yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

Dom Looking For White Female Sub, Slave Or Slut

MasterGriffin

I’m a 29 year old Man and Dom looking for a submissive white girl to use, train and have fun with. Ginger’s and very pale girls are preferred but not required.

You will serve my sexual needs as I use you and make you into my personal Whore.

I’m a good teacher and don’t require toys or lingerie. We’ll make do with household objects and you’ll be wearing as little as possible and will be naked often.

I love setting rules, tasks, routines, and taking control. They can be small or go into TPE and if you need to be bettered as a person it will be done.

Aftercare is a given. Things will not be sexual 24/7 and you will be allowed to talk and share about your life. You will have attention, encouragement, reassurance, and praise as much as needed.

CRITERIA: White, In Good Shape, Obedient, Available Daily, Comfortable With Nudity, and Comfortable With Nudes - pics and videos.

KINKS: TPE, Training, Anal, Feet, Orgasm Control, Body Writing, Eroticism, Rules, Tasks, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Humiliation, Degradation, Pet Play, Collars/Leashes, Lingerie/Costumes.

When you message me state your age, relationship status and hair colour as your opener. I will make you verify with an easy but specific task before we do anything serious.

Girls who send pics with my username written on their chest or a piece of paper held under their face will get priority over those that don’t.

KIK - CoenGriffin

Back