Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

[F4M] June '20, Summertime naughtyness ღ

Hey there, I'm Nikki & this is one of my naughty threads at KikDirty! Here to offer my services to serious men searching for business worthy girls on Kik & other messengers. Ready to please, satisfy, sext, cam & chat with adults (& adults only)!

My services include:

Cam-shows
I've been giving cam-shows for quite a while! Feel free to hit me up for a preview, I can do a 10,20,30min show or even an hour long one depending on your needs, likes & kinks! A girl moaning your name live is one of the naughtiest experiences online xxx

Phone-sex
I'm quite new to this apparently old but favored kink! If you're looking for a dirty phone-sex partner don't hesitate to contact me guys! I always offer a quick call preview before the naughty stuff kicks in! Fake models would never talk with you on the phone
:)

Live nudes & sexting
Sexting is what kicked off the whole online fun experience in general! Kik me for some fine nudes coupled with lusty sexting, anytime, any day! I'm one of the few girls delivering wet results!

Videos
Wether you're looking for something done & ready (got a quite big self-made vids library) or a custom detailed & of quality vid I'm your sweetheart in this! Just bare in mind that custom vids do take some hours to be shot given the fact that I shoot, edit, convert & upload them on my own.

GFE
This is all about long-term & fruitful in terms of support & engagement situations. If you're looking for a daily sexting partner, a good listener & someone you can count on then this is for you.

Contact details & some rules

Adults only & it'd be nice if you introduced yourself when messaging me guys! Age, country & a name/nickname along with where u found me at is a good start.

Kik/ICQ/Telegram: NikkiiRvn97
Forum
: Send me a private message

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
There isn't only one way to be pleased guys! I'm down for GFE sessions and Femdom training, live sexting, custom vids and a lot more ;) Hmu on Kik, Telegram or ICQ for more details and lots of fun xx
I'm up to play with guys ONLY over +18!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Happy hump day! Everyone can have some fun even in the middle of the week, you just need the right girl and content ;) Message me on Kik, Telegram or ICQ for live sexting, phone sex, Femdom training and more xx

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
I'm online guys! Come message me on Kik, Telegram or ICQ if you're looking for some quality and special time ;) Get ready to get naughty with a sexy and real girl! I'm up to play with kinky and shy guys xx

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
I'm online for another week guys Let's get naughty with live sexting, custom vids, phone sex and more ;) Hmu on Kik, Telegram or ICQ for more details and some sexy fun ;) All guys over 18 are welcome no matter if you're shy or kinky xx

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Situation goes up and down but no need to panic! Message me on Kik, Telegram or ICQ and let me help you relax with my unique and fun way ;) I'm ready to please stressed guys with ohone sex, live sexting, GFE sessions and more xx

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
We all need to calm and find the right way to relax! Hit me up to show you my way to relax and enjoy your time with me ;) You can find me on Kik, Telegram or ICQ for relaxing phone sex, naughty live sexting, custom vids, Femdom sessions (including training as well) and more xx
I'm down to play ONLY with all guys over 18 no matter if you're shy or kinky!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
It's Friday guys! Don't freak out, it's time to relax and enjoy your time with something good that will blow your mind ;) Sexy and playful girl here looking to entairtent you with naughty vids, live sexting, phone sex and more! Feel free to message me on Kik, Telegram or ICQ if you're down to get busy tonight xx
I'm down to play ONLY with all guys over 18 no matter if you're shy or kinky!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
I can't get no satisfation only with some dirty talks. I'm ready for to get naughty with a serious guy who's ready for more ;) Let's make each others Saturday night better with dirty games on Kik, Telegram or ICQ! PM me to find out what I can do with live sexting, phone sex and more xx

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
I'm online and ready to get wild with serious and naughty guys! Live sexting, phone sex, custom vids, GFE sessions and even Femdom sessions for obedient slaves ;) You can message me on Kik, Telegram or ICQ for more xx

I'm down to play with guys over 18!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
You like getting naughty at Friday night? PM me on Kik, Telegram or ICQ if you're down to play with a sexy real girl ;) Don't be shy and let's have some fun with live sexting, GFE sessions, phone sex and more xx
I'm down to play ONLY with guys over 18!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Real and sexy girl here, ready to please you with any way (well almost :p ) You can message me on Kik and Telegram for live sexting, custom vids, phone sex or even if you're looking for a mistress to serve, I'd like to train you with me way ;) Come and get me if you can xx

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
First day of the week, let's make it naughty and sweet :D
I'm online guys and up to get all ready for serious guys who are down for some actual fun ;) Live sexting, custom vids, phone sex and more are just a message away, so hit me on Kik, Telegram or ICQ for more details xx

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Looking to have some fun so you can relax during your day/night? I'm up to make almost all guys enjoy their time with a fun and special way ;) You can message me on Kik and Telegram if you're intersted to learn more about me and my offers xx

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
We are in the middle of the week guys which means more reasons to have some fun! Don't be shy and message me if you want to discover your naughty side ;) I have my ways to get you there, thought live sexting, phone sex, GFE sessions and more! You just need to PM me on Kik or Telegram xx

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
This is a mens world but it would be nothing without a sexy woman to tease you and give you lots of reasons to play with ;) That's the reason I'm here guys, to have some real and serious fun and actually enjoy your time with me ;) You can find me on Kik and Telegram for more info and detials! I don't mind playing with shy guys or first timers xx
Feel free to message me if you're ONLY over 18!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Naughty mistress waiting for obedient slaves to train! Come please me and I'll treat you good ;) Can you obey? Message me on Kik, Telegram or ICQ if you're willing to follow my orders and tasks! I don't mind you bein vanilla or more kinky slave xx
I'm down toplay only with guys over 18!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Wanna know what's the best way to spend your Saturday night? You can find that out with me on Kik, Telegram or ICQ guys! Come message me and let me show you what live sexting, phone sex, GFE sessions and more can do for you and your evening/night ;)
I'm down to play only with guys over 18!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Last day of the weekend guys but you can still have some fun and relax before the new week! I'm here to make bored guys enjoy their night ;) Throw me a message on Kik, Telegram or ICQ if you wanna see my naughty side and how I can please and satisfate you xx

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Happy hump day guys! We can make the week keep rolling nicely at the first fay of July with lots of fun! Get ready to relax with live sexting, GFE or have a hot call with me (phone sex) ;) Don't be shy and message me on Kik, Telegram or ICQ for some info xx

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Back