and ready to make your evening/night more interesting with some quality fun out of the ordinary! Message me on Kik, Telegram or ICQ for live sexting, custom vids, phone sex and more ;) Hmu if you wanna know more about me and my offers, even if you're shy or a first timer xx

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
2 days away from weekend but you still can have some fun during these days with me! I'm ready to please and be pleased as well from naughty and serious guys. I'm down for lots of naughty fun so don't hesitate messaging me for live sexting, phone sex or even live training for more kinky guys who are in need of a mistress ;)

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Friday night always get me more excited and ready for lots of fun! Hmu on Kik, Telegram or ICQ for the dessert of the day ;) Live sexting, phone sex, GFE & Femdom sessions and a lot more for naughty, kinky and shy guys! After all it's still summer xx

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Sunday, the day where you can relax and get ready for the new week. There are many ways to get ready but it would be more fun to get ready with me. I'm a message away for live training, live sexting, custom vids and more! You can also send a private message on here :)

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Who's up for some playful Monday? Let's make our night naughty with phone sex, custom vids, GFE and more ;) I don't mind playing with a shy guy as long as you bring out your naughty side xx Feel free to message me on Kik, Telegram or ICQ for more :)

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Back