Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
Since I had been living with Dario, my vacations, or rather vacations, were a fairly rare occurrence; not that I was locked up at home without the possibility of going out, but rather I transformed the free time of business trips into tourism.
I didn't mind this, and even the management of normal life left me ample room for autonomy, which I exploited by reading and making immoderate use of the small gym in the villa.
When the need arose to go to England to meet our agent in London, I immediately remembered the manager's nephew who lived there and my promise to visit him; so I set about organizing a schedule that would leave me a few days off.
Once everything was planned, I called Fabio and told him I was coming, he welcomed the news with enthusiasm and promised me that we would spend some unforgettable hours.
The meeting with the London agent was not particularly interesting, the classic British phlegm made every conversation with that little man flat; luckily we managed to draw up a program for the year that corresponded to our requests.
I had an appointment with Fabio in a bar in King Cross; obviously he showed up on time and greeted me warmly.
After retrieving my luggage from the hotel he took me to his apartment in a neighborhood on the other side of the Thames, it was an old building in perfect English style in a neighborhood that seemed to have come out of a movie.
- Here we are at home, Eva, I hope you will be satisfied with our hospitality.
- Our hospitality? I thought we'd be alone.
- You see I didn't tell you anything because I was afraid you would refuse to come, I share the apartment with Simon a guy who works as a night watchman, it's as if he wasn't there. Obviously if you don't like it you don't have to stay.
The situation was not what I had expected, but it didn't cost me anything to try.
- All right I'll stay, let's see how it goes.
The apartment was definitely comfortable, furnished in Victorian style and with three separate bedrooms; she showed me mine and I began to unpack the two suitcases, obviously in one I had a part of my female wardrobe.
In the evening I dressed in a pair of fuseau flats and a pink sweater, I looked like an extra from Happy Day but I was not in the right spirit to be a vamp; on the other hand, this did not bother Fabio who spent the whole evening caressing me and making out like a high schooler. His behavior changed radically when I opened his pants and let him out a cock ready for anything, then he began to kiss me fiercely and to palpate my buttocks with insistence; when I came down with my mouth and I took it in my mouth he began to take it all off, or almost.
I must say that I was wearing a detail not exactly teenager, I had stockings and a slippino that behind did not cover anything, since the situation had become incandescent we left the living room to go up to his room. On his bed I lay down on my belly and after having lubricated well, the boy was equipped, began to possess me with his way in crescendo that I had already experienced in Italy.
His excitement was so great that he couldn't resist for long and, without me even realizing it, he exploded inside me flooding me. For that evening I had to be satisfied, because for him the next day was working, so after giving him a good night kiss I went to my room.
It was a very quiet night, the neighborhood was silent and I woke up only late in the morning when Fabio had already gone out; I escaped to the bathroom and dressed as a man, of course.
In the kitchen I found Simon who had prepared breakfast:
- Good morning and welcome, I am Simon.
We had breakfast exchanging the usual four chats of presentation but I noticed that he often observed me with a curious look; he was a handsome guy about 1.90 m tall, a lean body, short hair and a light complexion.
- How long have you been cross-dressing?
His question hit me point blank, I looked at him surprised.
- Don't worry this will stay between us, I know Fabio and I know he doesn't wear these things.
He had found the fuseau and the sweater and understood everything.
- I personally don't like these items of clothing, but I don't see anything wrong with you wearing them.
- I feel like it's an invitation to wear feminine clothing even when you're at home, did I get that right?
- Very good, I see you know English well, but first I want to see your complete wardrobe.
We went up to my room and I opened the closet, he wasn't very satisfied, he only appreciated my black clothes.
- It's not really what I like.
- I don't think you have to like them!
- That's partially true, I own the house and even though Fabio pays the rent I think I have some say in the matter. Don't you think? Anyway, I'm going out now and I'll see what I can find for you.
He took the door and left; he began to think that in my life things were happening that I could never imagine.
When he returned he went straight to my room.
- Now, if you're okay with that, and I sure hope you are, go upstairs and wear what's on the bed. And just that.
I went upstairs and did what he told me, I put on the leatherette bodysuit with the twisted Korean collar, the lace stockings and the stiletto heels and wedge shoes, the ones called platform.
It was all so I put on my wig and made up in shades of black.
I went down to the living room and waited for him to see me.
- This is the outfit I prefer, even if you don't have a perfect body.
- All right, what do I do now?
- Keep quiet and only do what I tell you, between orders you have to get down on your knees here in front of me. Start grabbing the comforter and clean the bookcase.
I felt like I was back at my first job even though the clothing was definitely different, I began to dust carefully making sure not to spread the dust.
- I'd be sure to dust high up, too.
