yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Fem 25 looking for a good obedient male sub slave 18+ only

Lecaina

Fem dom in the us in need of a dedicated, submissive and obedient male slave 18-30 that can please me and my desires, for short term at the moment. That is skinny, slim or of fit body type, that likes to be controlled and told what to do, that has no problem showing face in pictures and videos when told to, that can do tasks such as spanking, foot fetish, cum eating, anal play. Having toys such as plugs or dildos is a huge plus. Do not message me if you unsure, nervous or do not fit my physical preferences. If you fit my preferences and want to be my obedient slut, short term, feel free to message me with your age 18-30 only, where you are from and a pic of yourself kik is lecaina

Sorry but kik: lecaina not exist can you send real one?

Back