yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Dom Seeking White Female Sub, Slut, Slave, or Whore

SStorm

A younger European girl who knows her place is to serve is preferred, but other white subs will not be denied provided they meet my requirements. Message me once you’re done reading this, either here or on KIK, lurker friendly info will be at the bottom.

I focus mainly on control and training as they are my main interests as a Dom and the latter is something I’ve done successfully and take pride in.

That being said, I am flexible and my subs interests, thoughts, and feelings are taken into consideration with how our dynamic progresses and ultimately forms. Interests are heard, lines are drawn, and limits are known and respected.

Deciding what my subs does, when she does it, and how she does it. From something as simple as her clothes, to how she performs a sexual task no matter how complicated, as long it’s within her comfort zone.

To have that level of control over someone who has surrendered their power to you, and trusts you not to abuse the power they’ve given you is an incredible feeling.

Training is more self explanatory. I enjoy teaching and helping a new or experienced sub try something new.
Either to expand her horizons, come out of her shell and become more comfortable with herself, or just for the sake of trying something new that she didn’t have the willpower or interest to do on her own.

Make sure you have the time to actually commit to this or it won’t be fair to either of us. Being available for a few minutes 2-3 times a day is not acceptable.

*REQUIREMENTS:*

•White/Caucasian
•Slim to average weight for your height
•Disciplined
•Available daily
•Independent or have some privacy
•Comfortable with nudity
•Comfortable with taking nudes - pics and/or videos. Your face does not need to be seen.

*MY INTERESTS AND KINKS/FETISHES ARE:*

•Training - Both Sexual and Non-Sexual
•Power exchange
•Rules
•Tasks
•Forced orgasms
•Orgasm denial
•Anal
•Feet
•Spanking
•Choking
•Exhibitionism
•Teasing
•Degradation
•Body writing
•Panties
•Collars

KIK is wordsleftoff. Open with your age, time zone, and hair colour. Girls who send nudes, front and back, will be given priority over those that do not.

*It’s a bonus if you’re a redhead and/or you have freckles.*

Poke Bella

Back