I stood up on my tiptoes and felt his eyes on me, a strange but pleasant feeling; when I was done I knelt at his feet.
- I did not explain myself well, you have to get on all fours showing me your bottom.
I did what he said and he made me stand still for at least ten minutes before he started talking again.
- Make me a glass of gin with ice.
When I returned with the glass
- Now put yourself back in the same way as before but facing me, pull out my cock and show me what you can do.
By now I was an expert in this kind of thing, so I unzipped his underpants, opened the zipper and, unzipping his briefs, I pulled out.
I began to caress him tickling him with my fingertips and his shaft did not take long to harden, then I went down with my mouth and began to lick him from below, he had finished his gin and with his hands accompanied my movements.
When it was completely hard I moistened it with my saliva, I got up and stood wide-legged on him going down to put it in me.
- No thanks, I don't like fucking.
I was surprised and replied
- You mean you don't want to fuck me, don't you?
- No, it's nothing personal, I was just talking in general. I only want manual or oral intercourse.
I didn't understand this statement of his but I went back to my initial position and started again; it was extremely fast and in short I found my mouth full of his liquid.
He got up quickly and disappeared in his room; I waited for him for half an hour then I went back to my room and dressed as a man.
In the following two days my life took a constant rhythm, in the morning I found Simon's favorite clothes on a chair, I wore them and did what he told me, in the late afternoon we had tea like three old friends and in the evening I was as Fabio liked.
The moment of tea was one of the strangest for me, both of them threw me mischievous glances while the other was not looking and made allusive comments that the other could not interpret.
Two days before the departure the clothing I found was different from the usual, there were always the platforms, the lace stockings and the wig but, instead of the bodysuit there was the padded bra and my glorious black transparent blouse.
I put everything on and went downstairs: surprise!
In the living room they were both waiting for me with two Oscar slap faces.
Fabio looked me fixed in the eyes and:
- The other afternoon, while you were making tea, we looked at each other in the face and realized that there was something different about this house; we confessed to each other and decided to take a threesome day.
- That's right, so we chose together an outfit that would please both of us and today you will have to serve us both, given the hour I would suggest preparing a little Italian lunch.
I went to the kitchen and began to get busy, it's not that I was an expert cook, but two spaghetti, a salad and a couple of escalopes I can prepare them, while I was busy preparing the two reached me and began to be around me, one pinched my buttocks, the other smooched on my neck, in short it was a long preparation.
I managed to get them off my back only when I took the boiling pot to drain the pasta, they sat down at the table and we began to eat.
- Very good, bravo; Italian cuisine is always the best.
Coming from an Englishman that's not a great sentence, however it was better than nothing.
- Even the escalopes were perfect.
This coming from an Italian was a nice compliment.
At the end of the coffee Fabio looked at Simon and said:
- Now to be a complete lunch the digestive is missing.
- That's right, Eva, get under the table and give us one of your best services.
They were really well tuned, the two; I passed under the table and began to work them well, I did a nice gymnastics passing from one to another and their shameless comments made me understand that everything was fine.
I managed to bring them to a very high level of excitement, so high that they stood up together telling me:
- Come on let's go upstairs to you that we continue more comfortable.
Simon immediately jumped on the bed and I continued to suck him as I knew he liked, while Fabio stood behind me and began to slip it in; it was wonderful, I felt a cock throbbing in my mouth and another one massaging my ass.
- You see Simon what a slutty aunt I have?
- She's not a slut, she's a nymphomaniac, and she's also in great shape.
We went on for a long time but neither one nor the other decided to come.
- Simon leave me the bed, please, I can't stand it.
When he lay down Fabio put me on his back and we started a long sixty-nine; Simon in the meantime was behind me and he was observing everything excitedly. I don't know how much time passed, suddenly I felt two hands that took my hips and a cock that pushed on my little hole; I was already ready and the cock went all the way in without effort. I turned my head and saw Simon concentrating on fucking me hard, this time it was me who didn't understand anything anymore, I reached a shocking orgasm within three minutes followed almost immediately by both of them.
I lay down between the two panting boys and held them to me.
- And well done my bad boys, Simon what happened?
- You know, since I was a little boy, when I masturbated I didn't last very long and so I was always afraid of making a bad impression; but today I had your ass swaying in front of me and I couldn't resist.
- You did well, alone I would not have been able to satisfy her completely.
Fabio answered winking at me.
The following two days were the heaviest of my life, the two unfortunates took their vacations at the same time and I was in their hands all day, Simon also decided to make up for all the lost time and took care of my little hole.
I returned to Italy reluctantly, leaving them with the promise that I would return as soon as possible.

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back