Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
I could have titled this story "Ode to males", or "Ode to cock", but that would have been inelegant and would not reflect my feelings.
When I'm Angie I like to be appreciated by males, receive compliments, be caressed, touched, groped, kissed and ... everything that comes after. The same doesn't happen to me with my little sisters, with whom there can be complicity but not the excitement of a "straight" male who is excited by my femininity. This does not always mean that I only look for sex with the male, I also like those preliminaries that make me feel female; then, if the man on duty owns me and enjoys it is the best.
I have had encounters with men at the first experience with a trav, indecisive, who entered the house and were perplexed, intimidated, or they were excited to see me but were not able to go further. In these situations I always try to put the male at ease, not to make him nervous or embarrassed, so I do not insist; I invite him to sit down, have a drink and talk. He's usually the curious one to ask why I like being Angie, how long I've been cross-dressing, if I do it for work, if I have many lovers, if I take precautions .... I always answer with kindness, careful to perceive if the spark is lit, maybe I try to caress him and finally maybe I ask him if he wants to try. But if I don't see any signals I don't insist: "goodbye, ...if you want".
However, the majority of men who contact me and come to me is because they like to fuck a Trav, and fortunately many like me. With some we have become friends and they come to see me even if only to chat. When we do have sex though, my orgasm is to feel the male enjoying me. With time I realized that Angie was no longer just a part of my being bisexual, I realized in fact that I love manhood, so I no longer felt bisexual but ....female!
When I'm sitting on the bed to give a good blowjob, I like to feel the tense muscles of the thighs and buttocks of the male standing in front of me, massage and take his testicles, pull him and bring him closer to my mouth; or when he fucks me, and I'm lying on my shoulders, I like to feel the muscles of the arms, shoulders and caress the nape of the neck of the man who is possessing me, with my legs raised I wrap him as if they were wings and I let him penetrate me and come in my anal-pussy. Some males get aroused watching me fuck, others stand with their eyes closed, still others drop streams of saliva into my open and eager mouth to kiss and suck, and finally there are those who kiss me violently and suck my tongue as they come.
However, I can't deny it, it's the male member, the cock, the rod, the dick, the penis that I like, that I adore. Over time I have fallen in love with males, with their cocks. I have a desire for men and to be taken as a female. Women attract me only for their femininity, to be like them. My penis has regressed, it has become hanged like a clitoris since I don't penetrate, I enjoy the fact that males penetrate me, and when I masturbate I do it alone...with a few exceptions.
However, in spite of everything, I stay in private and in secret. Sometimes it happens that I plan an evening out with friends as a "boy" but, if on Angie's phone I receive a message from a man "I feel like it, are you free tonight? when can I come...", I can not resist, I feel that every left is lost, with an excuse I leave my friends and I run home to get ready. Angie has taken over my psyche, and as soon as I can I want to be her. I neglect my friends, I make up excuses not to go out with them, and this is happening more and more frequently: I know they wonder what's going on with me and some have doubts.
I love the penis, but only when I'm Angie (is it true? I'm not sure anymore...), my femininity would not be complete without the sensations and emotions it can offer me. Just like some nymphomaniac women...I have tasted many, many cocks! Of all colors, shapes and sizes. Since I love dilation and fisting, my anal-pussy is open and slabby, and can dilate up to 12 cm in diameter, so I've always taken even the big ones without difficulty: in fact, the bigger the better!
Measurements are important, even if not essential. If it is true that I enjoy making males enjoy themselves, I enjoy more with big cocks: I am more interested in width (diameter) than length. Statistics say that the average circumference of European men is about 11.6 cm (3.7 cm diam.), while only 5% have a penis with a circumference greater than 13.6 cm (4.3 cm diam.). I confirm and I am content, but I have not missed the pleasant exceptions. I repeat, I have seen and tasted cocks of all sizes and shapes, I like the circumcised ones, they last longer, or at least the cocks that escape well. My prototype of a penis must be clean first of all, but with the smell of male; excellent is a member with a diameter of at least 5 or 6 cm (15.7-18.8 cm circumference measured below the head), the length is less important 12-15 cm are already good; it must be well shaved on the balls and under the scrotum and maybe even between the buttocks around the anus, so that I can lick and suck it everywhere with more taste.
As I said, diameter is important to me, the bigger the better! I have been possessed by males with a cock of 7-8 cm in diameter (25.12 cm circumference), but they are very rare. The length is less important, but certainly a 17 - 18 cm cock is a wonder, while those too long (20 cm and up) can hurt when they slam into the pussy-anal. But in these cases, I don't even think about saying to the male: "honey, I can't, your dick is too long". I would never, ever do this, and I would never, ever arch my back to protect myself from his pounding: I always take care to push my back (belly) down so that my ass comes out and my anal pussy is nice and open and available for him, my thighs are together so that he can't see my "clitoris". So meekly I take it and, if it hurts, I let the male perceive from my moans that I like it but ... he has to be careful and, if he is sensitive, he will ask me "do I hurt you?", "oh no honey, but you have a nice long cock ...".
