yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Femdom Game

Hello M 19 sub looking to play a game with a female dom. So, the way the game works is you would give me 5 tasks a day, if I cannot send video proof of completing those tasks everyday I send you a five dollar amazon giftcard. If I don't fail a task in a week I will also send five dollars to prove i am serious. I got a few limits, puke, blood and scat play. Certain public stuff, super extreme pain, and finally I dont want to show my face for now. About me: I am 5'7, a little chubby, in my 2nd year of college. I do not have many toys, so I make use of household items instead to make things work so keep that in mind. Kik is AlexSmith382 if you are interested. If you have any questions feel free to ask, this is just copy and paste. Also this isn't set in stone if there is something you wanted changed I can do it.

Back