Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
When I'm Angie, when I'm female, my penis becomes clitoral, it gets tiny and can be so contained in the thong I so enjoy wearing. I don't let males touch me. I want to be taken as a female and I enjoy and give pleasure with my pussy-anal; also, because of the excitement, I might come right away and my libido would drop abruptly. At other times, when I wear a tight dress, I make my small penis disappear between my legs by pulling it back and I put my balls inside my scrotum: in these cases I wear lace panties, elastic and leggy that maintain the position to which I force my "clitoris" and it seems that I don't have it.
I usually masturbate alone, at the end of the day, when I know I'm not getting any more lovers and I'm thinking back to the intercourse.
However, there are exceptions, times when I let the lover on duty take care of my clitoris. Usually it's the elderly (but also some young people in whom I perceive a latent femininity), affectionate but now impotent that I make happy by letting them suck the clitoris that wakes up and returns cock hard. Or with the little sisters trav is a must, after the preliminaries of kisses, slinging, etc.., do some nice 69 sucking our clitorises and our anal pussies. But there have also been exceptions with active and impetuous "straight" males who have "raped" me by sucking my clitoris against my will, and maybe with a hand in my anal pussy, and then they have fucked me with more taste, while I, with my libido down, have lent myself, docile, to serve them for their pleasure. But with Marco it is an exception among exceptions; he was a special case.
Marco is a handsome man, tall, sturdy, cheerful, entrepreneurial and talkative. When I know he's coming to visit, I carefully prepare myself, elegant but sexy. Usually a short black lace dress with thin straps, underneath a thong to match the dress. Sheer or smoky hold-ups, and black pumps with 12 cm heels. Coral red nail polish as well as the lips, golden necklace and golden bracelet too.
Marco excites me because, very naturally, he makes me feel like a woman. Sitting at the table in the living room, we smoke and drink while he tells me about his successes at work. I let him talk and caress his hands, he does the same. He caresses my arms and shoulders. We continue like this for a while. Then I get up and stand at his side while he is still sitting. With his big left hand begins to caress my legs and goes up to the ass: I begin to tremble.
At this point he stands behind me, "close your eyes" he whispers, and begins to caress my bare shoulders passing there with the tip of his tongue and giving me clamps behind the neck: I moan and sigh excitedly with half-closed lips waiting for what will happen. He gets excited too.
Now he's in front of me, I'm still with my eyes closed waiting for him to hug my waist and kiss me hard, but no. The tip of his tongue touches my lips, which I immediately open waiting for the kiss, but nothing. He leaves me waiting and increasingly ecstatic, panting and quivering. I'm standing as he wants me to: well erect, legs straight and slightly spread, a little bent forward with my ass out and my pussy-anal wet and eager. Marco takes my nipples, squeezes slightly, a little pain: I always with my eyes closed and more and more in ecstasy, he more and more excited. I open and close my mouth eager to suck with red, fleshy lips.
Marco comes down, removes my thong. He's behind me, his tongue creeps into my anal-pussy, I let out a liberating scream of excitement, instinctively moving my ass back and forth. But he holds me still, doesn't speak, just gets off on feeling me aroused.
Finally, he finishes as usual: he turns me over, insists I keep my eyes closed, and takes my dormant clit. He sucks it softly at first and then with more and more excitement as it gets hard... I come almost immediately and from the orgasm a tremor makes me lean toward him, caress his head, I want to lean over and kiss him, but he doesn't want to. "Stay upright" ... he continues to suck and drink the last drops making me quiver violently.
Then, as if nothing had happened: "You are beautiful with your eyes closed when you have an orgasm, bye sweetie, see you next time".
Marco as always, not even undressed, he is a friend, he gets excited to exalt my femininity and for this reason I allow him to suck my clitoris, something I allow only a few.

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back