yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Dom mommy looking for 18+ kinky submissive guy

Lanadonali

24 dom girl, bored and looking for a naughty submissive guy 18+ to entertain me, one that I can play with and order around however I want and that has no issue being a one time/short term sub, and go our separate ways whenever I chose.

Mainly looking for a sub thats skinny, slim, fit or average nody build that can do exhibition/full frontal, ass play, fingering, spanking, feet fetish stuff, dirty talk, cum and cum play.

If you wanna be my little sub slut hit me up on kik. First message should be age, where your from and a pic of yourself

kik lanadona

As of now I'm no longer interested/looking. Won't be replying to new dms

Back