I have seen and tasted cocks of all colors from the pinkest to the African ones. It is true that, in my experience, many of the latter are larger in diameter, while those of North Africans are longer but not always out of the norm in diameter. I have enjoyed nice straight or curved banana cocks, even very curved ones. However, I prefer those with a nice head with a larger diameter than the body (say from 5 cm up), but I have also found dicks nice and big but with a pointed head and the same diameter as the rest of the cock. I have enjoyed members with a nice big head that you feel when you open the way to enter, once I got one that looked like a mushroom: short but with a huge head (maybe 8 cm in diameter), it was a pleasure to receive it. I am helpful and I have also satisfied males with childish dicks, less than 7 cm long and 2-3 cm in diameter; I have not refused them, I have taken them to make the male happy, relaxing and squeezing the pussy-anal in rhythm with the exits and entrances to feel him and make him feel more.
I also had two friends with cavalier cocks, with a diameter of about 8 cm that made it difficult or impossible to take them in my mouth. One of them also had it super long, about 30 cm. Every time I took it out of my pants and had it in my hands I could not help but exclaim in surprise and joy. Taking these beauties means feeling filled, impaled by a living being that creeps inside, that enjoys me and you wish it would never stop; however, they are not always champions of duration and often have difficulty in staying erect and hard as "normal" ones. In fact, the main virtue I look for in a male is endurance, I like to endure long rides with him sweating on me and screaming when he finally comes.
The sensation of feeling a cock lengthen and harden as you massage it, or rather when you take it into your mouth still limp, is ecstatic. The erection of the penis triggers in me emotional reactions that predispose me physically and mentally to be docile, helpful, to let myself go, to please the male who gets excited to see the expression on my face, with my mouth already open and my tongue swirling anxiously for penetration. The excitement of the male provides me with a sense of ecstasy that increases the female in me: my body and movements become slow, lascivious, voluptuous; my voice whispers with a feminine timbre, my lips become softer and fleshy, my eyes become large and languid, my anal-pussy relaxes and prepares to receive.
The orgasm of the male can take place in my anal-pussy or in my mouth: a brief and intense spasm, a fountain from which white nectar flows. I enjoy feeling the spurt that forcefully come directly into my throat, and my mouth fill with hot cum. Although there is a basic taste that unites the sperm, there are variations that make this moment similar to a tasting. Sometimes semen is bland, sometimes sweet, sometimes salty, sometimes it tastes like a male, like mutton... I prefer tasty semen, especially sweet, but that tastes like a male. Sperm can vary in density, color (more white or yellow) and abundance: needless to say, abundant, candid and dense ejaculations are the most desirable.
But penetration is the most exhilarating moment that makes me feel female. I am docile and I let myself be taken as I like the male on duty. There are those who are impetuous, fiery, selfish, excited, can not wait to bang me inside and come quickly, they enjoy especially and I enjoy hearing them enjoy. But there are also those more sensitive who like foreplay and take their time, when they take me they bite the dick, they let it in slowly and I rejoice in the feeling of being open, of feeling the "thing" that enters me and fills me up, it is alive, it pulses and moves; maybe at the beginning the male does not enter all at once, he bites it, or enters and exits but only up to half of the penis, getting excited at the crescendo of my emotion, of my panting, he wants to hear me beg . ... "put it on please!"; then, when I least expect it, he enters firmly all the way and he likes to hear my feminine scream of pleasure "ahhhhh!... yes yes yes darling, yes yes yes...". The more excited I get , the more excited he gets. Then the ride begins and always I hope it is long. I help myself to the popper which gets me even more excited. I enjoy multiple anal orgasms that make me emit screams of female in heat, I feel the member inside me moving, in and out, in and out, filling me and leaving me empty and open. Some males like to observe, when they come out, my pussy that remains open and pulsating, they tell me things like "what a pussy you have", "look how nice it is open there ...": I get even more excited by these appreciations. The more experienced males sometimes, during the intercourse, come out and stop to my surprise: they like to watch me still quivering and in convulsions, they leave me waiting, they watch this female in heat moving back and forth as if they were still fucking her, with her pussy throbbing and wanting to be penetrated again, and they get even more excited when I start begging them..." come on baby, put it on! ... what are you waiting for, put it on, please!"; then, when they feel me at the height of my excitement, they enter violently, all the way in, making me cry out and I, confused, feel the living member inside me opening me, moving violently, fast, faster and faster until the grip of the male's hands on my waist becomes stronger, he cries out and gives one last hard blow as if he wanted to enter with all of himself inside to be part of me. I love it when the male who has just come, and in the throes of orgasm, comes down on me making me lie down with him on top: my pussy then becomes a warm wet shelter while the male gives the last strokes and his cum foams inside my anal pussy. He kisses or bites my shoulders and I feel him relax: he increases his weight on top of me, the member inside my open, throbbing pussy sags, dripping out the cum. We remain for a moment in silence, motionless and spent, enjoying the last tremors and sensations.
The moment when my man leaves is delicious: in silence his body releases me, maybe after one last kiss on my shoulders, I feel myself emptying, I remain with my eyes closed; I get up doggy-style, with my shoulders and face touching the bed and my ass up; my pussy, still pulsing and open, is relaxing, calming, cooling down. I remain satisfied, in ecstasy. In the meantime He goes to the bathroom, gets dressed. Sometimes they ask me to wash them and I, waking up from the ecstasy, I do it willingly so that he leaves happy. I don't demand a thank you from my lover, but I always hope that he will compliment me before he leaves and above all... that he will come back.
When I'm finally alone, I wash myself, I put myself together, I feel drained from so much giving, almost without energy and ... I masturbate to taste my own sperm.

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back